Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Voting17heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Voting19heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Voting18 
Sumit
heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Voting17heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Voting19heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

heart line and union line curve down

+12
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
Shams
atul.guglani
sv-b
Jennifer Sheldon
pravin kumar
Pamelah
anu_d
jeanette
Felicity Martin
sajid nadeem
nightingale
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Empty Re: heart line and union line curve down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:24 am

Pamelah wrote:Jennifer, thank you for sharing your experience. It's a good confirmation for you and others who read this. After reading oer 9000 pairs of hands, one thing I know for sure is that on this forum I share what I have tested out and havd gotten feedback that it's consistently true.

Yes Pamelah, this has added value to my knowledge of palmistry. But, can you pls tell the logic behind the conclusion: "I see this as a power give-away line - heart give away - bending over backwards to please others at the expense of your own feelings - putting other people's feelings as a higher priority than yours."
Usually, the heartline bending towards headline is read as - "Emotions being overtaken by thoughts" as headline is pulling heartline. But, here, you're telling about - "Give-away-nature". How did you conclude that?

Thank you,
warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Empty Re: heart line and union line curve down

Post  Parender Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi Kiran,

Pehaps Pamelah is right I think, because one of my clients- years after the incident -narrated me like this. In the case in a very deep desperate and helpless mental condition a lady set herself ablaze by putting petrol over her body but ultimately saved but very badly burned especially on face and head. Her heart line found drooping down reaching up to low Moon (imagination) cutting Head Line.

This we cannot take simply as "Emotions being overtaken by thoughts". It only is taken if Heart Line or its branch mingles with Head Line but not cut it or seems going to touch Head Line. Perhaps she could not face/tolerate ‘bend over backwards’ life style at her expenses or at the expenses of her self esteem. Her relationships with husband tuned out extremely tensed. Her husband had extra marital relationship. She thought she has been betrayed, loss of love as well as loss of money, fearful about future made her insane jealous.

This line cutting Head Line indicates insane jealousy and subsequent violent action against self or others. The thing which caused the break, be it health or affection, will seriously impair the head at the time the line crosses the Head Line. In such a case person suffers from deep disappointment under the circumstances. If there is a deep branch that mingles with Head Line like a bridge between the two it is 'Board of Directors' which has another meaning and that is indecisiveness. That also does not intersect Head Line.
Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 am

Parender wrote:
This we cannot take simply as "Emotions being overtaken by thoughts". It only is taken if Heart Line or its branch mingles with Head Line but not cut it or seems going to touch Head Line.

Hi Parender sir, how can the effects of touching/mingling be differentiated? Ultimately, both are tending towards headline. So, eitherways, they should yield the same reading.
Isn't it?

Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 am

Hi Kiran,

Your question is interesting.

No, they should not yield the same reading. These Lines can easily be differentiated.

For ‘This’ I meant: “Her heart line found drooping down reaching up to low Moon (imagination) ‘cutting’ Head Line.” That indicates insane jealousy and subsequent violent action against self or others.

Where Heart Line ‘seems’ touching (offshoots, branches from main heart line), or curves down and ‘almost’ touches the head line this we can say disappointments with affections or in Pamela’s words ‘bending over backwards’ to please others at the expense of your own feelings - putting other people's feelings as a higher priority than yours. It shows simple desperate conflict between Heart and Head, helplessness, tolerance.

Complete mingling with Head Line is something difference (simian type) you understand. This is extreme, great focus, aggression.
Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 am

Hi Parinder sir,

Okay. B.t.w. I am assuming that you're referring to drooping of heart line towards headline under mount of Jupiter or Saturn side and not on the ulnar side of the heartline.

This case refers to the heartline touching the headline under mount of Jupiter/Saturn side

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 am

Hi Kiran,
you wrote “This case refers to the heart line touching the head line under mount of Jupiter/Saturn side”

That is The "Board of Directors" Line. People with a Board of Directors line are often in turmoil about making decisions. So often they let others decide and they go along with the decision or they feel confused about a decision and don't know whether to "feel good about it or not" (heart) or "wonder if the right decision was made (head).

Bars cutting the Heart Line and downward branches from Heart Line reveal disappointments caused by loved ones shows repeated sorrows and disappointments in love.

Generally,

Parender Sethi

Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:42 am

Dear Kiran,

About the drooping line from the heart line in the beginning (below Saturn/Jupitor Mount) Cheiro had this to say: "No Pride in Love" . So what Pamelah says is the same and I have seen more than 25% of the palms with this indication. In fact this line even cuts head line and at times cuts the life line too and then it becomes dangerous for the person for if the Thumb is strong and blood red and skin not refined but rough anything extreme can happen.

Yes Pamelah, this has added value to my knowledge of palmistry. But, can you pls tell the logic behind the conclusion: "I see this as a power give-away line - heart give away - bending over backwards to please others at the expense of your own feelings - putting other people's feelings as a higher priority than yours."
Usually, the heartline bending towards headline is read as - "Emotions being overtaken by thoughts" as headline is pulling heartline. But, here, you're telling about - "Give-away-nature". How did you conclude that?

Thank you,
warm regards,
Kiran.
Kiran.Katawa

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

heart line and union line curve down - Page 2 Empty Heart line curving to head line near Jupiter or Index Finger:

Post  Parender Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Simple Traditional meaning is that when the Line of Heart is found curving downward at the base of the Mount of Jupiter it tells of a strange fatality in that person, of meeting with great disappointment in love, and even with those they trust in friendship. He/she seems to lack perception, in knowing whom to love. His/her affections are nearly always misplaced or never returned.

These people have, however, as a rule, wonderfully kind, affectionate dispositions. They have little pride about whom they love and they generally marry beneath their station in life. Much compromised even tensed position in relationship. Does it matches with -“a power give-away line - heart give away - bending over backwards to please others at the expense of your own feelings - putting other people's feelings as a higher priority than yours”.?

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:15 am

Hi Parendar sir and Pravin,
Thank you for the replies.

My belief is - The reading from every line has some logic associated with it.

Back to the same thing, the drooping line from the heart line in the beginning (below Saturn/Jupitor Mount) should have certain qualities imparted by headline.
So, can we read as - "They think and try to make relations than actually relating to someone"? And thats why - "of meeting with great disappointment in love, and even with those they trust in friendship. He/she seems to lack perception, in knowing whom to love. His/her affections are nearly always misplaced or never returned".
But, how does the point of - "please others at the expense of your own feelings - putting other people's feelings as a higher priority than yours." arise here?

Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:50 am

Hi Kiran,
You are right when you say “The reading from every line has some logic associated with it.” Okay!

But, I have to say everything influences everything in Palmistry. Hand must be analyzed in totality because no line is absolute in itself. Can’t you take it here as ‘Heart went there downside to Head for the ‘consultation’? Wink

'It’ (my explanation of the line) matches with -“a power give-away line’ - hearts give away – ‘bending over backwards’ to please others at the expense of your own feelings - putting other people's feelings as a higher priority than yours”.

Under the given circumstance, till the alternation is found, the person will have to ‘bend backwards’. This is the fatality I wrote about.
Parender Sethi
http://www.palmistryforyou.in/
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:32 am

Kiranji and Parenderji,

Drooping Line of Heart below the Jupitor/Saturn Fingers does also indicate marrying below your own status but this has gone wrong sometimes. There is another variation to this reading. One girl of 26 approached with only one question: My engagement is broken. Shall I make up with the Boy. I looked at her palm. Her Jupitor Finger was long and Jupitor Mount also prominent but there were 4 branches drooping away from her Heart Line. The second one was cut by an influence line. I asked her: Is this your second boy friend? She confirmed. So I replied no chance of making up with this boy. So this also leads to broken hearts, broken engagements, broken affairs.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:12 am

Hi Parenderji and Pravin ji,

I am conviced over the fact that - "Headline is consulted by Heartline".
That can also mean that - Heart line - "Gave-Away-Its-Power".

But, why should it mean that - "I am pleasing someone at the expense of my feelings"?
This is the point, which I amn't getting convinced at.
Let me do some more reading and googling.

@Pravin, that case of the lady is interesting. Did she come back to you again? Did she come back to you again. What you have shared is also very useful.

Thank you,
Warm regards,
KIran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am

Dear Kiran,

After this I met another interesting case regarding my own cousin brother. He also had the same indication and he was already engaged (verbally) to another girl and was officially engaged much later. When I saw that indication I just exclaimed "Oh your engagement will get cancelled" after which I shut up because both boy and girl were introduced by a mediator who knew both of them. 10 months after seeing this indication the engagement got broken, though till today I do not know whether the engagement is broken by the other person or the same person who holds this palm. In the case of the girl she indirectly confesed but in the case of my cousin brother he put the blame on the girl. After that I have seen several such cases where the engagement would be broken or already broken and got confirmation. I never met that girl again but she had already had a broken engagement.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:47 am

Okay. Good example Pravin ji. Thank you for sharing.

Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Parendar sir and Pravin,
Thank you for the replies.

My belief is - The reading from every line has some logic associated with it.

I agree with you on the concept that there should be some logic behind the given 'meanings' to features.

A branch at the end of the heart line under the index finger aiming downward to the head line and even the life line is fairly common here in the US especially on women.

With the interpretations "Gave-Away-Its-Power" and "I am pleasing someone at the expense of my feelings" I would look for underlying indications that cause a person to put others above them. To be service oriented.

The index finger and the thumb play an important role in the development of the creases at the radial side of the palm. I think a person's self esteem can be seen in how they typically hold their hands.

When we were discussing the Suwon crease, some of the references were in regards to hand grip. One of the references and one of my books mentioned that a strong hand grip can be related to pulling the three major creases together.

I try to decide if the branches in question are strong and deep enough to be there at birth or were they formed afterwards.

Head and heart lines that are pulled to the thumb early in life reflect, to me, a weaker index finger, or an index finger carried relaxed. A relaxed index finger is more likely to develop empathy lines, or rings of Solomon. This downward branch under the index finger is generally in the same area as these empathy lines. In life, people whose head and heart lines are pulled toward the beginning of the life line, above the thumb, over to about midway under the middle finger, have been strongly influenced growing up to be good and to be pleasing. Girls especially. Sometimes it's the family's religious views, other times it's just the way the family operates.

These people are then geared to judge themselves by how well they serve and please others.

We all do what gives us pleasure and satisfaction, so having been trained to expect to be rewarded when they put themselves into service mode, once outside the family structure they continue to play out what they have learned very early in life.

Just my 2 cents worth. Wink

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 am

Hi Patti,
Thanks a lot for this reply. Sorry for the dealy from myside. Was bit busy with work.
This info is very useful as you have added some practical examples here.

Warm regards,
Kiran
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2