Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:
• Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners
The newest registered user is Sunnysunny
Our users have posted a total of 47420 messages in 4910 subjects
• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!
Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!
Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum! :: III - MODERN HAND READING - Various systems for reading hands! :: IIIa - Modern Palmistry: general topics, questions :: IIIc - Life Purpose Hand Analysis
Before I start, THANK YOU Mr Unger, what an amazing book!
Firstly I have a whorl on my left hand mars mount (unmistakably clear and very much like the example in the book). I also have a composite whorl on my right thumb, a radial loop/tented arch on my left index, a peacock on my right ring finger, a whorl on the left one and the rest of my prints are loops.
There are two things I would like some help to clarify:
1. Do I include the palmar whorl or only count the 10 finger prints to work out which school/s? This would make service as well as love my schools.
2. Can anyone trained at the IIHA expand on how the mars whorl modifies the other prints beyond "the warrior" and "strength, bravery, honour" when life purpose blossoming and "no dragons to slay or damsels to save" and "cowardice, belligerance" when inverse.
Thank you for taking the time to help me.
Birdsong : )
Sorry, I should have written 'how the other prints modify the mars palmar whorl life purpose' in my second question, not the other way around. : )
Last edited by Birdsong on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected a mistake. Then found a typo.)
- Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-03-06
Location : Australia
Each and everyone of us Life Purpose Hand Analysts (I am in London) thank Richard all the time for giving us such an incredible system to work with... so thrilling to meet another convert!
Whorls on palms on not that common which makes them very important when they do occur. In Richard's system you definitely will include the whorl in Mars with your life purpose statement e.g. Innovator achieving success through courage or Successfully Courageous Innovator. You can play around with the basic concepts until you create a life purpose statement that has a deeper meaning for you. You can call yourself a Successful Maverick Warrior if you like!
That is in your bliss but the reality is that we all need to work on our life lessons and when we don't we experience the inverse of our life purposes as well as the student phase of our life lessons, and with that composite whorl on your right thumb you will also experience success and failure like a yo-yo, up and down faster and faster. The only way to address it is to face and deal with your life lesson.
I trust that helps a little!