Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Voting18 
puneet
Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Voting17Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Voting19Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

+6
Patti
zaobhand
anand_palm
Laurah
Ramann
Kiran.Katawa
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  Patti Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:00 am

tap wrote:

Patti
" Do I recognize *passion* here "

Yes I can’t stop now!!! happy yel I might have to wait for my head to stop reeling though lol.

EDIT: It stopped Wink
happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel happy yel

rolling on the floor
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand. - Page 5 Empty Re: Difference on "Independence" Markers and "Sensitivity" Markers in Hand.

Post  tap Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:07 am

Hi Patti

Wanted to ask you if you think something like stuttering shows up in the hand. I am guessing it would depend on the reason for it.
Should I start a new topic?
My son is the third generation of males to have it and I just thought maybe something might show up in his hands and his father's hands.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 am

tap wrote:Hi Patti

Wanted to ask you if you think something like stuttering shows up in the hand. I am guessing it would depend on the reason for it.
My son is the third generation of males to have it and I just thought maybe something might show up in his hands and his father's hands.

I've never heard of any comparisons of hand features to stuttering, but I'll look into it. I would think things that relate to communication would be involved. Do this happen in regular day to day conversation or only when he is under pressure and nervous?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:31 am

All three of them had it as children, and they all outgrew it by somepoint in elementary school.
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:23 am

tap wrote:Hi Kiran
I was just reading through this thread again and remembered I wanted to ask you if you could elaborate more the the differences you gleaned from this thread.

Thank you tap. Can't agree more with you.
I am more clear on the independence types reflected from the separation of head-heart lines to that of the one from Mercury standing out.
Hi Tap,

One is more to do with wish and willingness to be spend time alone and ponder over the things. The other is to not been bound to or bound by the boundaries of the family & culture in thinking style.

Let me put a table here:

Headline separation, Mercury separation: (0,0)
Headline separation, Mercury separation: (0,1)
Headline separation, Mercury separation: (1,0)
Headline separation, Mercury separation: (1,1)

0 - Not present
1 - Present

(0,0): I am a group follower always.
(1,0): I am not influenced by the familial or traditional boundaries. However, I don't have a wish or tendencies to spend time along with my self and in need of that independence space.
(0,1): I am influenced by the familial or traditional boundaries. However, I want to spend time along with my self and in need of that independence space.
(1,1): I am not influenced by the familial or traditional boundaries. And also, I want to spend time along with my self and in need of that independence space. This can be extended further like the need to spend time alone might also come 'coz of ppl not understanding me as I amn't influenced by the family or traditional rules and regulations.

With this basic defintion clear, you can pull it in different directions based on the other markings in the hand.
For ex: If water element is more, give importance to relations; If air element is more, give importance to ideas relam and so-on and on and on Smile

Last edited by Kiran.Katawa on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected some confusions.)
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:32 am

tap wrote:Hi Patti

Hi Tap, This is a very imp. topic. Can you pls start a diff thread?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

Thanks Kiran
I like your original way of approaching this. I hope one day hand reading can be assesed in this manner. It is fascinating to learn about and I hope to keep learning more too. It's just seems a little bit harder for me to grasp everything sometimes. I am sure you will go far with this. Very Happy
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 am

tap wrote:It's just seems a little bit harder for me to grasp everything sometimes.
I just say - Congratulations. You're on right track! 'coz, you have everything infront of you.
Its just a matter of time and little practice and you'll absorb everything.

Believe me, honestly, I too felt this and I still feel this!

Thank you for the complements.

Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks! Very Happy
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

Hi

Yes, if the gap between the two major lines of Head and Life is found wide than greater the degree for the love for self-reliance will be there. Patti has expressed in a very nice way the meanings of this separate start considering the law of average.

But, as it is said too much of everything is bad. In exceptional case, when gap is substantial wider then they may be found indulging in strange unconvential and uncongenial behavior and activities especially if the finger tips are pointed. As these persons may act on impulse, can make unfriendly remarks, can create scene of high altitudes instead of doing the job of mingling people joining people they unknowingly can separate them. The chances are much that they may not ask for advice therefore can make grievous mistakes. They can be vociferous.

They may annoy their own people by their irrational behavior and regret later. A sure sign of impulsiveness. They may not stick to their saying and frequently changes statements. This may indicates that the person may show a distinguishing feature in his/her personal nature in which the person usually do not gives, even a little thought to danger. They may jump in where cautious patient people fear to enter in. Too much of everything is bad. A good straight Head Line with practical square fingertips can save him/her because good common sense will restrain the person then to act on impulse and in making mistakes. They speak more than average person. The trait of giving little or no thought to danger or to the consequences and act on impulse cannot be regarded as abundance of courage. This person must think twice about the probable consequences before uttering anything. This is my experience with many clients. To be courageous you don’t need a separate start of Head and Life lines on your palms of the hands. Hand must be analyzed in totality.
Not only the start of line is important but it's course is equally important and termination is even more important besides its quality.

Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tap Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:21 am

Makes a lot of sense Parender. Thumbs up! What a journey handreading can be. sunny
tap
tap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5