Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Hi Everybody
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:05 pm by Lynn

» Vertical lines on Venus mount.
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:05 pm by pravin kumar

» Searching for professional case studies
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:42 pm by chindiaper

» Read my palm
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:04 am by jchenwing

» Please tell me about my career.
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:43 pm by pravin kumar

» Read my palm
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:39 pm by pravin kumar

» Tell me about my hands
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:46 pm by kumar623123

» neend hand analysis
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:46 am by pravin kumar

» Learn and let learn...
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:52 pm by Lynn

» Pentacle palm
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:34 pm by Av

» double strong head line...what do they mean?
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:35 am by nishaghai

» Questions about my career
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:03 am by nishaghai

» Need Hand Analysis and guidance accordingly..
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:26 pm by tarun125

» Troubled times? Small hands, eczema, what does it mean?
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:29 am by pravin kumar

» Troubled times!
Entwined loop on moon mount? Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:51 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5926 registered users
The newest registered user is Luisa

Our users have posted a total of 47371 messages in 4897 subjects
Top posting users this month

Top posting users this week
raunakb
Entwined loop on moon mount? Voting17Entwined loop on moon mount? Voting19Entwined loop on moon mount? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Entwined loop on moon mount?

Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  anacaro21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi

Can anybody help identify this type of loops on both palms. it is a bit confusing and I'm just a curious learner with no trained "eye" Very Happy both on moon mount.

Thank you all

Ana sunny

Right palm
Entwined loop on moon mount? Rightp11

Left palm
Entwined loop on moon mount? Leftpr10
anacaro21
anacaro21

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 46
Location : Orlando, FL

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  Patti on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:33 pm

These are called Memory Loops. People with them usually have very good visual memories and easily think in 3D or are able to turn things around in their minds for viewing.
Patti
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  anacaro21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Thanks! Patti

So, based on the type of print should it have a different meaning? or all fall under the same, whereas it is a loop, whorl or entwined-composite whorl....

Thanks again,

Ana
anacaro21
anacaro21

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 46
Location : Orlando, FL

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  Patti on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 pm

anacaro21 wrote: Thanks! Patti

So, based on the type of print should it have a different meaning? or all fall under the same, whereas it is a loop, whorl or entwined-composite whorl....

Thanks again,

Ana

Looking closer I see what you mean. In the right hand there is an appearance of a double loop which would make it a whorl or composite as you say. I have the same sort of feature in my hand and sometimes I can distinguish the 3rd triradius and other times I can't... even in prints. It takes 3 triradii for a whorl in the palm. The third triradius would likely be where the loop bends over the top and 'disappears'. Here you would need to detect 3 different fields of ridges flowing in different directions.

In my opinion and how I think of my own, there is some kind of folding over of ridges which gives a doubling effect which separates it from a simple loop. But in fingerprints, the little finger will often have the same folding over and the FBI classifies them with the loops. In fingerprints 2 triradii is important and in the palm 3 for deciding if it's a loop or a whorl.

I think it's implications are still closer to the memory loop rather than a large double loop in this area. Probably adds some photographic memory too.
Patti
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  anacaro21 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Patti wrote:


Looking closer I see what you mean. In the right hand there is an appearance of a double loop which would make it a whorl or composite as you say. I have the same sort of feature in my hand and sometimes I can distinguish the 3rd triradius and other times I can't... even in prints. It takes 3 triradii for a whorl in the palm. The third triradius would likely be where the loop bends over the top and 'disappears'. Here you would need to detect 3 different fields of ridges flowing in different directions.

Oh yes, I can see two close by but the third one is not , the ridges goes all the way up to the index finger connecting to the that tridadii just under (I guess the "a" triradii), is that pattern then valid as for the the third tridarius?

now, on the left hand I a tridadii at the base side of the palm, the other one is far close to the wrist (the "d" tridadii) and the third towards index ("a" triradii) guess same question here


Thanks Patti.. bare with me with all these questions Shocked making sure I understand Smile






Last edited by Patti on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quotes)
anacaro21
anacaro21

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 46
Location : Orlando, FL

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  Martijn (admin) on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:45 pm


Hello Ana,

Sorry... no twin loops.

I have looked at the details, but I think both hands only have one loop (featured with 2 triradii only).

The impression that suggest there is another element (in the right hand close to the upper triradius) is probably the result of the quality of the print.

So, I can only recommend to make a new print... and I expect that it will then confirm more clearly that it's just a relatively normal loop in both hands.

wave

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5260
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  Patti on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:54 pm

anacaro21 wrote:
Patti wrote:


Looking closer I see what you mean. In the right hand there is an appearance of a double loop which would make it a whorl or composite as you say. I have the same sort of feature in my hand and sometimes I can distinguish the 3rd triradius and other times I can't... even in prints. It takes 3 triradii for a whorl in the palm. The third triradius would likely be where the loop bends over the top and 'disappears'. Here you would need to detect 3 different fields of ridges flowing in different directions.

Oh yes, I can see two close by but the third one is not , the ridges goes all the way up to the index finger connecting to the that tridadii just under (I guess the "a" triradii), is that pattern then valid as for the the third tridarius?

now, on the left hand I a tridadii at the base side of the palm, the other one is far close to the wrist (the "d" tridadii) and the third towards index ("a" triradii) guess same question here


Thanks Patti.. bare with me with all these questions Shocked making sure I understand Smile

All three triradii should be on the hypothenar area, not up by the index.
Look at the examples here:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1683-clarification-on-luna-patterns

Patti
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  anacaro21 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 am

Thanks Patti and Martijn

Patti,
The post with attached pictures helped me better visualize the three points close by.Well I was able to appreciate it better on the right palm than the left.

Martijn,
Yes, probably a better print quality will help to clear confirm the loop, but I think it is enough validation coming from experienced analysts like both of you.

Two different approaches that satisfies a curious learner like me Very Happy

Ana


anacaro21
anacaro21

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 46
Location : Orlando, FL

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  Patti on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

Thumbs up! sunny
Patti
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Entwined loop on moon mount? Empty Re: Entwined loop on moon mount?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum