Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Voting17OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Voting19OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Voting17OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Voting19OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh!

+7
Manfred
Patti
pravin kumar
Wanderer78
Sari
Martijn (admin)
nirupam221987
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Empty Re: OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh!

Post  jj Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 pm

hai
nice post and quite interesting read
when i look at his right hand heart line it start from (below the mercury finger )
its look like slightly curved in
does this have any meaning , characteristics
jj

jj

Back to top Go down

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Empty Re: OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh!

Post  zaobhand Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 am

Manfred, I was told by a person whose family member saw Osho's horoscope as erected at birth, and the time not what is commonly believed.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:00 pm

The overall form of his hand and thumb, the balance of the fingers and palm and the angles, suggests an intelligent owner.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi,

I read this topic completely for the first time today. I like the kind of spirit in the posts sent by Pravin. Probably he has understood what Osho really said.  Only words cannot prove anything. One can understand by the essence of one's expression though. I believe very few can understand him. One needs a broad meditative mind to understand him.

He contradicts because life is based on paradoxes and dualities. This he has mentioned repetitively. If something is right now, it can be wrong the next moment or its opposite may be true. As one goes higher in the spiritual path, there is an in-built default system which lets the person know of his mistakes quickly. So actually there is no way to find out every moment even if you are a liberated person whether your actions are right or not. But some of these souls have transcended both evil and good, so they are karmicaly free. But as long as one lives on earth the ego has to be there but it is a positive one. So, mundane people misunderstand them.
Secondly, people who have had a spontaneous spiritual/kundalini awakening, behave in a peculiar way; they think in a different style or pattern, which to the mundane worldly people might seem to be all sorts of nonsense." In society our brains are structured in a certain way, there is discipline and control which inhibit us from expressing ourselves freely. When the awakening takes place this conditioning is withdrawn and the lid is completely lifted from the mind. That is why the actions of people who are undergoing an awakening seems deviant and often mad to the ordinary person"-quoted by Swami Satyananda of Bihar school of Yoga.
Osho had not awakened fully. There are different stages and this might take a few more lifetimes which no one can predict. But the inner consciousness of such people is absolutely lucid, organized and disciplined. One can feel a positive presence around these people which is uplifting.

One has to constantly be alert and centered in consciousness or chances of falling from path are always there. When one mixes too much with disciples( who are still worldly ),they have chances of having a disastrous ending. The Gurus always warn as not to leave one's spiritual practices ever and not to freely mix up even if one has attained liberation (jivanmukta). I guess this must have happened with Osho. He got lost in his powers. But he managed somehow in the end although he fell ill.

He called himself 'Bhagwan' because there are times when such people actually feel the divine acting within them, but one has to still be ordinary. Later he again discarded this tittle and was called Osho. (by some disciples ) which he accepted.
Nevertheless he was GREAT, and was the most daring person who believed in experimenting . Risks always opens up new possibilities and directions. All great spiritual people make mistakes. But they have their loyal disciples to cover up their faults from society and present only which is acceptable. All of them seem to be attaining Samadhi in the end, which is not true. They are afraid to lose the status-quo after their master's death, hence they cover up with a convincing story. Osho did not have such a back up. He himself declared several times that after the master's death, the game is over and the whole set up should be dissolved as it becomes meaningless without a living master. I fully agree. But it is practically not possible because so many involved would end up being disoriented. Only the courageous can successfully survive outside the whole structure.
He is hated by many. But the things he said in his discouses have been an opening eye for many. He was a great danger to the hypocritical society in his own words!

rajashri

Back to top Go down

OSHO - Into the hands of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh! - Page 2 Empty A clearcut choice

Post  AnandFT Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:21 pm

nirupam221987 wrote:
Patti wrote:This concept of just observing your thoughts was recently written about by Eckhart Tolle in "The Power of Now"   (but you must have thoughts in order to observe them  Wink   it's not about a lack of thought - it's about a lack of attachment)

I do agree with Nirupam about not blindly following and trusting a person who claims to be a teacher without considering and resonating with what is being taught.

So many people have herd mentalities and become only sheep.  Those that guide sheep are shepherds.

By the way, I like quite a bit of Osho's way of thinking.  I have the Osho Tarot deck and occasionally enjoy visiting their web site and pulling a random card.  With the card is a description written by the artist of the deck, an Osho follower, plus a corresponding quote from Osho's work.

Osho Zen Tarot

I agree with you Pattiji

One interesting fact about osho is there are more than 8000 hrs of audio and video talk of him plus 650+ different book... so in short in one lifetime it is difficult or impossible  to take grasp of what he said and above that he contradicts himself .. whats the use then??  confused  confused  confused  

One has nicely said--> if you see some new person talking on spirituality etc. you will most probably find same thing in Osho's talk... ( but that doesn't make osho great.. nor great number of followers should be taken as scale for judgement of greatness)
wave  wave

above that he contradicts himself .. whats the use then??  confused  confused  confused  

I heard Osho say that his contradictions were no problem at all, because one of his main concerns was that nobody should be able to create a doctrine out of his words. So, in those myriads of words you might (almost  happy move ) always be able to find a statement that contradicts another one: no doctrine possible and no "osho-ism" possible!

moreover, i also heard that his message was not to be looked for in his words, but in the silent spaces between his words, in the same tradition of zen "don't look to my finger but to the moon i'm pointing to" or more recently Eckhart Tolle terming his words only "signposts" of a Truth that cannot be expressed in words.

Anand_ sunny

AnandFT

http://BaglioriDiCoscienza.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nirupam221987 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Osho was a brilliant person. That's why he could develop many meditation techniques which can suit different type of people. He is an enigmatic person.

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2