Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

Martijn (admin)

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5166 registered users
The newest registered user is Himanshirawat

Our users have posted a total of 43045 messages in 4266 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

What does mean kite sign in hand?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  subodutta on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:31 pm

What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

subodutta

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:48 am

Kite sign, fish sign and so many other similar signs are referred in Indian Palmistry. Here we follow Western Palmistry type method. If there is any good sign in your palm, whatever that maybe, then it will have a counter effect in your palm.

subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4077
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

kite Sign in Hand

Post  nishaghai on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:58 am

subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Kite sign looks like fish so we call it fish . It is generally good but only if it is fish
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

What does mean kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Post  subodutta on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 am


nishaghai wrote:
subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Kite sign looks like fish so we call it fish . It is generally good  but only if it is fish
Nisha Ghai
Thanks for the reply.Is this a fish sign?

subodutta

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

Fish Sign in Hand

Post  nishaghai on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:44 am

subodutta wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Kite sign looks like fish so we call it fish . It is generally good  but only if it is fish
Nisha Ghai
Thanks for the reply.Is this a fish sign?

in fact you have spoiled the natural look of symbol . this is no symbol
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  moraina on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:52 am

some of those could be considered islands

moraina

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:17 am

Post the above snaps without any marking.

subodutta wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Kite sign looks like fish so we call it fish . It is generally good  but only if it is fish
Nisha Ghai
Thanks for the reply.Is this a fish sign?

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4077
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  subodutta on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:50 am



pravin kumar wrote:Post the above snaps without any marking.

subodutta wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Kite sign looks like fish so we call it fish . It is generally good  but only if it is fish
Nisha Ghai
Thanks for the reply.Is this a fish sign?

P.K.

Thanks for the reply

subodutta

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:52 am

Signs on the Saturn Mount is not an independent Triangle. It is made of fate line and an extra short heart line.

subodutta wrote:

pravin kumar wrote:Post the above snaps without any marking.

subodutta wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Kite sign looks like fish so we call it fish . It is generally good  but only if it is fish
Nisha Ghai
Thanks for the reply.Is this a fish sign?

P.K.

Thanks for the reply

What is touching the apollo mount looks like Diamond or it can be called kite. I have rarely seen this. How has this affected you , I mean are you very famous, rich, successful or what. Just having a sign in the palm will not guarantee success as long as your attitude is not positive.It is like having a BMW car but not knowing how to drive it so how can you benefit from it.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4077
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 69
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  subodutta on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:07 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Signs on the Saturn Mount is not an independent Triangle. It is made of fate line and an extra short heart line.

subodutta wrote:

pravin kumar wrote:Post the above snaps without any marking.

subodutta wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Kite sign looks like fish so we call it fish . It is generally good  but only if it is fish
Nisha Ghai
Thanks for the reply.Is this a fish sign?

P.K.

Thanks for the reply

What is touching the apollo mount looks like Diamond or it can be called kite. I have rarely seen this. How has this affected you , I mean are you very famous, rich, successful or what. Just having a sign in the palm will not guarantee success as long as your attitude is not positive.It is like having a BMW car but not knowing how to drive it so how can you benefit from it.

P.K.
Thank you so much

subodutta

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  Shrige on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello sir/maam,
I have a similar kite/fish/island on sun mount with a trident of the sun line touching heart line..request youl to please provide further elaboration on it if possible.

Shrige

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  subodutta on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Shrige wrote:Hello sir/maam,
I have a similar kite/fish/island on sun mount with a trident of the sun line touching heart line..request youl to please provide further elaboration on it if possible.
you have to send a photo of your hand

subodutta

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  amiableatif on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:01 pm

subodutta wrote:
Shrige wrote:Hello sir/maam,
I have a similar kite/fish/island on sun mount with a trident of the sun line touching heart line..request youl to please provide further elaboration on it if possible.
you have to send a photo of your hand

amiableatif

Posts : 18
Join date : 2016-12-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  amiableatif on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:50 pm

nishaghai wrote:
subodutta wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
subodutta wrote:What does  mean  kite sign in hand? it's positive or negative sign?

Kite sign looks like fish so we call it fish . It is generally good  but only if it is fish
Nisha Ghai
Thanks for the reply.Is this a fish sign?

in fact you have spoiled the natural look of symbol . this is no symbol
Nisha Ghai
 Is there any kite on my palm? I see a kite like symbol on my palm and it's in between head, life and fate line. Does it have any significance?

amiableatif

Posts : 18
Join date : 2016-12-18
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  subodutta on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 pm

amiableatif wrote:
subodutta wrote:
Shrige wrote:Hello sir/maam,
I have a similar kite/fish/island on sun mount with a trident of the sun line touching heart line..request youl to please provide further elaboration on it if possible.
you have to send a photo of your hand
photo is not clear

subodutta

Posts : 16
Join date : 2016-08-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  rathnambc on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 am

Madam / Sir, My son hand has a fish like sign between saturn and jupiter. Request to check and provide insight... thanks

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19627732/3]

rathnambc

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  learner on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 pm

rathnambc wrote:Madam / Sir, My son hand has a fish like sign between saturn and jupiter. Request to check and provide insight... thanks

Has no specific meaning

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  rathnambc on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 am

Good morning all, any other explanations for the fish symbol between Saturn and jupiter? Thanks!

rathnambc

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  nishaghai on Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:38 am

rathnambc wrote:Good morning all, any other explanations for the fish symbol between Saturn and jupiter? Thanks!

I do not see any fish symbol in your hand . If one has fish in hand it speaks loud in destiny
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  Parender on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:25 am


This is called a diamond sign which has same meaning as there are many lines in zigzag way. This is the career place so it weakening the probable success and that person has not found his niche so far. The horizontal lines on the first will part of the thumb shows person still trying to cope with challenges and problems, struggling.
avatar
Parender

Posts : 398
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 66
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  nishaghai on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:48 pm

rathnambc wrote:Madam / Sir, My son hand has a fish like sign between saturn and jupiter. Request to check and provide insight... thanks

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19627732/3]

How have you taken the picture ? well its diamond which will give him lot of intuition and education towards occultism
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 615
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  Parender on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Diamond there has nothing to do with his intellect, intuition or education. If in anyway the person has these pursuits in his is due to presence of Ring of Solomon and good Head line.
avatar
Parender

Posts : 398
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 66
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  rathnambc on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 am

Sir / madam, Many Thanks for the analysis. He is 21, now really struggling with his education and yet there is no firm ambitions. request your guidance on his career prospects and financials.. thanks in advance.

rathnambc

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: What does mean kite sign in hand?

Post  curious on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:48 am

rathnambc wrote:Madam / Sir, My son hand has a fish like sign between saturn and jupiter. Request to check.

This sign normally indicates that the person will have success that will be greater than their expectations.

curious

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum