Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Not able to identify sign on my hand Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Not able to identify sign on my hand Voting17Not able to identify sign on my hand Voting19Not able to identify sign on my hand Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Not able to identify sign on my hand Voting17Not able to identify sign on my hand Voting19Not able to identify sign on my hand Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Not able to identify sign on my hand

3 posters

Go down

Not able to identify sign on my hand Empty Not able to identify sign on my hand

Post  Sumit Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:44 pm

I am seeing an enclosed figure below sun mount and on ketu mount. Also I am seeing a triangle at centre of my palm.
Pls guide if these are fish/ kite sign. Are these signs auspicious??Not able to identify sign on my hand 20180410Not able to identify sign on my hand 20180410

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Not able to identify sign on my hand Empty Re: Not able to identify sign on my hand

Post  Sumit Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:59 pm

I guess there are very experienced palmists on board. I will be highly obliged if someone answer my this query and throw some light on different aspects of my life relating to palmistry.

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Not able to identify sign on my hand Empty Re: Not able to identify sign on my hand

Post  Sengkanglee Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:54 am

Sorry cant see the photos. Can you enlarge it.

Sengkanglee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:59 am

Not able to identify sign on my hand 20180411

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Please refer this photo

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sengkanglee Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Sun line from Mount of Upper Mars

If the Sun Line starts from the Mount of Upper Mars (located between the Head Line and Heart Line, under the little finger) and ends at the base of the ring finger indicates a successful career because of a down to earth and simple nature.

Sengkanglee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sengkanglee Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:57 pm

A mole on the right wrist away from the thumb means success after a lot of struggle.

Sengkanglee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sengkanglee Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:59 pm

At the Center of the Palm
The regular and big triangle at the center of your palm is a sign of good luck and indicates that you will make a career, have good fortune in making money and become widely known; you may even become a leader. In addition, you will have a husband/wife in good condition

Sengkanglee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sengkanglee Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:03 pm

I dont see any fish or kite signs. Maybe please enlarge the thin lines. They are hard to see. The head line is higher than a normal head line. The fate line went parallel to the life line and get thinner and thinner below the head line.

Sengkanglee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Not able to identify sign on my hand 20180412

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Respected Sir/Madam,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I have sent a zoomed pic of my palm.
Please elaborate your other observations also..

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:18 pm

@sengkanglee
Dear Sir,
I will be highly obliged if you spare few more minutes in reading my palm..new zoomed pic sent..

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:51 am

Sir, waiting for your reply please ..

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Hello everyone!!
Is there anyone who can throw some light on my career through my palm reading?
Is there any fish sign or island sign on my bottom of luck line? What does that mean?
There is also an enclosed figure on my sun mount. Please describe that also.

ANYONE PLEASE SPARE SOME TIME ON THIS..

Sent from Topic'it App

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Where is the triangle? It should be made of independent influence lines and not a single main line should be a part of it. Ketu and fish have no reference in Modern Palmistry. Ask one specific question.

Sumit wrote:I am seeing an enclosed figure below sun mount and on ketu mount. Also I am seeing a triangle at centre of my palm.
Pls guide if these are fish/ kite sign. Are these signs auspicious??Not able to identify sign on my hand 20180410Not able to identify sign on my hand 20180410

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:38 pm

@ Sh. Pravin kumar
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your reply.
Is it possible for you to predict when I will get new job in a good company as I am not able to get appreciation and rise up in my present job?

Sent from Topic'it App

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:13 am

What is your age? With which hand do you write?

Sumit wrote:@ Sh. Pravin kumar
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your reply.
Is it possible for you to predict when I will get new job in a good company as I am not able to get appreciation and rise up in my present job?

Sent from Topic'it App

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:50 am

@ Sh. Pravin kumar
Sir, I am 33 years old and I write with my right hand..

Sent from Topic'it App

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:16 am

After 38/39 you have to do something different for which you will have to work hard. From 50 approximate year you will be well settled in life.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumit Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:03 am

@ Sh. Pravin kumar
Thanks a lot Sir

Sent from Topic'it App

Sumit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down