Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Voting18 
Sumit
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

+6
Patti
zaobhand
anand_palm
Laurah
Ramann
Kiran.Katawa
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Empty Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Kiran.Katawa Mon May 28, 2012 11:20 am

Hi,
Headline disconnected from life line - indicates independent thinker.
Mercury finger standing out - indicates independent thinker

Then what is the difference?!

Broken GoV - indicates sensitive nature
Many criss-cross lines in the hand - indicates sensitive nature
Heart line very straited or with loops or extra bars etc. - indicates sensitive nature

What is the difference?!

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Ramann Mon May 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi,
Headline disconnected from life line - indicates independent thinker.
Mercury finger standing out - indicates independent thinker

Then what is the difference?!

Broken GoV - indicates sensitive nature
Many criss-cross lines in the hand - indicates sensitive nature
Heart line very straited or with loops or extra bars etc. - indicates sensitive nature

What is the difference?!

Hello Kiran,

I try to find subtle differences in all.

Headline disconnected from life line -Almost all I have seen with this formation are very outspoken and speak their mind clearly.They do not seem to suppress their thoughts and their expressions always find an outlet in some way or the other.I think the amount of difference also matters.Too much difference is a rash behavior for sure.And how the line slopes also makes a difference.I mean the head line here.

Mercury finger standing out - indicates independent thinker-Here not the thinking but the actions are very independent.Once I came across with the above two formations including gap between the index and the Saturn in a girl having violent temperament.She does not bother what the other person thinks.There is no restrain at all.Having said so she belonged to a very conservative family.So more than independent think tank I think its the actions that are very independent.

Broken GoV - indicates sensitive nature-I would look for combination here of a weak hand and a strong hand.A strong hand with lower mount prominent would amount to lust.And a fine hand would denote sensitivity.Here they may not denote a sensitive nature at all.A very weak hand and elongated strip along the percussion may denote sexual nervousness.Just a few combinations.

Many criss-cross lines in the hand - indicates sensitive nature-Quality of skin is a factor here.If very fine and sweaty palm skin more than sensitive its the anxiety and nervousness.A fine mesh all around on a rough hand denotes other wise.

No ...I dont think its that.Its on the contrary.Most straight heart lines I have seen are emotional re-pressers.They do not show up their emotions like a curved heart lines does.Here I would look for the ending of the head line too.A straight heart line with the end of head line curving upwards would care for none to find the ends met.

What I wanted to tell is I try to look for combinations than a single sign.

Wishes

Nobis

Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 am

Thank you Nobis for the attempt.

Regarding - "Mercury finger standing out - indicates independent thinker"-Here not the thinking but the actions are very independent.
No. Mercury finger standing out indicates eccentricity and mental adventoursness. Its not the action(unless combined with other features). The features of the girl you quoted as an example is well suited for independent thinker + independent in action(as indicated by index finger being separated from the Saturn).
Consider the same ex. What if the headline and life line were separated and Mercury finger was also standing out. But, the index finger wasn't separated from the Saturn. How would you differentiate the characterstics in this case then?

I understand that you look for combinations.
But, when you look for combinations, if you find that it comes to the same nature, say sensitivity or independence, then how would you differentiate between different combinations which yield the same result?

Back again to the same point. As you have suggested, I am taking the combinations:
Broken GoV + a fine hand would denote sensitivity.
Many criss-cross lines in the hand + A fine mesh all around on a rough hand denotes other wise(Sensitivity, as I understand from your post)
Curvy heart line very straited or with loops or extra bars etc. - indicates sensitive nature?( I agree on the straight heart line)

If there are 3 pairs of hands with each of them having one of the above 3 qualitites, how to differentiate b/w the sensitivity of these 3 ppl?

The ex.of the gal you quoted is a good one.
Independence runs over a range with 3 parameters: Separated Headline, Seaparated mercury finger and separated Index finger. Totally 8 combinations are possible: 000, 001, 010, 100, 011, 101, 110, 111; Where 0 - not present; 1- present.
And 111( all are present) the person is just not bothered about what others think/feel at all.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurah Tue May 29, 2012 8:12 am

Hi Kiran

can tell me what is broken GoV?
I try to understand but I don't gave this clue

Thank you friend wave
Laurah
Laurah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 am

Laurah wrote:Hi Kiran

can tell me what is broken GoV?
I try to understand but I don't gave this clue

Thank you friend wave
Hi Laurah, GoV is Girdle of Venus. When I say "broken GoV", the GoV is broken and not formed as a single line.
You can search for this text - "girdle of venus" in google and can get pictures or an understanding. Or if you have any palm reading book search for it. There will surely be some info.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurah Tue May 29, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks!

sunny
Laurah
Laurah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue May 29, 2012 9:31 am

Laurah wrote: Thanks!

sunny
You're welcome Smile
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Tue May 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Hello Kiran

Different palm books have different opinions especially on the mercyr finger seperations. Like andrew fitzherbert mentions that it relates more to emoitional and intimacy problems wherease benham and other authors relate to independent in action. However the question is what is agreeable has to be also based on facts and thorough analysis.

Thinking from the subconcious aspect the gap would indicate that subconcious acitivities need not be controlled by conscious acitivities is what i would relate this if for the case of mercury finger as the mercury zone is controlled by a different zone (ulnar zone). The sunbconciuos activites want to act indpendently or it is indicative that subconcious zone is dominant is still not clear to me. I dont know how i can tell you scientifically, but somethingh pushes for this to be seperated out, which can occur when one zone tries to add more weightage. When the subconciuos zone finger projects itself (seen by mercury finger) than that zone is becoming dominant and henceforth its actiivities, now saying whether it mark of independence is a tough thingh, my guess would be it shows dominance. Since it shows dominance people can tend look it at as sign of independence when truly it may not be. The influence of other zones have to be looked and the palm to show whether the same occurs for other fingers. Probably the same concept may apply to toher fingers too.

the case of interpretation can become more complicated in case of the conciuos zone where there is a natural seperation of thumb and other fingers. the concoius zone acts as one single system since it is controlled on nerve system ( you can refer charlotte wolfe book on it). To subdivide this conscious based on fingers (thumb, index, middle) and looking at seperately is going to be more of a challenge.

Now reagrding line seperation of life line and head line. Both the lines start form the conciuos zone and it seperates itlsef at that zone. Now two different function are joined together you can never see one seperately from the other. In case of seperation you can view the way you think and vitality seperately is why people percieve it as independent, that means when they are in the conciuos zone they do seperate their thinking process from the life energy. It is the same principle as how you apply to the concept of quadrangle (seperation between head and heartline).

Thanks
Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Nice thought processes Anand, Thumb up
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

I agree Boaz!

At one of the corporate events I worked in the past that was only attended by the employees and not their spouses, I had just finished reading two men who listened to each other's reading. The first had a very outgoing and a little flirty personality. He held his little fingers out away from the others. I spoke of need for personal space and time for doing things separate from others in addition to his obvious outgoing, social personality. The second guy held his little finger close to the ring finger and was wearing a wedding ring. He heart line showed consistent feelings as did other markings. I described him as enjoying the company and partnership of his wife and was very loyal. They walked away and then the first guy came back and asked why I said one thing about one's relationship and not the other. I showed them the differences and them knowing each other as well as themselves agreed. I did however wonder if the 1st guy thought I may have implied he wasn't loyal to his wife because I didn't mention it... but for him it wasn't about loyalty - it was a need for personal space.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Wed May 30, 2012 4:02 am

Hello Boaz, Patti

Thanks for your comments and insight. Hope to continue in the same process.

Patti can you explain to me about what you have really meant for need for personal space, does it imply need more freedom not to be disturbed or need for more privacy, in a sense when you have to some conversation with somebody then the person who like to discuss in private rather than in front of others.

Anand
anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed May 30, 2012 6:20 am

Hi Anand,
Very good pointer. I can understand your difficulty in explaining it.
Your repeated point out on the conscious and left conscious zones of hands and fingers now is etched in my mind. I miss out on this everytime. I'll give importance to the zones henceforth whenever, I am in doubt. Though, I am also not clear completely, for sure, you have pointed me in a right direction. Thumb up Thanks!

Patti,
So, this is a need for personal space and time for doing things separate from others.
Even, I have same qtn as Anand has - what do you mean by "persoanl space"? Can you also pls share some practical examples?

Thank you for sharing your thots on this.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Wed May 30, 2012 11:29 am

I think an example could be the need to sleep by oneself or not. One needs their life to be mirrored and accompanied, while another does not want their habits, feelings and thoughts to be hindered. One happily confines themselves in space, another not.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Wed May 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Nice Explanation Anand..Its worth much.... Thumbs up!
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 pm

zaobhand wrote:I think an example could be the need to sleep by oneself or not. One needs their life to be mirrored and accompanied, while another does not want their habits, feelings and thoughts to be hindered. One happily confines themselves in space, another not.

Yes this is a good example.

Anand,
How it plays out is unique to the individual. Secrecy would be shown in other features like a tightly curved heart line, bulging middle sections to the fingers, and closely held fingers to name a few.

Personal space in body language can also relate to how comfortable people are in proximity to each other. How much they let their personal boundaries overlap other people's boundaries. Like how people can be forced to crowd tightly into an elevator with strangers, but never stand in an open space that closely. Some people will wait for the next elevator instead of getting into the crowded one.

Some people don't like others to get right in their face to talk and other people keep moving closer as they like to be up close and personal.

Like Boaz said, some people need their freedom to express themselves without being hindered. Some people may not want to be accountable to others or have observers of their lives where they find themselves adjusting their own lives to satisfy the interests of others.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  anand_palm Wed May 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Hello all

Thanks kiran, raman, thanks patti and boaz for the nice example. Thumbs up! Thumb up Thanks!

Whatever i have read is the for the formation of head line there is involvment of four fingers (thumb excluded). So is there any relation between index finger and seperation of head line is somethingh which cannot be said as it involves all four fingers.
also we have to see the flexible areas are going to be index, thumb and mercury due to bones and muscles involvement whereas middle and ringer are rigid due to muscles which are rigid.

whatever i have noticed is that seperation of head lines and life line definetly has relation to indepedence in thinking. But iam still not sure on the seperation of fingers of jupiter with saturn all i think of his individuality is seen more. or in same lines as what patti mentioned a need for expressing his individuality is somethingh which can be interpreted.

it is very interesting to note that the two fingers ring and middle cannot move as much the other three, it is like you can do whatever you want but remember there is also two main thinghs in life one is your responsibility and other is creativity (humanity part) . if you look in life whether it is in religion or anythingh people have given weightage to these two apsects more. In some sense i think these two are the defining apsects of our life, iam just guessing.

It is like you have to do it.

Thanks
Anand

anand_palm
anand_palm

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 12:47 am

nice thread

tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 am

zaobhand wrote:I think an example could be the need to sleep by oneself or not. One needs their life to be mirrored and accompanied, while another does not want their habits, feelings and thoughts to be hindered. One happily confines themselves in space, another not.
Good example Boaz.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu May 31, 2012 2:43 am

anand_palm wrote:Hello all

Thanks kiran, raman, thanks patti and boaz for the nice example. Thumbs up! Thumb up Thanks!

Whatever i have read is the for the formation of head line there is involvment of four fingers (thumb excluded). So is there any relation between index finger and seperation of head line is somethingh which cannot be said as it involves all four fingers.
also we have to see the flexible areas are going to be index, thumb and mercury due to bones and muscles involvement whereas middle and ringer are rigid due to muscles which are rigid.

whatever i have noticed is that seperation of head lines and life line definetly has relation to indepedence in thinking. But iam still not sure on the seperation of fingers of jupiter with saturn all i think of his individuality is seen more. or in same lines as what patti mentioned a need for expressing his individuality is somethingh which can be interpreted.

it is very interesting to note that the two fingers ring and middle cannot move as much the other three, it is like you can do whatever you want but remember there is also two main thinghs in life one is your responsibility and other is creativity (humanity part) . if you look in life whether it is in religion or anythingh people have given weightage to these two apsects more. In some sense i think these two are the defining apsects of our life, iam just guessing.

It is like you have to do it.

Thanks
Anand

Very good observation Anand. Have to keep this in mind too.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu May 31, 2012 2:44 am

One more thing I got to know is:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school. The same is not the case with Mercury finger.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Thu May 31, 2012 3:46 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:One more thing I got to know is:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school.

Hello Kiran

I do not partially agree to this.Parents influence may be the case but not freedom at school or home.In some cases I have seen the line to separate even when childhood freedom is somewhat restricted but parental influence was to some extent missing .Possible explanation may be the appearance of same formation in one of the parents.But the point is something new to me to think again about the formation in new perspective.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 am

Ramann wrote:
Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school.

Hello Kiran

I do not partially agree to this.Parents influence may be the case but not freedom at school or home.In some cases I have seen the line to separate even when childhood freedom is somewhat restricted but parental influence was to some extent missing .Possible explanation may be the appearance of same formation in one of the parents.But the point is something new to me to think again about the formation in new perspective.
Nobis
Hi Nobis,

Okay. If parents have influenced + there is no freedom at home: Might appear has lines separated + there are some lines connecting these lines, a combined effect, particularly in left hand. If school environment encourages your freedom then right hand will be having this separation.

I have read a hand of a person, who had a step mother. This guy was mainly taken care by his grand parents. He has lots of freedom at school. Now, you can guess, how his lines may be. In both the hands, the lines were separated. In left hand the lines had some connecting small branches - indicating restriction.

It doesn't matter whether it is inherited or not. If the lines are separated then the characteristics should be present in the candidate. Do you have any cases right now, where we can get more info on the case you have mentioned ( I have seen the line to separate even when childhood freedom is somewhat restricted but parental influence was to some extent missing)

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi
I have a subjective opinion on the head line being separated from the life line. I believe it deals with the feeling of connection to your environment. My son's head and life line are connected in his left palm and they are disconnected (very large gap) in his right palm. I would say as a young child he felt very connected with family, but in school he never felt common ground, and was more independent. As a young adult he is pretty much the same, but the scope of who he feels this connection to now includes more people, like the associates he works closely with in his research. So in general, as a young adult, he is still very family oriented, has close bonds with friends and colleagues and believes strongly that people in life need to be independent/have freedom.
Though overall, I would say he is an independent thinker as Anand stated.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Headline-life line separation is related to early childhood. It says something about parents influence and the freedom at home/school. The same is not the case with Mercury finger.

Then do you think that if genetically they have formed separately before birth, the upbringing will bring them together?

From what I've studied these creases form early (before birth) and are fairly permanent. I would think it would be the accessory type of lines that change the appearance based on life circumstances, not the major line, to make them appear closer.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Thu May 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Hello Kiran

Hi Nobis,

Okay. If parents have influenced + there is no freedom at home: Might appear has lines separated + there are some lines connecting these lines, a combined effect, particularly in left hand. If school environment encourages your freedom then right hand will be having this separation.

I can not make our what you want to say above.Can you explain please.

I have read a hand of a person, who had a step mother. This guy was mainly taken care by his grand parents. He has lots of freedom at school. Now, you can guess, how his lines may be. In both the hands, the lines were separated. In left hand the lines had some connecting small branches - indicating restriction.

May be something that can be looked into in a new light.I am still thinking over the same.I think the above is a lone case that can not be generalized.If you have observed in multiple cases its a food for thought.

It doesn't matter whether it is inherited or not. If the lines are separated then the characteristics should be present in the candidate. Do you have any cases right now, where we can get more info on the case you have mentioned (I have seen the line to separate even when childhood freedom is somewhat restricted but parental influence was to some extent missing)
I think inheritance matters. I have the marking of the head and heart lines attached in both my palms and my parents had some influence on me.But neither of my parents have been restrictive of me in any ways and I had always my own way of doing things and career choices.And I did not exercise much freedom at School .Here exercising the freedom was a matter of choice for me not otherwise.Also I had all the freedom at home

Now my sister and I grew up together.She had more restrictions at home and at school. In spite of all these both of her left and right hands have widely separated head and life lines.Her hand formations resemble my father who has similar formations.And mine with my mother.

So I said of inheritance.But two marked differences in both of mine and my sisters make up are inspite of me moving out of native place long ago I am still want of independence and take a lot to come to a conclusion.More of retrospection you can say.On the other hand my sister takes much less to arrive at a decision and conclude any important decision.Inspite of restrictions at home and school she grew up with a strong and independent bent of mind.

Above is a first hand experience of two siblings with similar background but poles apart hand formation.

Nobis
Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next