Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Voting17unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Voting19unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Voting18 
puneet
unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Voting17unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Voting19unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

unusual palmar dermatoglyphics

+3
waqar.an
Patti
Lynn
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Empty Re: unusual palmar dermatoglyphics

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Patti wrote:...

You have still failed to show that a whorl on the palm "must" have three triradii.

... scratch

Patti, I guess you misunderstood the implication of my words - I didn't use the word "must" (I only described it as a 'typical' characteristic, and I have described a few aspects of the fundamentals).
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

unusual palmar dermatoglyphics - Page 2 Empty Re: unusual palmar dermatoglyphics

Post  Patti Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:But a palmar whorl is always surrounded by 3 triradii (though on the hypothenar one or two of them can be positioned 'extralimital'). So, in the palm the situation is a little different: because there are not just 2 triradii like is seen in a fingerprint.

Thanks for your clarification in your latest post. I thought here when you said "always" you meant exclusively.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Thanks for mentioning that sentence, but on page 63 Cummins & Midlo have defined their 'central pocket' as:

"... a whorl or reduced size."

So, backthen Cummins & Midlo did not use the modern definition for a 'central pocket' (which requires the consideration of whether the inner ridge lines cross the imaginary line between triradii), etc..

In context:
"A central pocket loop in its characteristic form is essentially a whorl of reduced size lying in the interior of a pattern area which is constructed mainly as a loop."

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Patti wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:
Thanks for mentioning that sentence, but on page 63 Cummins & Midlo have defined their 'central pocket' as:

"... a whorl or reduced size."

So, backthen Cummins & Midlo did not use the modern definition for a 'central pocket' (which requires the consideration of whether the inner ridge lines cross the imaginary line between triradii), etc..

In context:
"A central pocket loop in its characteristic form is essentially a whorl of reduced size lying in the interior of a pattern area which is constructed mainly as a loop."

Hello patti, Smile

but i see some of whorl (finger print ) too consist central pocket . can you confirm it from your collection? i have it in my thumb print.
p.s: i have less knowledge in thenar whorl or loops- what it really infer?

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I would look for a significant difference in the ridge count from the core to each triradius. In a typical whorl these counts from each side are similar. The higher, closer in triradius would result in a much smaller ridge count to the core.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 am

oh how great to see a discussion on this! I never even thought to look at Cummins & Midlo when I first posted these prints. Thanks. Will check it out maybe tomorrow!
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi Lyn,
Lets go return to the mount of Venus left hand.
In mine opinion it is a flame pattern, similar to a closed loop but has a tip. This flame pattern is often academics and religious leaders to see. In the flame is a small double loop of response.
The person has a natural feeling for music and an excellent (musical) hearing. He wants to actively perfecting and in harmony. Intends to help people using his special intuitive empathy can use. Is the tip pointing to the wrist which means that the properties are sober and solitary.
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks for picking up this thread Magda, I had forgotten I'd posted these!
Thanks for your interpretation of the 'flame', I will have to check with my student because I don't know the person whose prints are shown.

I have never had much success with the palmistry interpretations of music loops on Venus, many people who have loops there do not have any particular musical interest or skill.

Thanks!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Magda van Dijk-Rijneke Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi Lyn,
Sometimes I have time to take a look what's on the forume, hence my late response.

This flame pattern (Flame of Harmony) lies at the basis of the mount of Venus and represent your instinctive sources. This piece has to do with `power` and cherishing all things in our environment is present. That is unfolding, upbringing, but also his ability and creative urge. But with that pattern on the mount means that once the person responds to the inherited knowledge of nature. So, reaction and rhythm can also be seen as sensitive to the rhythms of nature (life/death, summer/winter, ) or environment (atmosphere, aura's, sounds of voices , smells, energies.) in which they reside. They respond to it immediately, instinctively. They also have a natural feel with everything to do with time (is located at the Corner of Timing). They also have a particularly intuitive empathy and they also respond that too.
The sloping lines on that part indeed increase the quality of his talents and thereby has a sense of vibration, atmosphere and energies

Do you understand me, I translate with Google Laughing
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

http://www.magdavandijk.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Thank you for sharing your insights Magda, I understand you completely!
It makes sense to me. I see a well developed lower knuckle of the thumb as bringing a good sense of rhythm, timing, good for music & dance & drumming etc. (I guess this is your 'corner of timing'). Being in the earth quarter of the hand would also make sense about rhythms of nature etc. I will remember this. I hope I see another flame of harmony again soon!!
Thanks!
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2