Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Fate Destiny Line -
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:39 pm by Stefania

» life line forks
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» Nisha Ghai
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2021 5:10 pm by Martijn (admin)

» unique lines on Saturn mount
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

» Palm reading - 25/M right handed
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:48 am by andre123

» Relationship line?
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:13 pm by ketty

» Line from moon mount joining the fate line means
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:50 am by pravin kumar

» Vertical lines on Venus mount.
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:05 pm by pravin kumar

» Searching for professional case studies
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:42 pm by chindiaper

» Read my palm
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:04 am by jchenwing

» Please tell me about my career.
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:43 pm by pravin kumar

» Read my palm
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:39 pm by pravin kumar

» Tell me about my hands
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:46 pm by kumar623123

» neend hand analysis
This book totally disappointed me Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:46 am by pravin kumar

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5927 registered users
The newest registered user is steek

Our users have posted a total of 47434 messages in 4917 subjects
Top posting users this month
SaraAva
This book totally disappointed me Voting17This book totally disappointed me Voting19This book totally disappointed me Voting18 

Top posting users this week
SaraAva
This book totally disappointed me Voting17This book totally disappointed me Voting19This book totally disappointed me Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

This book totally disappointed me

4 posters

Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty This book totally disappointed me

Post  Bishal joshi Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:58 am

Yesterday downloaded the ebook called 50 CASE STUDIES IN MODERN PALMISTRY: T STOKES from amazon. I was excited to learn case studies in palmistry. When I was going through the chapters I found a silly and disappointing mistake.
In chapter no 31 (topic: ravi shanker) the author is trying to explain the palm of RAVISANKER who is great Indian musician (eminent sitar vadak) but the palm image which he is describing is of Indian spritual guru SRI SRI RAVISHANKER( THE FOUNDER OF ART OF LIVING).
It is really a disapointing when the author is expalining the life of one person and correlating it logically with the palm of other person very confidantly. Even the author is giving some adjactives like BLESSINGS OF SHIVA looking at palm of sri sri to musician ravishanker. 
If any shoe can be fitted in any foot and anything can be explined anyways then there is high discouragement in people interested in palmistry. scratch

Bishal joshi

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 35
Location : Nepal

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:08 am

Thanks!

This book totally disappointed me Siatr

In 2010 I created a topic about the musician Ravi Shankar:
'PANDIT' RAVI SHANKAR - the famous sitar player from India!


And... in 2014 another forum member created this topic about the other man - spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shanker:
Hands: Is this guru real? Meanwhile I have also found the unintentionally misleading image used by Stokes, which he apparently assumed to represent pandit Ravi Shankar (we can see this also at this website):

This book totally disappointed me Sri-Sri-RAviShankar-Ji1-520x245

This book totally disappointed me Shankar+palmistry


Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:15 am; edited 5 times in total

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  learner Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:12 am

Bishal joshi wrote:Yesterday downloaded the ebook called 50 CASE STUDIES IN MODERN PALMISTRY: T STOKES from amazon. I was excited to learn case studies in palmistry. When I was going through the chapters I found a silly and disappointing mistake.
In chapter no 31 (topic: ravi shanker) the author is trying to explain the palm of RAVISANKER who is great Indian musician (eminent sitar vadak) but the palm image which he is describing is of Indian spritual guru SRI SRI RAVISHANKER( THE FOUNDER OF ART OF LIVING).
It is really a disapointing when the author is expalining the life of one person and correlating it logically with the palm of other person very confidantly. Even the author is giving some adjactives like BLESSINGS OF SHIVA looking at palm of sri sri to musician ravishanker. 
If any shoe can be fitted in any foot and anything can be explined anyways then there is high discouragement in people interested in palmistry. scratch

I would like to make some comments:

The best way to learn palmistry is to read books of a few authors and then practice, practice, practice. Some authors have written things which do not work in actual palms. Practice and testing through practical reading is the best way to learn.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty thanks martijn

Post  Bishal joshi Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:Thanks!

This book totally disappointed me Siatr

In 2010 I created a topic about the musician Ravi Shankar:
'PANDIT' RAVI SHANKAR - the famous sitar player from India!


And... in 2014 another forum member created this topic about the other man - spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shanker:
Hands: Is this guru real? Meanwhile I have also found the unintentionally misleading image used by Stokes, which he apparently assumed to represent pandit Ravi Shankar (we can see this also at this website):

This book totally disappointed me Sri-Sri-RAviShankar-Ji1-520x245

This book totally disappointed me Shankar+palmistry

Bishal joshi

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-10-19
Age : 35
Location : Nepal

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 am

The mistake probably occured because of the similarity of names.Though names are similar their vocation is totally different.

Martijn (admin) wrote:Thanks!

This book totally disappointed me Siatr

In 2010 I created a topic about the musician Ravi Shankar:
'PANDIT' RAVI SHANKAR - the famous sitar player from India!


And... in 2014 another forum member created this topic about the other man - spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shanker:
Hands: Is this guru real? Meanwhile I have also found the unintentionally misleading image used by Stokes, which he apparently assumed to represent pandit Ravi Shankar (we can see this also at this website):

This book totally disappointed me Sri-Sri-RAviShankar-Ji1-520x245

This book totally disappointed me Shankar+palmistry

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5187
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 73
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 am

Isn't that a Trishul/Trident on the Mount of Saturn ofSri Sri Ravi Shanker the Spiritual Leader.

Bishal joshi wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:Thanks!

This book totally disappointed me Siatr

In 2010 I created a topic about the musician Ravi Shankar:
'PANDIT' RAVI SHANKAR - the famous sitar player from India!


And... in 2014 another forum member created this topic about the other man - spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shanker:
Hands: Is this guru real? Meanwhile I have also found the unintentionally misleading image used by Stokes, which he apparently assumed to represent pandit Ravi Shankar (we can see this also at this website):

This book totally disappointed me Sri-Sri-RAviShankar-Ji1-520x245

This book totally disappointed me Shankar+palmistry

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5187
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 73
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:14 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Isn't that a Trishul/Trident  on the Mount of Saturn ofSri Sri Ravi Shanker the Spiritual Leader.

P.K.

Sounds like you would describe recognizing a sheep in the clouds... because I think you basically only created an association with a 'trident', even though it is not really there (as I could also describe it like an island-like constellation in the fate line with multiple lines involved).

Basketball

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  pravin kumar Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:23 am

Two lines are Fate Lines, one going upwards to Saturn Finger and the other towards the Jupitor Finger and in between only one dim line but does it touch that middle point from where the above two fate lines go their way? I had a doubt about that indication.

Martijn (admin) wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Isn't that a Trishul/Trident  on the Mount of Saturn ofSri Sri Ravi Shanker the Spiritual Leader.

P.K.

Sounds like you would describe recognizing a sheep in the clouds... because I think you basically only created an association with a 'trident', even though it is not really there (as I could also describe it like an island-like constellation in the fate line with multiple lines involved).

Basketball

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5187
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 73
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:59 am

pravin kumar wrote:Two lines are Fate Lines, one going upwards to Saturn Finger and the other towards the Jupitor Finger and in between only one dim line but does it touch that middle point from where the above two fate lines go their way? I had a doubt about that indication.

P.K.

Sorry P.K., the picture below quite clearly suggests that there is no such constellation; there is basically only a strong fate line, which is crossed by an oblique line halfway the part above the heart line... and finally there is a small line connecting at a much higher location at the fate line from the left side

wave

This book totally disappointed me Sri-sr10

This book totally disappointed me Sri3

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Now that the angle of the image is different it does like what you said.

Martijn (admin) wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Two lines are Fate Lines, one going upwards to Saturn Finger and the other towards the Jupitor Finger and in between only one dim line but does it touch that middle point from where the above two fate lines go their way? I had a doubt about that indication.

P.K.

Sorry P.K., the picture below quite clearly suggests that there is no such constellation; there is basically only a strong fate line, which is crossed by an oblique line halfway the part above the heart line... and finally there is a small line connecting at a much higher location at the fate line from the left side

wave

This book totally disappointed me Sri-sr10

This book totally disappointed me Sri3

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5187
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 73
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:04 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Now that the angle of the image is different it does like what you said.

P.K.

Thanks for confirming! Thumbs up!

Thumb up

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5261
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

This book totally disappointed me Empty Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum