Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

Devd17

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4798 registered users
The newest registered user is Devd17

Our users have posted a total of 41132 messages in 3974 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Angelina Jolie

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:58 pm


nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:04 pm


nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm


nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:08 pm

After looking at her palm i wonder why she is famous???? Please? Please? confused confused

nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Patti on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 pm

She can emotionally handle being in the spot light and in front of the camera. She has a prominent diagonal Girdle of Venus and what I call Star Trek lines. She enjoys thrills and excitement and is passionate.

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:32 pm

nirupam221987 wrote:After looking at her palm i wonder why she is famous???? Please? Please? confused confused

Maybe one should not try to understand her fame from just her hand lines. Also, one should be aware that in the world of acting people often attract attention with both their body & personality. I think it is interesting to study her rather unusual hand shape is interesting to study in this perspective.

Regarding her personality, she has an unusual personality that has been in the spotlight literally from the early days of her life because she is the daughter of the famous actor John Voight & actress/producer Marcheline Betrand.

In her early teenage years she became involved in acting & modeling work, but she felt isolated (partly due to her skinny body) and developed selfmutulating behavior and became a heroin adict. And there are stories that she is an anorexic.

Later in her career she attracted even more attention by... let's say: re-building her body.


A few more pictures which demonstrate more details about her unusual strange, skinny, squarish-rectangle hand shape:









___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5105
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 am

Patti wrote:She can emotionally handle being in the spot light and in front of the camera. She has a prominent diagonal Girdle of Venus and what I call Star Trek lines. She enjoys thrills and excitement and is passionate.

Hello Pattiji

can you show me which line you are talking about.. which you call star trek line Question Question
she does not have complete girdle of venus.. If you look at Jennifer lopez's palm she has good GOV.. does she also have star trek line..?? please check

Thank you

nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:48 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
nirupam221987 wrote:After looking at her palm i wonder why she is famous???? Please? Please? confused confused

Maybe one should not try to understand her fame from just her hand lines. Also, one should be aware that in the world of acting people often attract attention with both their body & personality. I think it is interesting to study her rather unusual hand shape is interesting to study in this perspective.

Regarding her personality, she has an unusual personality that has been in the spotlight literally from the early days of her life because she is the daughter of the famous actor John Voight & actress/producer Marcheline Betrand.

In her early teenage years she became involved in acting & modeling work, but she felt isolated (partly due to her skinny body) and developed selfmutulating behavior and became a heroin adict. And there are stories that she is an anorexic.

Later in her career she attracted even more attention by... let's say: re-building her body.


A few more pictures which demonstrate more details about her unusual strange, skinny, squarish-rectangle hand shape:

Hi

Can you tell which creases indicates her behavior of early life???(Depression, self-mutilation , addiction etc,...)

Also her fate line seems to be either missing or too faint.

She has forked head line on both hand will upload left pic soon..

Bdw go through her wiki page there are more interesting things also..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_jolie


Thank you


Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote repaired)

nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Patti on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:37 am

nirupam221987 wrote:
Patti wrote:She can emotionally handle being in the spot light and in front of the camera. She has a prominent diagonal Girdle of Venus and what I call Star Trek lines. She enjoys thrills and excitement and is passionate.

Hello Pattiji

can you show me which line you are talking about.. which you call star trek line Question Question
she does not have complete girdle of venus.. If you look at Jennifer lopez's palm she has good GOV.. does she also have star trek line..?? please check

Thank you

Hi Nirupam! wave

I've marked her star trek markings here for you.


Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi wave wave Pattiji
Thanks! Thanks! For drawing

So star trek line is same as via lascivia rt?? or its some variation of it.??

What is significance of it on her hand.???

i ask too many questions bounce bounce bounce


Bdw JLo doesn't have it

Nirupam

nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Patti on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 pm

nirupam221987 wrote:
So star trek line is same as via lascivia rt?? or its some variation of it.??

What is significance of it on her hand.???


wave

The via lascivia has been 'guessed' regarding location and indications so much that I rarely use that term. When I do it's regarding a crescent shaped crease that curves over the wrist from thenar to hypothenar.

I see the bottom of the palm as relating to urges and drives. Rising creases from there relate to these impulses. The arcing crease (multiple creases) that appear to rise upward (not aiming downwards or coming in from the percussion) in my opinion relate to these primal urges and love of the sensations that go with being thrilled.

The angled Girdle of Venus adds the enjoyment of intense sensual pleasure or strong passion.

You can compare the energy to riding a roller coaster ride. Some people get thrills and pleasure and want to get back on, and other people find the ride a horrible experience and vow never to do it again. Being a celebrity can involve handling the thrills of fame, fortune and lime light. Not everyone is capable of living that kind of lifestyle.

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Patti wrote:
nirupam221987 wrote:
So star trek line is same as via lascivia rt?? or its some variation of it.??

What is significance of it on her hand.???


wave

The via lascivia has been 'guessed' regarding location and indications so much that I rarely use that term. When I do it's regarding a crescent shaped crease that curves over the wrist from thenar to hypothenar.

I see the bottom of the palm as relating to urges and drives. Rising creases from there relate to these impulses. The arcing crease (multiple creases) that appear to rise upward (not aiming downwards or coming in from the percussion) in my opinion relate to these primal urges and love of the sensations that go with being thrilled.

The angled Girdle of Venus adds the enjoyment of intense sensual pleasure or strong passion.

You can compare the energy to riding a roller coaster ride. Some people get thrills and pleasure and want to get back on, and other people find the ride a horrible experience and vow never to do it again. Being a celebrity can involve handling the thrills of fame, fortune and lime light. Not everyone is capable of living that kind of lifestyle.


Thank you Pattiji bounce bounce

nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Patti on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:05 pm

sunny

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Manfred on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Dear Patty,

I agree with your interpretation about thrill seeking.

Beside this:
The mount of Moon, percussion like drawn with a ruler or even bending a little bit inside, the low mount of Venus and lowness of the mounts all in all is showing that she is more looking for and wishing for sensations than having really a strong vital and body orientated pasion.
It's shurely a good escape strategy to be always on the plane to get off this not easy to satisfy contradiction.

RemarcableThe lowest edge of the Moon I call the mount of Uranus.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : Stuttgart, Germany

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Patti on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:12 am

Manfred wrote:Dear Patty,

I agree with your interpretation about thrill seeking.

Beside this:
The mount of Moon, percussion like drawn with a ruler or even bending a little bit inside, the low mount of Venus and lowness of the mounts all in all is showing that she is more looking for and wishing for sensations than having really a strong vital and body orientated pasion.
It's shurely a good escape strategy to be always on the plane to get off this not easy to satisfy contradiction.

RemarcableThe lowest edge of the Moon I call the mount of Uranus.

Regards
Manfred

Hi Manfred wave

Thanks for the additional insights about the "looking and wishing" for sensations and the features in that regards - I'll watch for these when I'm doing readings. Thanks!

We've talked in the past about how you have placed Pluto up higher (under Mercury) and Uranus below (under Moon) and I do keep that in mind.

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:53 am






nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Sari on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 am

nirupam221987 wrote:After looking at her palm i wonder why she is famous???? Please? Please? confused confused

Not to forget she was born into fame through her father. Jon Voight. Began acting with him when she was a child.
wave


Last edited by Sari on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a)

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Sari wrote:
nirupam221987 wrote:After looking at her palm i wonder why she is famous???? Please? Please? confused confused

Not to forget she was born into fame through her father. Jon Voight. Began acting with him when she was a child.
wave

Hi

Yes. but at-least some signs.. scratch scratch

nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Sari on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 pm

nirupam221987 wrote:
Sari wrote:
nirupam221987 wrote:After looking at her palm i wonder why she is famous???? Please? Please? confused confused

Not to forget she was born into fame through her father. Jon Voight. Began acting with him when she was a child.
wave

Hi

Yes. but at-least some signs.. scratch scratch

She has common signs on actors and singers, long pinky, long thumb, (basically long fingers) the angles on the thumb. (Fate) Lines rising from the mount of moon are also very common on actors. The ring finger often longer (than index) on male actors, the index longer (than ring) on females.

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  nirupam221987 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:24 am

Sari wrote:
nirupam221987 wrote:
Sari wrote:
nirupam221987 wrote:After looking at her palm i wonder why she is famous???? Please? Please? confused confused

Not to forget she was born into fame through her father. Jon Voight. Began acting with him when she was a child.
wave

Hi

Yes. but at-least some signs.. scratch scratch

She has common signs on actors and singers, long pinky, long thumb, (basically long fingers) the angles on the thumb. (Fate) Lines rising from the mount of moon are also very common on actors. The ring finger often longer (than index) on male actors, the index longer (than ring) on females.

Hi wave

Yes. What i see is high placed index finger and developed mount of jupiter. In her astrology chart she has Jupiter and moon conjunction in Pisces a watery sign.. Jupiter in its own sign Pisces so strong here also...
wave

nirupam221987

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Sari on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:55 am

I know many Pisces females and they do like power and fame. Only one I know doesn't and she actually suffers from severe depression, (maybe because her power and fame are not met).
Interesting.

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  Manfred on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 am

Hi p friends,

mention: Jupiter in Pisces if using Vedic astrology. Down the Western astrology chart. Even the same in both systems: Jupiter / Moon on the dominant place in conjunction with the MC,what means popularity that is mentioned.



Marks of depression and causes for it:
- Pluto redrograd in opposition with Moon (threatening from the surroundings)
- Saturn in Cancer in house 12 in quadr. Moon (vague fear, may be fear of beeing left by the mother)
- Neptun opp. Sun (an absent father).

Regards
Manfred

Source of the birth datas: www.astrotheme.fr

Manfred

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : Stuttgart, Germany

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  anithapalm on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Hmm


Last edited by anithapalm on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

anithapalm

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  anithapalm on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:46 pm

1. weak and worrisome personal life is shown through big island in heart line

2. spatulate finger makes her passionate, much emotional, impulsive, so, she will increase her worries herself even to least disappointments. spatulate fingers are potentially make peoples highly talented. Each spatulate finger makes her each talents. so, multi talented.

3. Exhausted and over sex life with drug addiction - blue veins congested in her wrist and venus mount. also, shallow venus and moon mount with pits on venus mount displays it.

4. broken GOV - pervertion

5. she has wheel sign in sun mount ( i think)

6. spatulate jupiter finger is the reason for her beauty. big lips are noted through spatulate little finger. She must be loquacious. special knack in thumb usually makes a girl talented and magnificant. I am not able to explain it though.

anithapalm

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelina Jolie

Post  anithapalm on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Additional point is that she is cyanosed and heart patient potrayed by blue veins and islanded heart line under sun mount.

anithapalm

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum