Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» Fate Destiny Line -
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:39 pm by Stefania

» life line forks
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» Nisha Ghai
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2021 5:10 pm by Martijn (admin)

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

» Palm reading - 25/M right handed
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:48 am by andre123

» Relationship line?
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:13 pm by ketty

» Line from moon mount joining the fate line means
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:50 am by pravin kumar

» Vertical lines on Venus mount.
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:05 pm by pravin kumar

» Searching for professional case studies
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:42 pm by chindiaper

» Read my palm
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:04 am by jchenwing

» Please tell me about my career.
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:43 pm by pravin kumar

» Read my palm
Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:39 pm by pravin kumar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 302 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:06 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5927 registered users
The newest registered user is steek

Our users have posted a total of 47440 messages in 4918 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

4 posters

Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:03 am

Hi,
I have seen headlines of these kind of headline which splits at the point where it touches the line of fate and then shifts up after the life of fate! What does it indicate?

(Here I am posting a left hand pic. But, its there in RH also).

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Headli10

What I could think of is: There is a disconnection in the thinking pertaining to the direction of life, values one follows in life. They think something, but, they do something else. They seem to be bound to familial values, but, internally, they are quite independent and are guided by the values they have formed than following/going against familial values.

What are your opinions? Pls share your insights.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 41
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Re: Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  chakraborty Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Dear kiran.

The traditional view is.... your fate changes at that age and your position is elevated. And your thinking pattern changes for better.

In a general way, the fate line divides the palm in visible and invisible part. rest you can deduct.

regards

chakraborty

chakraborty

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-07-14

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Re: Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  Parender Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi,
I have seen headlines of these kind of headline which splits at the point where it touches the line of fate and then shifts up after the life of fate! What does it indicate?

(Here I am posting a left hand pic. But, its there in RH also).

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Headli10

What I could think of is: There is a disconnection in the thinking pertaining to the direction of life, values one follows in life. They think something, but, they do something else. They seem to be bound to familial values, but, internally, they are quite independent and are guided by the values they have formed than following/going against familial values.

What are your opinions? Pls share your insights.

Hi Kiran Ji,

This endows the subject with not so greater mental and emotional elasticity. Duality in nature would be there in him and that can disturb him. He may not act on permanent wisdom but on transitory passion, on the heat of moment and therefore can invite rivalry very often.The person can suddenly burst in anger if his wishes are not fulfilled. Simply he cannot tolerate strong criticism and can react according to his whim. If present in both palms of the hands- he is impervious to correction.

Basically, he is very cautious much of the times and sometimes may act irrational to show his confidence and would prove awkward. As years pass he will be more interested in quite practical things, money and business, banking, engineering, builders and like. This perhaps a reaction to his belief that he has been betrayed and wants revenge. The second start of headline is reducing the gap between the two major lines.

As no sign is absolute in itself and many information has not been furnished so this is the assumption only based on the available picture.

Parender
Parender
Parender

Posts : 401
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 70
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Re: Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:02 am

chakraborty wrote:
The traditional view is.... your fate changes at that age and your position is elevated. And your thinking pattern changes for better.

In a general way, the fate line divides the palm in visible and invisible part. rest you can deduct.
Hi Chakraborty,
chronological fact and visible&invisible part is understandable.
But, about visible and invisible part - how does it appear in day to day life? One of the examples I could think of is: The person has high ideas, ideals inside. But, when it comes to implementing it or the day to day life calls for acting and expressing his ideas, he is family bound and sees the things practically. Say, the person thinks of doing social services. But, in day to day life, he just works, THINKS of finishing his work and going home. So, there is an imbalance.
I am looking more for such specific differences and want confirmations on the above point mentioned.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 41
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Re: Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:08 am

Hi Parender ji,
thank you for your insights. Can you also relate the explanations to the portion/structure of the head line you're considering?

Parender wrote:
Hi Kiran Ji,

He may not act on permanent wisdom but on transitory passion, on the heat of moment and therefore can invite rivalry very often.The person can suddenly burst in anger if his wishes are not fulfilled.
Are you saying the above 'coz, the first half ends in small size?

Parender wrote:
Simply he cannot tolerate strong criticism and can react according to his whim. If present in both palms of the hands- he is impervious to correction.
What portion/structure of the head line do you consider here?

Parender wrote:
Basically, he is very cautious much of the times and sometimes may act irrational to show his confidence and would prove awkward.
This is 'coz, the 1st half is connected with life, while the 2nd half is independent. Right?

Parender wrote:
As years pass he will be more interested in quite practical things, money and business, banking, engineering, builders and like. This perhaps a reaction to his belief that he has been betrayed and wants revenge. The second start of headline is reducing the gap between the two major lines.
Is it 'coz, the 2nd half is shifted above and the gap b/w headline and heart line is reduced. That's what you meant here?


Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 41
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty What the picture says

Post  knox gillespie Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 pm

The picture shows a nervous person and the augmented head line shows clearly : more imagination , or memory or self saturated self imaging..all subconscious activity
knox gillespie
knox gillespie

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 71
Location : California

http://www.Porcenova.com

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Re: Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:59 am

knox gillespie wrote: The picture shows a nervous person and the augmented head line shows clearly : more imagination , or memory or self saturated self imaging..all subconscious activity
Thank you Knox. Am more looking for the indications of the line. Any inputs on it?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 41
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Re: Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:00 am

Anyone else please?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 41
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty photo too small

Post  knox gillespie Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi, All I can make out is the heart line is short and low, ..... Kiran I like your posts , the ones I have seen , keep the good work up...knox
knox gillespie
knox gillespie

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-04-24
Age : 71
Location : California

http://www.Porcenova.com

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Re: Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:06 am

knox gillespie wrote:Hi, All I can make out is the heart line is short and low, ..... Kiran I like your posts , the ones I have seen , keep the good work up...knox
Okay.

Thank you Knox Smile. The forum has been a great learning and exploring platform.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 41
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line Empty Re: Help Please!! - Regarding Head Line

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum