Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
life purpose with left handed  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
life purpose with left handed  Voting17life purpose with left handed  Voting19life purpose with left handed  Voting18 
puneet
life purpose with left handed  Voting17life purpose with left handed  Voting19life purpose with left handed  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

life purpose with left handed

4 posters

Go down

life purpose with left handed  Empty life purpose with left handed

Post  Clochette2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Hello.
For those who practice hand reading for long
Do you take the left hand as the "future" and purpose of life? (not what one feels to do or may not know, but one would fit best professionally or with other people )

Clochette2

Back to top Go down

life purpose with left handed  Empty Re: life purpose with left handed

Post  Sari Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:13 am

I don't see left hand as life purpose, but as what is going on in the person's life now and future as well as health and how they feel about their situation. The rest of your question is confusing, not sure what you mean.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Clochette2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:24 am

Thanks Sari for your insight
Do you see left hand for left handed and right Hand for right handed. Is it so?

I meant between the brakets :
What people are meant to be in their life?
Often people don't know what to do of their life, they try some job or studies but they fail or they are unhappy although they are able to complete studies or keep the job.

I met some girls who have done one year of studies of xxx , then do not like,  change studies, fail ( again), take a 3rd year of another study field. One of them got a bachelor after 3 orientation of studies. But she is still unhappy and now she tries on the side little jobs to go into a 4th field . She got the diploma of her 3rd field, but feels not happy of that. She does not want to work in that field and prefers to take up small jobs instead and study bit by bit for the 4th field  (fashion design)

The other girl also tried a first field, then changed. she did her 2nd field of study in 2 schools (her choice. not an academic requirements ) then eventually failed after 5- 7 years on studies (1 or 2 years then the 4-years where she failed last year) ... now she works in hotels because she like travelling. Although her crave for travel is fulfilled she keeps her low self esteem because of those studies "fails" .
I did not read their hands. only discussion with them

With two other girls who got their diploma on the field they chose
They are jobless for 1 and the other 2 years. They started to doubt, and were relieved when I could see creativity, which is required for their field (interior design). So again that question of life purpose came up. I read hands as beginner.

Also talked to a lady who doesn't know what to do of her professional life. She got sick and must change her job for health reasons. She went to a state job counsellor, but the advisor offered jobs ideas based on what labour needs. not about what she will be good at and happy with... We often hear here people around 30 -40 years old saying they quit job, study again in order to go for the job of their dream (but here not that common than in English cultures, maybe). But she has no dream job. So she is stuck up in foggy clouds for the moment.

That  is why I wonder about life purpose in hands. and what hand to take into account with left - and right -handed persons.

My question is then : can we see the life purpose, how  (what lines and indicators?

Thanks
Sorry for long explanation but thought some examples would better illustrate my question

Clochette2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:20 pm

I do tend to read both hands, but when a person is left handed, I see the left hand as dominant (hence I reverse the reading focusing more on the left hand).
I do life purpose readings through the fingerprints, and follow (pretty much) the system of Richard Unger, it's very good. To simplify it, if you have mostly loop formed fingerprints, you are more likely to change your mind a lot and be undecided about what to do.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Clochette2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Thanks for your insight.  I would also read left as main hand for a left handed person. But from reading here and there got a bit confused. Your experience helps. Thanks.

From what I remember the two girls had lots of arch and a whorl  on the Apollo finger. which I learnt stands for creative minds .  One of them had on the two hands. The other only on one hand . From another person creative, she has mostly ulnar loops, one whorl on Apollo right finger, 2 central pocket loops: on left pinky and right thumb  (she is left handed).

I just stumbled on Richard Unger. Never heard of. Interesting to take fingerprints as life purpose. I should have known earlier to maybe "help them  out ". Does it match people's life purpose, what they at last feel to be meant for? Is it precise like "you are likely to be happy and have the very good skills for jobs such as... because you are good at. .. (let s say communication. music, etc. So I think of musician's, singers, sound engineer.  Random example )
That lady who did not know was really looking after that. But really I had no clue for her.

Clochette2

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:34 am

The  knowledge of the finger print- types are not enough for the interpretation of the LIFE PURPOSE of any person's hands.
If All-loops indicate a changeable mind or a compassionate person  ( as some palmists say). What can a layman who is yet to develop his/her understanding skills know about what Compassion exactly is? How is he or her at their level of knowledge supposed to know their LIFE PURPOSE?

Suppose, as Clochette2 tells about the people who could not make it in their vocations, own an All-loops finger print, how do you correctly guide them?
My reasoning tells me that when there is an All-loop print, there must be scope for a lot of change and improvement in the lines of the palm of the person.,,,,and change in lines can happen ONLY by positive self-improvement, which I feel should be the responsibility of every PALMIST to effectively guide the owner of the hand. The practicing and experienced Palmist does guide a client in the best possible way.

So, I feel that, all in all, knowledge of positive psychology, behavioral patterns, emotional intelligence is a must for all aspiring and budding PALMISTS, apart from the knowledge of hands, lines, prints etc.etc...Mere interpretation of hands is not enough!.....and in order to fulfill this, a Palmist has the responsibility of putting his own lines and hands in correct shape.

sunny

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 am

I think LIFE-PURPOSE is misunderstood as CAREER, WORK or VOCATION. They are two different things.

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Clochette2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Rajashri

I get your meaning.
However besides what you mentioned, what tools would you have in mind to help such persons?
Psychanalyse, psychology sessions or the like take time and I read some people find it useless or too long. Some surely are happy with of course.
So a faster method

Clochette2

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:37 am

Hi Clochette,

Good Question...... How to deal with different people could be known only through interactions, trial and error and experience... I do agree that some people want to hear only what they want to hear. It is part of learning which may take years to master. This is the reason you have to know your own psychology first and where you need to shape up yourself according to the subject/client and at the same time be able to send across the message you want to deliver for their benefit.
Its an art which we need to learn and master.

Make it short when the person seems disinterested...... Smile

Things work only if your intentions are clear...i have experienced this happening....when you are genuinely trying to help someone, that person cannot DENY you!.......even your enemies tone down when you have a clear mind and heart!

regards

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Clochette2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:26 pm

I still think one could be open to different approaches. I am not acquainted with Sari 's theory about Unger. And you?
I cannot talk about something I don't know nor have seen used.
Could Sari give an example?
I had a look at her website and it seems to me she is one of the first to show how to take photos of hands.
I see on this forum so many posting blurry pictures , sometimes not even full view. There is no way you can read with such poor materials.

Trial and error is indeed important.
But palmistry has been learned for so many years. I believe there could be some knowledge somewhere about that.

Clochette2

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Clochette2 wrote:I still think one could be open to different approaches. I am not acquainted with Sari 's theory about Unger. And you?
I cannot talk about something I don't know nor have seen used.
Could Sari give an example?
I had a look at her website and it seems to me she is one of the first to show how to take photos of hands.
I see on this forum so many posting blurry pictures , sometimes not even full view. There is no way you can read with such poor materials.

Trial and error is indeed important.
But palmistry has been learned for so many years.  I believe there could be some knowledge somewhere about that.

Hi Clochette,

Different schools of thoughts and particular approaches and viewpoints of Palmistry teachers  work with each person. You have to find out your own. I just share my perspective. I do not expect it to be followed by everyone. Some may agree with my approach, some may not.
Our thoughts and intentions are influenced by our Life Purpose.
Cheiro, Johnny Fincham, Pamelah Landers ( Richard Unger's school of thought) and G.S. Birla's approaches have worked for me. I don't believe in reading too many books. I am mostly interested in reading hands which have a spiritual connection in present or later.
Cheiro's interpretations of lines have worked for me because he has answered all my questions regarding my own hands and they are appropriate.
Fincham----because he has clarified many of my questions and indicated the Chakra position in hands.
Pamelah--- I regained my lost interest in Palmistry because of her e-book "Gift markings on Hands".......The most important truth I learnt here is that you have to acknowledge and own up your gift markings and work towards fulfilling their meaning. This was an eye- opener to me. I am really really thankful to her. This is the reason I always make it a point to acknowledge stars or any of the wisdom marks, which are actually important and many are probably not aware......If people just stopped by to find out the positive markings in their hands, they could boost up their confidence.
See, Clochette, you gradually realize things, one cannot know things overnight.... I knew about Gift markings earlier, then why did not I take it seriously? Because, the right time was yet to come.
G.S. Birla----- His work and approach is unique in the world of Palmistry, because he is the only person who has stressed on the improvement of  Lines by visualizing perfect lines in both hands everyday for 10 mins. His positive approach is what I like.

And lastly I would like to mention Pravin Kumar who is doing something wonderful here by guiding people into Meditation. I really appreciate that. Meditation heals your problems, improves health, money and relationship problems for sure!.... It will make you a better person overcoming your negative problems..... It is not an instant pill for lazy people, but must be practiced diligently everyday.
I hope this is helpful to you.

Thank you

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  svirgo5 Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:25 am

I think I consider left - as per your Karmas.
Right - you can change your destiny by actions.

I am confused too - as Right hand is different so how future lines are there - beyond person's age.

svirgo5

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:22 am

Hi svirgo5,

Left---- Karmas ( individual + group psychological problems + hidden talents + potential) which may or may not materialize in the current life,

Right---- Karmas which materialize in the current life and FUTURE too.

1. Every person cannot change his future through  right actions in the current life. To do that it requires right knowledge, awareness and BURNING or exhausting of your old karmas which hinder as obstacles, and then RIGHT ACTION.

2.If FUTURE could not be predicted, then the words like Clairvoyance (ability to see the future through visions),the supposed faculty of perceiving things or events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact, Clairaudience ( ability to hear from other dimensions), Clairsentience ( intuit or feel) and PROPHECY is meaningless or non-existent.

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down