Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Voting17Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Voting19Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Voting18 
puneet
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Voting17Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Voting19Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'!

+21
philip12
priya11
mirrzzaa
smallville
Pri7
rlife
pravin kumar
estelle
shana.mattingly
Laurah
Lulee
sara khader
nonas_insights
cefspan
Liliana
Roberta
Lynn
godo
asif amin
Manfred
Martijn (admin)
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Empty Re: Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'!

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:00 am

Hello priya11,

Thank you for your request, your forum-identity is now included!

Thanks! 
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Empty Thank you, Martijn (admin)

Post  priya11 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:04 am

flower Thumb up 

priya11

Back to top Go down

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Empty Re: Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'!

Post  philip12 Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:15 pm

Hello Martijn,
Please include my name also... Philip from Philippines.
Thanks

philip12

http://ny.pe

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:41 am

Thanks philip12, your name is included now!

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nasir zuhrani Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:59 am

Martijin, kindly include my name in Pakistan list

nasir zuhrani

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:52 pm

nasir zuhrani wrote:Martijin, kindly include my name in Pakistan list

Hello Nasir, your name is already included for quite a while for Pakistan, see:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t445-get-your-name-inside-the-forum-members-world-map

wave

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Empty hi all , I am new

Post  savi Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:36 am

Hello all,

I am savi from India , new to this forum.
Its very nice platform in area of palmistry.
Thanks

savi

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Martijn,

It is really nice work that you have done by posting the list of all the palmist in the world countrywise. My request is it not possible to post the city against the country of each palmist if possible. That would help people to contact the person easily. I am from Bombay, India. Now if this information is mentioned the person can contact me through this forum in Bombay if he is living in Bombay or can come to Bombay. I am sure that would also enhance the reputation of this forum which is already very popular.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:13 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Martijn,

It is really nice work that you have done by posting the list of all the palmist in the world countrywise. My request is it not possible to post the city against the country of each palmist if possible. That would help people to contact the person easily. I am from Bombay, India. Now if this information is mentioned the person can contact me through this forum in Bombay if he is living in Bombay or can come to Bombay. I am sure that would also enhance the reputation of this forum which is already very popular.

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravin,

Not sure what you exactly have in mind but this forum only presents a members-list countrywise, which does not represent a list of palmists.

By the way, at the Global Palm Reading Network the palmists are listed according their residence (by country and additionally also by city).

But maybe I misunderstood your request?

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:05 am

Martijn,

What I wished to say was that when I give responses to so many readers quite a few of them have visited me personally to get their problem sorted out. If the name of city plus country is mentioned that it will known to all where so and so palmist lives. Address is not necessary as first the person should which city/country the palmist lives.

Whom should I approach to get the city/country posted in the Global Palm Reading Network?

Thanks.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:00 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Martijn,

What I wished to say was that when I give responses to so many readers quite a few of them have visited me personally to get their problem sorted out. If the name of city plus country is mentioned that it will known to all where so and so palmist lives. Address is not necessary as first the person should which city/country the palmist lives.

Whom should I approach to get the city/country posted in the Global Palm Reading Network?

Thanks.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin, you can use the 'profile' button of this forum to add your residence to you profile yourself, please click + fill up the option 'location':
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/profile?mode=editprofile
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Empty Hi there!!!

Post  bajajsandhya Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:17 am

Hi Admins and members,
I must say,its a very good platform for discussion on palmistry. I am Sandhya from Delhi, India. I am keen learner and hope that one day I will be able to read hands accurately..So looking forward for more readings and discussions.
Thanks Smile

bajajsandhya

Back to top Go down

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Empty Namaste everybody. Myself Bishal. I am very much interested in palmistry and I am here to learn something fron this forum.

Post  Bishal joshi Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:57 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 201210

(The map above was generated with Google analytics, representing more than 363.000 absolutely unique visitors from 213 countries - which reflects a spectacular growth of 128% compared to 2011, when we welcomed more than 159,000 absolutely unique visitors from 193 countries)

The Modern Hand Reading Forum presents:

The 'visitors world map' during the year 2012 (above)...
+ our '(registrated) members world map' untill october 14, 2012 (below)

Our members are encouraged to share their location (country) because this could enhance the communication between our 2100+ members from different regions in the world - beyond cultural differences.

This topic provides an impression about which nations are represented at this forum. Those members who have shared their location in their profile-section - directly or via their website - are listed in the international (alphabetic) rankings below.

Thumbs up!

OUR (REGISTRATED) MEMBERS WORLD MAP:

280 members from 53 countries are listed below!!

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 World-10
- LAST UPDATE: SUNDAY OCTOBER 14, 2012 -

NOTICE: In order to safeguard the privacy of members who do not share their location publicly, their names are not listed in these rankings. For members who's name is not listed: if you would like to see your name listed for your country you are very welcome to make this noticed by simply posting the name of your country... in response the moderators can include your name in the ranking!!

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 India-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM INDIA (58):
ahadith, akumar, aneksadh, anjali kumari91, Anthony Writer, Anu Venkat, Anvesh, arunantoni, ashishsaurabh, atlantis, cuteraj, element5, foreteller2010, gandhi.pioneer, Hok, jayadeshara31, jayasingr, julie_nob, Kiran.Katawa, mahesh d kubal, manoj_india24, marita, Milind, 552msrhprasad, MTaheem, nishaghai, Parender, Parshad42, pawansol, prabhakaranvak, Pravin Kumar, rajan pande, Rakesh Desai, rakeshduniwal, Raman, ramkishan, Richissme5, RishiRahul, santosh varandani, sarkar_rathin65, savi, shivam.b, skoremore2007, S.S.Singh, smali, sramr, Sumit83, SUNNILKUMMAR/url], sunit, sunjayakolkar, tushar ranjan raaz, Upendrasingh Bhadoriya, Vijay Goel, Vishw R. Nigam, williamjacob, wisevivek, yajnadaksh

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Usa-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM THE US (43):
AlexandriaH, Andre Brazeau, baethdavis, christine.gulrajani, c7matty, Dr. Dan, Den, eglenn3, estelle, handanalysis, Handreadered, HandTales, Helen, Honouring God, hotglueguns, John Hunt, Joseph Linda Prakash, karina, Kay Packard, kimmcgaw, laur2000aa, LaurenMH84, LovelyLazarus, mark seltman, maya barak, mgloria, mooky, notailsimian, Pamelah, Patti, Peggie Arvidson, Penel, PrinceCash, RachaelLynn, Roberta, sephora, shana.mattingly, shaunmills, sheila.vanhouten, Svetlana1, Tap, Thanu Pillay, 3434,

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 England-flagREGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM ENGLAND (21):
beelights, gary.marckwick, godo, goldenarrow, Hannah416, helenevans, jj, john, Julia Yakerson, lawrencerook, Lynn, mario1120, MarkShanahan, mikebull, MyshMash, Palmistry Lady, sherrygreen, Sucom, Sue Miller, Virgo87, zandra

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Australia-flagREGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM AUSTRALIA (20):
Beth, Birdsong, Bridgit, Chastityrose, clocke, daskell, Felicity Martin, Foxymoron, kufkaz, Jessicakate1990, Lloyd, luanne, nonas insights, sarah.yip1, Sari, shayn, Stephen Millane, svetik75, Syn, Tobias

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Netherlands-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM THE NETHERLANDS (17):
BHigh, Chris Polanen, Corina, Ellen, erinckes, esmit, frasenberg, Galaxia, joyce, Magda van Dijk-Rijneke, Mariska, Martijn (admin), Naomi Welkens, Rebecca, Sjoerdtje, smallville, Sneeuwspoor

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Pakistan-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM PAKISTAN (12):
asif amin, azahid, cefspan, Dr. Aftab Abbasi, drcvas, GM(Ghulam MURTAZA), Kiran Shahbaz, mirrzzaa, mudasar_hussain, nasir zuhrani, temoor, us, usman

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Canada-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM CANADA (11):
Asmollet, Bwana, handman, KatherienL, lokigui, Lori, raven, Sarah, TwinTurboNos, Wanderer78, zeblethai

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Russia-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM RUSSIA (6):
a-artem-m, Elena, Nahalenok, Rose1324, vimalash, Yuriy69

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 South-africa-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM SOUTH-AFRICA (5):
Auntyjan, Freda O'Brien, Jennifer, Ron, Silvana

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 United-arab-emirates-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (5):
ahussain, dnair, Hareendraji, john258159, waqar.an

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 France-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM FRANCE (4):
Laurah, Philisai, Pri7, Zoe46

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Germany-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM GERMANY (4):
Joe_123, lydiahand, Manfred, Melanie

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Lithuania-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM LITHUANIA (4):
Asta, Keinra, RAir, Saranella

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Malaysia-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM MALAYSIA (4):
Rosemary6072, moorty, puvanesvaran, ramkumar.fb

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 New-zealand-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM NEW ZEALAND (4):
Arthur C, barb, Christopher Jones, kiwihands

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Norway-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM NORWAY (4):
Aashild, Caroline428, jaosandv, Samin

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Philippines-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM PHILIPPINES (4):
Charlottelacar, philip12, Raizon, rlife

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Swiss-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM SWITZERLAND (4):
Iris Hadar, jgriffiths, ulrike.albinson, Sila

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Bd.f02d8deb9de271cd246646872798af15 REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM BANGLADESH (3):
Imran khan, rumon75, sshoibal

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Belgium-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM BELGIUM (3):
fré, David-W, MrBcauz

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Ireland-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM IRELAND (3):
bluesu, joanw, caricorn1990xxxxx

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Israel-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM ISRAEL (3):
anat, Ginat Rice, Orit

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Czech-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM CZECH (2):
azahid, holekm

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Italy-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM ITALY (2):
mario, Sirya88

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Mexico-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM MEXICO (2):
dd1dd1, edrono

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Nepal-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM NEPAL (2):
Dr Khila Nath Bastakoty, mforcemax

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Peru-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM PERU (2):
arnat, PilleP

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Scotland-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM SCOTLAND (2):
A.J.B., jeanette

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Singapore-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM SINGAPORE (2):
iverdinesh, shansworld123

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Wales-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM WALES (2):
David G., R.A.Gillingham

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Argentina-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM ARGENTINA (1):
Lulee

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Brazil-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM BRAZIL (1):
designium

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Bg.77b2183ab10cd26ee4e79fdfc12b8621 REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM BULGARIA (1):
priya11

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Romania-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM ESTONIA (1):
Roosi

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Fi.e30bd2493de78c998d1ac6c22d20146b REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM FINLAND (1):
Kissatuuletin

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Gr.fd9b321b80be31c027585c8992f1799f MEMBERS FROM GREECE (1):
Hermis

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Hong-kong-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM HONG KONG (1):
economy

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Is.7fffd4f1acabc2ccc890049e48587e8a MEMBERS FROM ICELAND (1):
harpy.luthers

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Jm.a582c95e205f76277afa1571940121cd REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM JAMAICA (1):
the general skeng

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Japan-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM JAPAN (1):
Kiyoyuki Miyoshi

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Jo.9dd19e8da30782b2bfb9b5a0d1c51e8b REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM JORDAN (1):
sara khader

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Kw.2e0485cdb9ca8240c9fc372e4cef0eb7 REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM KUWAIT (1):
ajaved

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Poland-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM POLAND (1):
muccia777

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Portugal-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM PORTUGAL (1):
lipa7

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Romania-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM ROMANIA (1):
Liliana

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Sa.605884cec6f446d418a092c0941acad5 REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM SAUDI ARABIA (1):
goharhameed

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Serbia-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM SERBIA (1):
Stefanman

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Spain-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM SPAIN (1):
quiromago

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Sweden-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM SWEDEN (1):
fauzia maqsood

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Thailand-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM THAILAND (1):
bigmoo

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Uruguay-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM URUGUAY (1):
Rasa

Get your name inside the 'Forum Members World Map'! - Page 3 Vietnam-flag REGISTRATED MEMBERS FROM VIETNAM (1):
llewellyn
happy move sunny

Bishal joshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3