Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47487 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Voting17what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Voting19what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Voting18 
Sumit
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Voting17what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Voting19what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ???

+3
pravin kumar
mikebull
ksshitij chaudhary
7 posters

Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ???

Post  ksshitij chaudhary Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:48 am

i read somewhere that letter " M " is sign of gud fortune and gud marriage formed by the arrangement of heart ,,head and life lines when they fall in such a way to clearly mark the letter " M " in the palm of the hand. is it so ??? what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img07410what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img01812what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Photo510

Last edited by ksshitij chaudhary on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

ksshitij chaudhary

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty letter M

Post  mikebull Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 am

Hi

Im not a hand reader but the formation of the letter M must be important because it involves the major lines...

If you could post a picture of your left hand and give me your date of birth I would like to look at your hands in more detail

In return, I could look for signs of good fortune and marriage in your hand - according to what noted palmists have written

would that be helpful?

mikebull

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty the letter M

Post  mikebull Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 am

Hi

Having posted that I feel I ought to explain a bit more. I would like to see a picture of your left hand so I can look at it for a study of my own, rather than to answer your question which i won't be able to do

I will be able to tell you what other people have written about the lines in your hand but I'm sure there are people on this forum who can give you a better answer

I will also give you some notes on what your birth chart says about your marriage and fortune if that would be helpful

Mike

mikebull

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty pics of my left hand

Post  ksshitij chaudhary Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 am

thanx a lot mr mikebull...im posting pics of my left hand,,,, my date of birth is 11- august- 1975,,,,,, time of birth - 17.43,,,,place - amritsar ( india ) im still single,,,,, plz go thru my palm,,,
mikebull wrote:Hiwhat is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Photo210
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/17/62/94/47/th/img02312.jpg[url=https://servimg.com/view/17629447/29]what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img02511[/img][/url]
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img02512

Having posted that I feel I ought to explain a bit more. I would like to see a picture of your left hand so I can look at it for a study of my own, rather than to answer your question which i won't be able to do

I will be able to tell you what other people have written about the lines in your hand but I'm sure there are people on this forum who can give you a better answer

I will also give you some notes on what your birth chart says about your marriage and fortune if that would be helpful

Mike

ksshitij chaudhary

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty I like those pictures!

Post  mikebull Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi ksshitij chaudhary

Wow, your pictures are great!! I'm not sure how you take these pictures but the quality is fantastic

I will get started with these but is there any chance you could take some more and in particular I would like to see pictures of your finger tips front and back and your thumbs from a few angles

Also the back of your hands and a picture of each hand as a fist from front and back would be ideal...i know thats a lot but the picture quality is fab so I'm really keen to see more

What do you do in the media? Take pics? I'm a journo myself so I'd be interested to know what you do

Should I call you Ksshitij or Chaudhary?

mikebull

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty plz mr mikebull,, i hv uploaded pics

Post  ksshitij chaudhary Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:03 pm

mikebull wrote:Hi ksshitij chaudhary
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img08510
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img08610

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img08710
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img08410
first two pics are of my right hand and last two of my left hand
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img02910
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img03110
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img03310
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img03410

first two pics of my right hand and last two of my left hand
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img08910
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img08810
first pic of my right hand and last one of my left hand

Wow, your pictures are great!! I'm not sure how you take these pictures but the quality is fantastic

I will get started with these but is there any chance you could take some more and in particular I would like to see pictures of your finger tips front and back and your thumbs from a few angles

Also the back of your hands and a picture of each hand as a fist from front and back would be ideal...i know thats a lot but the picture quality is fab so I'm really keen to see more

What do you do in the media? Take pics? I'm a journo myself so I'd be interested to know what you do

Should I call you Ksshitij or Chaudhary?

ksshitij chaudhary

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty can i have an email address?

Post  mikebull Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi ksshitij chaudhary

Could I have an email address to send you my notes when ive made them, or should I send you a personal message?

mikebull

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty Re: what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ???

Post  pravin kumar Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Dear Ksshitij,

I have seen this question being asked many times and in fact one author did mention about M and that an author who followed the Western Palmistry Method , but a renowned palmist l in one of his responses in another forum read M as MISFIT or words to that effect. I also do not believe in it unless there is some other confirmation in the palm.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty thanks for those new pics

Post  mikebull Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi

Thanks for all those pics. The ones taken outside are really good on the fine detail....what i would like to see - it doesn't have to be now - is close ups of your thumb prints like this - ive got plenty to go on and if you give me an email i can send you some notes

Thanks

Mike

mikebull

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty thumb prints

Post  ksshitij chaudhary Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:01 pm

mikebull wrote:Hi
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09110
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09310
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09410
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09510
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09710
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09411
first 3 pics of left thumb

Thanks for all those pics. The ones taken outside are really good on the fine detail....what i would like to see - it doesn't have to be now - is close ups of your thumb prints like this - ive got plenty to go on and if you give me an email i can send you some notes

Thanks

Mike

ksshitij chaudhary

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty hi mikebull

Post  ksshitij chaudhary Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:32 am

ksshitij chaudhary wrote:
mikebull wrote:Hi
u can mail me at
ksshitij_chaudhry@yahoo.com
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09110
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09310
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09410
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09510
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09710
what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Img09411
first 3 pics of left thumb

Thanks

Mike

ksshitij chaudhary

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty Re: what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ???

Post  Driftingpetra Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:05 am

Hi there, I chanced upon this thread and am curious about the variation of the "M" in the palm. In my case "M" is formed by only the head and heart lines, with a variation of the simian line contributing to it.

I'm wondering whether this may have similar implications as the "M" formed by three lines? Also, what are the differences?

Driftingpetra

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:06 am

The M-sign is a classic aspect of predictive palmistry and it belongs to the superstitious branch of palmistry, but this concerns basically culture only. For example, the letter 'M' sometimes is associated with 'money'; however this is bound to english language - which illustrates how culture gets involved (through language - in non-english langues this association usually doesn't work for connecting the letter 'M' with money).

But there are no clear guidelines to discriminate a complete 'M' from an incomplete 'M'. Also, be aware that those palmists who (sometimes) ask money for 'fortune telling' have something at stake here: their income!

Here's another forum topic about the 'M' sign:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1179-indian-movie-star-with-m-sign-in-palm-chiranjeevi
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftingpetra Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Martijn

Thanks for clarifying! You are right about how "m" is known as money or marriage in the English language and this would not stand in other cultures/languages. The variations on the lines, mounts on palms can be so diverse, it's hard to decipher what they mean when they don't fit the standard interpretations online or in books

Driftingpetra

Back to top Go down

what is importance of symbol " M " in palmistry ??? Empty M or Double M

Post  Dchuza Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
M-signs is a classic aspect of predictive palmistry and it belongs to the superstitious branch of palmistry, but this concerns basically culture only. For example, the letter 'M' sometimes is associated with 'money'; however this is bound to english language - which illustrates how culture gets involved (through language - in non-english langues this association usually doesn't work for connecting the letter 'M' with money).

But there are no clear guidelines to discriminate a complete 'M' from an incomplete 'M'. Also, be aware that those palmists who (sometimes) ask money for 'fortune telling' have something at stake here: their income.

I have double M in my right hand, I mean two independant fate lines in between the gap of head and heart line. Does this means, lots of money and two marriages? LOL

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color of text inside code changed in order to make my words visible)

Dchuza

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:38 am

Sorry to disappoint you, but the "M' has no relation to money.. I have seen palms of poor people who have the 'M'. They have lived their entire life in poverty.

The M will be formed whenever there's a fate line between head - heart lines and the headline is connected to life line. I'm sure this feature exists in BILLIONS of palms.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:39 am

In Western Palmistry M has no meaning. YOu have just to read it according to the lines on the palm. In Indian Palmistry some do believe that M indicates Money though is clearly formed by Heart, Fate, Head and Life Line in many palms.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down