Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Voting17Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Voting19Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Voting17Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Voting19Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed

+3
Lynn
Martijn (admin)
Pamelah
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Empty soul enterint body + fingerprints formed

Post  Pamelah Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:09 pm

you are welcome.
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul entering body + fingerprints formed

Post  One_faith Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 am

Pamelah wrote:Jeanette, I've done both. Some past lives I've remembered through somebody else taking through a regression, some from psychic readings from others, most of them remembering during counselling sessions and a few in dreams.

You're lucky to know that much about you!
Can you tell me how you got these psychic reading if you don't mind?
Or, if I can know these past lives thanks to specific exercises of meditation?
I want to know who I really am since I'm a child, and now I feel the urge to get answers...
Currently, I'm looking for answers from inside thanks to meditation but I don't succeed to really visualize...I can only visualize "proper" colors when I practice "sun gazing". But with winter, I can't (no enough sun), so I mainly do "breath meditation" with different exercises on chakras...

One_faith

Back to top Go down

Soul entering body + fingerprints formed - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul entering body + fingerprints formed

Post  Pamelah Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:34 pm

One_faith wrote:
Pamelah wrote:Jeanette, I've done both. Some past lives I've remembered through somebody else taking through a regression, some from psychic readings from others, most of them remembering during counselling sessions and a few in dreams.

You're lucky to know that much about you!
Can you tell me how you got these psychic reading if you don't mind?
Or, if I can know these past lives thanks to specific exercises of meditation?
I want to know who I really am since I'm a child, and now I feel the urge to get answers...
Currently, I'm looking for answers from inside thanks to meditation but I don't succeed to really visualize...I can only visualize "proper" colors when I practice "sun gazing". But with winter, I can't (no enough sun), so I mainly do "breath meditation" with different exercises on chakras...

I've remembered past lives with leaders of groups who take people through a process. That is one wqay. And that was teh first way I was introduced to remembering my own. I think I did that with two other leaders. I've had psychic readings with many different people over the years - since I attend psychic fairs as a hand analyst, I often meet psychic readers at the holistic fairs and then listen intuitively to who is the best person for me at the time. Do you live in an area where you there might be fairs of some type? You could look online to see under 'holistic fairs', 'psychic fairs' as a way to connect with somebody.

And you can ask your guides/angels to help you. One thing I know about remembering past lives is that the ones I need to recall are the ones that show up at the right time. You could also ask your 'dreamer' to help you by having a dream. If you ask, then there is permission from the angelic realms to help you. But they can't provide that unless you ask. And what will be provided is what you are ready for.

Does this answer your question?
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  One_faith Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Yes, you perfectly answered my question. I will look for "psychic fairs", "holistic fairs" in Paris! Thanks!

One_faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamelah Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 pm

you are welcome - and if you can't find any, there are some people I can recommend who work via phone here in the States
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2