Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Voting17Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Voting19Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Voting17Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Voting19Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed

+3
Lynn
Martijn (admin)
Pamelah
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Empty Soul entering body + fingerprints formed

Post  Pamelah Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:30 pm

In reading about Dr. Michael Newton's work, one of the things he discovered is that most of the time the soul enters the body about 4 months after birth. This is the same time the fingerprints are fully formed. The soul peruses the body before entering most of the time and the brain tissue isn't developed enough until 4 months after conception.

It's amazing that the fingerprints, also formed at the same time, identifying Life Purpose from DNA at a soul level, are formed before the soul enters. This confirms for me the importance of the fingerprints in a person's life.

Dr. Michael Newton (Ph.D) has regressed more than 10,000 patients through hypnotherapy. This information is reported from these people. Most of his patients would go to their lives between lives when they were regressed. And sometimes they would go to other life times. At those times they went to lives that affected this one.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Empty Re: Soul entering body + fingerprints formed

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:00 am

Thanks Pamelah,

I would like to share a few thoughts & observations:

Regarding the fingerprints...

Researchers appear to agree that the fingerprints do not change after week 16 of prenancy. The details + much more are e.g. described in a 2005 article, titled Fingerprint Formation:

http://math.arizona.edu/~anewell/publications/Fingerprint_Formation.pdf

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Fingerprint

Regarding the soul...

I think that basically the soul is a religious/spiritual concept... and there are multiple perceptions about what the soul really is - and there are also multiple perceptions about when the soul enters the body:

- in Christianity the body & soul are not seperate (so, from that point of view the soul is just a philosophical concept):
http://christianblogs.christianet.com/1182614867.htm

- in Judaism there are multiple view: some believe that the soul enters the body when we are born, while others believe that this happens at 40 days after conception (week 7 = 2nd month):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-existence

- but I am sure that there are other spiritual beliefs available, for example: the one which assumes two souls can not enter the same body - which also implicates that the soul enters the body at birth via the crown chackra:
http://www.enotalone.com/article/2903.html

So, regarding the soul... there are multiple answers available, which appear to depend on how the soul is defined.

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Nov27osirisquote

Pamelah, maybe you can share more details about Dr. Michael Newton's work? Maybe name one of his sources?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Empty Re: Soul entering body + fingerprints formed

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:49 am

Pamelah wrote:In reading about Dr. Michael Newton's work, one of the things he discovered is that most of the time the soul enters the body about 4 months after birth. This is the same time the fingerprints are fully formed...

Thanks for this reference Pamelah. I looked up Dr. Michael Newton's work on the internet, fascinating stuff! As Martijn points out (thanks for the references Martijn), the "soul entering the body" really is a matter of personal belief.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi Pamelah,
Are you saying that when a child is 4months old the soul enters the body.Surely I have got this wrong.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Pamelah wrote:In reading about Dr. Michael Newton's work, one of the things he discovered is that most of the time the soul enters the body about 4 months after birth. This is the same time the fingerprints are fully formed. The soul peruses the body before entering most of the time and the brain tissue isn't developed enough until 4 months after conception.
Pamelah, you wrote 'after birth'... but since the fingerprints develop before birth, you probably meant to write (thanks Lynn - edit: ) 'after conception'.

Correct?

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:58 pm

I thought Pamelah meant 4 months after conception (same time as fingerprints formed).
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi Lynn,
You also believe that the soul enters the body 4 months after birth and so do the fingerprints. This is something new. I do not think so, I think they both arrive 4 months after conception. Please explain. Thanks.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Sorry Jeanette I don't understand your statement or question!

"You also believe that the soul enters the body 4 months after birth and so do the fingerprints"

I didn't say I had any belief about the soul entering the body.
I said I thought Pamelah meant 4 months after conception (same time as fingerprints formed).

??
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi Lynn,
Pamelah says that the soul enters the body 4months after birth, as do the fingerprints and I thought you were saying that was what you believed too. Sorry misunderstanding.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 pm

ah Jeanette, I guess you meant my earlier reply where I quoted Pamelah. I didn't notice she has written 'after birth'. Because of fingerprints ref I understood her to mean 'after conception'. My other point about 'it's a matter of personal belief' was to confirm what Martijn had said, lots of people have different beliefs about when soul enters the body or indeed if there is such thing as a soul, it comes down to personal belief.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:39 am

sorry about the error - as mentioned here, I meant 4 months after conception, not birth.
One source of Dr Newton's work is through Shirley MacLaine's book, Sage-ing while Age-ing. That's where I was first introduced to these concepts.

The reason this makes sense to me is because 10,000 people who regressed through hypnosis came to the same awarenesses during their regressions, along with other awarenesses. It's not a matter of belief for these people, it's a matter of personal memory and experience.

When you read his work, this will make more sense, I'm guessing. Here is a quote directionly from Shirley's book.
Dr. Michael Newton has hypnotically regressed over ten thousand patients and for some reason unbeknownst to him, they all go to the experience of life between lives in order to see how they prepared and chose the next life’s experience. I found that very interesting.

"It all began for Dr. Newton with one of his first patients, who was suffering from excruciating body pain in certain areas in his body. He put the patient into deep hypnosis (Newton is a hypnosis therapist) and asked him to go to the source of his pain. Suddenly, the patient said he was on a battlefield in World War I, being bayoneted. Newton, amazed and incredulous, asked many questions, including his name rank, serial number, date of birth, etc. The man was English. Newton later went to England to the British War Museum, The War Office, etc. and long story short, all the dates and events coincided with the patient’s recall. He was receiving referred pain from his last past life in his last physical body! Newton worked with him to release the memory of the pain, and when the patient woke, he was healed.

"Just as we relive present day problems from our childhoods we relive pain from our past life problems. Our conscious and the unconscious mind are our finest doctors of diagnostics, if only we knew how to access the knowledge. Our souls are never at rest. They are constantly working, evaluating, accessing and experiencing. One of the reasons we need sleep is because the soul needs to touch and connect with the unconscious to assess its experience to figure things out.

"According to the patients that Dr. Newton has regressed, they say each life builds on the next one like a spiral, the soul realizing and evaluating what it needs to face and perfect. From his research the souls say the decision to enter a new body comes after they see a fetus with at least four months of development in the womb, almost never before, because there is not enough developed brain tissue to interact and work with. The soul and the brain are two separate entities. The brain does “die” after death but the soul is immortal. Some souls, according to Newton and his patients don’t enter the body until after birth.

"Before entering a new mind and body, a soul peruses the DNA, the neurological map and the karmic pattern of the family it will be entering into. A soul is always given a choice as to what it wants to experience and learn next time around. It’s given a choice of bodies (male or female; many souls alternate so they can be more understanding of each.)"
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 am

Hi Pamelah,
Thanks for clearing that up and all the information. A few years ago I read books on past lives and I think the author was David Weiss. It was so interesting. I think one of the books was called Past Lives Past Masters. He also said that people coming back got to chose. I also think it was in one of his books he told about Glen Ford, film star, who, under regression, recalled several past lives. Thanks again.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:01 am

Hi Pamelah,
I have just ordered Michael Newton's book Journey of Souls. I had never heard of him, but that other writer I mentioned wrote about the same. I remember him saying that sometimes people left one life and right away went to another. Like you said about the soldier being wounded, it was so quick into the next life he took the pain with him. He also said that babies who cried a lot and were very unsettled could be the result of arrriving quick from a previous life.Thanks again but I wondering where I can keep all these books I now have.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi Pamelah,

I just spotted your video about this topic!

An excellent moment to illustrate how you can use your videos at this forum as well... therefore I am introducing your video below:

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Empty past lives related to hands

Post  Pamelah Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:11 am

jeanette wrote:Hi Pamelah,
Thanks for clearing that up and all the information. A few years ago I read books on past lives and I think the author was David Weiss. It was so interesting. I think one of the books was called Past Lives Past Masters. He also said that people coming back got to chose. I also think it was in one of his books he told about Glen Ford, film star, who, under regression, recalled several past lives. Thanks again.
Jeanette.

Jeanette, I think that is Brian Weiss. I've recalled about 30 of my other lives. They all relate to this one - the ones I've remembered. And of course there are streams of consciousness about why I've chosen the fingerprints I have based on the memories of those other lives.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Empty Video on fingerprints/Life Purpose

Post  Pamelah Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:12 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:Hi Pamelah,

I just spotted your video about this topic!

An excellent moment to illustrate how you can use your videos at this forum as well... therefore I am introducing your video below:

Thanks, Martijn. This is great news. I didn't know videos could be posted here. I have one on Gift Markings too. Maybe I'll start another topic on that.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Den Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:48 am

What a great video, really enjoyed that!
Den
Den

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Empty video on fingeprrints/Life Purpose

Post  Pamelah Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:51 am

Thanks, Den!
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi Pamelah,
Thanks for the reply. Could I ask you did someone regress you or did you find these past lives by yourself, if so, how did you do this. Thanks.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Empty soul entering the body with fingerprints

Post  Pamelah Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Jeanette, I've done both. Some past lives I've remembered through somebody else taking through a regression, some from psychic readings from others, most of them remembering during counselling sessions and a few in dreams.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:52 am

Hi Pamela,
Thanks for the reply. So interesting.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Regarding Soul, in Islam it has a great value in Islamic believe and concept.

See : In Islamic Section

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul

Also search another websites regarding soul concept in Islam.You may find thousands of websites in this concept.
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:41 am

I am going to have to stop reading that book Journey of the Souls. I find it so disturbing and upsetting. I read Brian Weiss's books and thoroughly enjoyed them, they made me feel good and I had no fear of dying, which I did have, now I am back where I started. With what I have read in Journey of the Souls I will have to go before a panel and answer for what I have done and I do not know what the decision the panel will come to. I am back with the teachings of youth and I am beginning to think the Catholic Church was right after all.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed Empty soul entering the body

Post  Pamelah Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:11 am

Jeanette, remember each author has his or her opinion - none is exact about your personal journey. Don't give your power away to authors who are sharing their perspective and you don't line up with it.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:50 am

Thanks Pamelah. That is a way of thinking I did not think of.
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next