Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Voting17UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Voting19UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Voting18 
puneet
UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Voting17UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Voting19UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!!

+7
waqar.an
Lynn
asif amin
Ron
Liliana
Manfred
Martijn (admin)
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!!

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 pm

The 2012 GLOBAL Palmistry websites TOP 100 is available!!

You can check out all new rankings (300+ websites are included) at:
http://www.handresearch.com/top100/palmistry-top-100.htm

(In the next update a new improvement in the ranking method will be introduced based on the ratio of 'alexa reach' and 'no. of pages')

The global TOP 10 is presented below:

THE 2012 GLOBAL TOP 10:

(You can 'click' on each website-snapshot to get direct access to that website)

1 UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Nl-fc2

2 UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Handresearch 3UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Us-bd

4UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Ru-gs 5 UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Il-ah 6 UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Ca-kl

7 UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Ger-jt8 UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Us-ru 9 UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Us-ec 10 UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Us-aw
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!!

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:47 pm

... Just spotted that Baeth Davis website ranking is 3.1% higher than I had reported so far, resulting in that her website is now the no.1 for North-America, and the no.3 inside the global ranking.

(The problem resulted from a major changes inside Baeth's website: the homepage of her original website www.handanalyst.com is re-directed to her new website www.yourpurpose.com... and as a result of this I had not noticed in the alexa report that her new website has a Alexa score - instead of the '0' score that was reported so far)

I have corrected this, which has resulted in some changes inside the Global TOP 10 & TOP 25 pages, plus the TOP 25 ranking for North-America.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:56 pm

One more edit:

Brigitte Brun-Fassler's (Suisse) score was too high (resulting from a rather high pagerank score of 4 early december, but this was probably a mistake from my side... because her website's pagerank is now 2, and it was never higher than 3 in the past). So, Jena Griffiths' website is now the no.1 for Suisse again.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:39 pm

The top few of 'anything' in the internet certainly shows 'popularity' & 'marketing'.
One must remember this happens where any form of 'Quality' control is not there.

The problems of internet content; Sadly.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:59 pm

RishiRahul wrote:The top few of 'anything' in the internet certainly shows 'popularity' & 'marketing'.
One must remember this happens where any form of 'Quality' control is not there.

RishiRahul

Thank you for commenting, RishiRahul.

If you have any suggestions for recognizing 'quality' in this perspective via objective measures, you are welcome to share.

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:The top few of 'anything' in the internet certainly shows 'popularity' & 'marketing'.

RishiRahul

Thank you for commenting, RishiRahul.

If you have any suggestions for recognizing 'quality' in this perspective via objective measures, you are welcome to share.

Thanks!

Martjin,

Thank you for replying!

I do not have any suggestions for checking quality control in the internet.
I wonder if you or the others have.

Since you responded, do you not agree to the abovementioned quote by me?
Or am I incorrect that the top few depends on site hits & marketing majorly?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:31 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Martjin,

Thank you for replying!

RishiRahul

Rishi, I think partly you are right that marketing is a factor... but that is just one side of the coin, the other side is that a 'quality website' should attrack attention, links & visitors.

Sorry, but your words make me wonder... since you are not able to make any specified suggestions at all, how would you define 'quality' in this matter anyway???

scratch
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Martjin,

Thank you for replying!

RishiRahul

Rishi, I think partly you are right that marketing is a factor... but that is just one side of the coin, the other side is that a 'quality website' should attrack attention, links & visitors.
Rishi= Marketing & popularity majorly being one side of the coin which you mentioned,
The other side of the coin, as you mentioned is a website that attracts attention. True.
This is due to interesting literature/interesting writing; which may not mostly be due to quality, as Palmistry is not an easy subject.

Sorry, but your words make me wonder... since you are not able to make any specified suggestions at all, how would you define 'quality' in this matter anyway???

scratch

Rishi= Why 'sorry', Martjin! Could you, or even me, or anyone else was able to suggest this till now?
There are so many subjects in the internet, besides palmistry.; for which quality control is virtually impossible flower
Which means that the 'top' something in the net shows majorly popularity/marketing like hits etc, which may not necessarily signify the 'top' in terms of quality.

Rishi

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote repaired)

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 am

I've had a look at the top ones, and they deserve to be there, especially yours Martijn. And even if it's only from hits, someone went to a lot of effort to make it so. Thumb up
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RishiRahul Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi Martin,

I was not at all critisizing your website.
Its quite fascination with a lot of hard earmed efforts & study.

I was just commenting on the system.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Thank you for your support Sari.

Yes, I can add that all websites inside the Global TOP 10 present authentic and unique materials - based on various type of experiences in the field of hand reading. So that should explain partly the succes of those websites. But I can understand that people wonder about the no.1; even though I could describe the no.1 author as probably the least experienced individual hand reader (compared to the rich experience of all other TOP 10 website authors), one could argue that his website presents an essential (independent & balanced) review on the image of hand reading and the foundation of modern hand reading.

But I should add here... that experience + quality of content has no role in the ranking system at all (because both factors can probably only be defined in terms of subjective factors - for example: one can wonder what 'experience' really means if a person claims to have read more than a 10.000 hands in 10 years... because beyond making money that leaves probably very little time for quality-experiences that are required for reflection, fundamental research, personal development, etc.).

PS. The websites TOP 100 ranking system is described here:
http://www.handresearch.com/top100/palmistry-rank.htm
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Martin,

I was not at all critisizing your website.
Its quite fascination with a lot of hard earmed efforts & study.

I was just commenting on the system.

RishiRahul

Rishi, thank you for pointing this out more explicite.

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:37 pm

The first new update since december 2012 has started running this weekend:
http://www.handresearch.com/top100/hand-reading-websites-top-100.htm

After Google dropped their PageRank, a new more simple ranking method is introduced based on MOZ Page Authority, great to see that there are quite a lot of hand readings schools present in the TOP 20 websites!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:32 am

Martijn, thank you so much for presenting these new statistics. I am happy to be listed amongst the top palmistry websites ... and top palmists ..... in the world!

PS I understand what Rishi Rahul was saying in 2012, that it is a reflection of how well the website performs rather than a ranking of the person's ability as a palmist. Considering that I built my website from scratch with no training, and that I am not good at marketing etc, I'm happy to see that www.handanalysis.co.uk is performing well Smile
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:37 am

Lynn wrote:Martijn, thank you so much for presenting these new statistics. I am happy to be listed amongst the top palmistry websites ... and top palmists ..... in the world!

PS I understand what Rishi Rahul was saying in 2012, that it is a reflection of how well the website performs rather than a ranking of the person's ability as a palmist. Considering that I built my website from scratch with no training, and that I am not good at marketing etc, I'm happy to see that www.handanalysis.co.uk is performing well Smile

Hi Lynn, I am glad to see that you are happy with the listing. flower

Regarding Rishi's point about 'quality'... now that this hand reading forum has arrived at the no.1 position I think the ranking should certainly not get associated with what the individual hand reader has to offer in terms of a hand reading in specific.

However, I think what we now (finally!) after so many year can see ...is that it appears that the most influential INTERNATIONAL opinion-makers in the field of hand reading are found inside the top 12 of the ranking... which had never been the case in all 7 preceding rankings (when always at least one of them had been missing in the TOP 15).

I recognize that Birla (Vedic palmistry), Fincham (elemental hand reading), Holtzman (PDC) & Unger (Life Purpose Hand Analysis) sort of represent the persons who had the highest international influence during the past decennium because each of them has created (or represented) a well recognizable school-of-thought in the field of hand reading - where each of these schools-of-thought is featured with a well recognizable set of concepts.

Only FIncham can not be recognize to represent the founder of the elemental-school that he represents.

How does this brand new hypothesis sound to you?

Basketball
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:04 pm

New update: the 4 most important 'opinion-makers' in the field of hand readeing (see previous post) are now for the first time  present in the TOP 11!

The Hand Reading Websites TOP 100!

PS. Meanwhile the performance of this forum (sold at the NO.1 ranking!!!) appears to have grown a little bit stronger during the past weeks.

cheers
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:27 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
New update: the 4 most important 'opinion-makers' in the field of hand readeing (see previous post) are now for the first time  present in the TOP 11!

The Hand Reading Websites TOP 100!

PS. Meanwhile the performance of this forum (sold at the NO.1 ranking!!!) appears to have grown a little bit stronger during the past weeks.

cheers

New update: the websites of Unger, Fincham, Birla & Holtzman are now for the very first time in almost 10 years all included in the TOP 10!

I guess this should not be surprising, because these 4 men also have many students, and they also belong to a small group of successful authors in the field of hand reading.

Smile

Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:18 am

Bump
This project has been updated during the past months!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:37 am

I am hoping for some feedback from this group. I've recently done a lot of work on my website to make it more mobile friendly. I think it works ok on desktop PCs, but people who access the internet via mobile or tablet, please let me know what needs changing so that you can view it better. I know the navigation menu needs attention, someone will be helping me with that soon! Please let me know what works & what doesn't.
Thanks!   Many thanks. flower  Lynn
www.handanalysis.co.uk
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:54 pm

PS I have received some honest feedback about my website colour scheme, and would be interested to hear other people's opinions. For example, is that dark pink background colour too dominant and horrible? Does the header picture look too much fuzzy and out of date? Thanks I am interested to know people's ideas. www.handanalysis.co.uk
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:20 am

Lynn,

I liked your website. Colour is good.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks for your feedback Pravin. I know not everyone likes the colour, but I'm glad you do! wave
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:51 pm

UPDATE - The new Palmistry websites TOP 100!!! - Page 2 Hand-reading-websites-top-100

Bump ... The lfinal 2016-update for Hand Reading websites TOP 100 project is now available, featuring 122 websites presented by hand analysts from 22 countries!

The Palmistry websites TOP 100 ranking!

(Other websites have being monitored but do not have MOZ scores high enough for inclusion)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Another update (the 2nd in 2017) is available!

cheers
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:11 pm

The 4th 2017 update is now available!

http://www.handresearch.com/top100/hand-reading-websites-top-100.htm

cheers
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next