Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Voting17Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Voting19Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Voting17Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Voting19Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

+6
Magda van Dijk-Rijneke
Martijn (admin)
Sari
Manfred
Patti
Roosi
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

Post  Roosi Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Patti wrote:
It was in the late 80's that I identified the Star Trek crease. One of its properties is the arcing around the Pluto mount (as I refer to it) or rather the lower outer corner of the palm.

Prior to that time period my focus was more on the aspect of that corner representing the subconscious mind. Relating to deep, possibly transformative thinking, insight and abstract thinking.

When a crease separates this area from the rest of the hand, I see that as also significant.

Another interpretation could be relating to 'escaping' the world around you. Not necessarily with drugs. The crease could represent a blocking out of the world around you from your inner most private thoughts. At the same time, also represent a love for spending time in that personal realm of deep thought.

Does this ring true?

Thak You Patti
Thumbs up!

First part sounds familiar
(btw I have pluto, jupiter, uran conj in I house)
but "escaping' the world around you, blocking out of the world around you" clearly not.

Prior that time how did You call that line?
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)

Post  Patti Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Roosi wrote:
Patti wrote:
It was in the late 80's that I identified the Star Trek crease. One of its properties is the arcing around the Pluto mount (as I refer to it) or rather the lower outer corner of the palm.

Prior to that time period my focus was more on the aspect of that corner representing the subconscious mind. Relating to deep, possibly transformative thinking, insight and abstract thinking.

When a crease separates this area from the rest of the hand, I see that as also significant.

Another interpretation could be relating to 'escaping' the world around you. Not necessarily with drugs. The crease could represent a blocking out of the world around you from your inner most private thoughts. At the same time, also represent a love for spending time in that personal realm of deep thought.

Does this ring true?

Thak You Patti
Thumbs up!

First part sounds familiar
(btw I have pluto, jupiter, uran conj in I house)
but "escaping' the world around you, blocking out of the world around you" clearly not.

Prior that time how did You call that line?
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I didn't have a name for it and there were few descriptions in my books. I was reading hands at an event for young business professionals who are the best of their peers. A girl I was reading told me she was the granddaughter of a local celebrity on her mother's side and on her father's side is their successful real estate family business. She pointed to the line and asked me what it meant. I told her I would research it and get back to her.

Now this business is one of the largest real estate companies in the Greater Cincinnati area and was voted as the best place to work this year, among other awards. She is an executive with the family business, and it probably will be hers someday. She is highly respected, progressive and continuously bringing new technology to the company. I still see her from time to time and she is a bright, active and successful individual.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:29 am

wave

What beautiful story! sunny
Maybe my time is coming one day! Thumbs up!

It basically very confused me, when i hear that I definitely must have some special needs.

sunny
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:49 am

Roosi wrote: wave

What beautiful story! sunny
Maybe my time is coming one day! Thumbs up!

It basically very confused me, when i hear that I definitely must have some special needs.

sunny

Thanks Roosi!

You have many fine lines in your hands and all over your hands. This may make it more difficult to decide how this particular crease influences you.

For instance, people who are psychic with many lines tend to be able to reflect back and realize that one of their many thoughts was very psychic. We say "hind sight is 20/20" as a figure of speech for this.

People with fewer lines in their hands tend to be clearer when extrasensory energies happen.

I'm not comparing this marking to being psychic, but instead using that as an example. If not of the descriptions directly relate, look for some underlying similar quality.

From all that you've shared, I think currently it is your love of exploring via the internet. I would not time this crease. I think it would represent a quality in you that has always been there. Perhaps expressed in a variety of ways at different times and ages in your life.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Roosi Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:30 am

wave
Thank you Patti. I really appreciate your knowledge.
Like I said earlier, every second what I spent in this site is worth it.

Thank You All
Roosi
Roosi

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:48 am

Roosi wrote: wave
Thank you Patti. I really appreciate your knowledge.
Like I said earlier, every second what I spent in this site is worth it.

Thank You All

You're welcome and we're glad you're enjoying being here!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Strangeline Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:11 am

Hi you all! I was looking for the meaning of those strange horizontal lines in my hands and thanks to this forum I found that they possibly are those "voltage lines" you were talking about seven years ago! So, because of that, I'm sending both pictures for your study ....Maybe they are of interest for you...

(Notes: 1- I can write in english with help of google translator. 2- I don't have allergies, only noticed a little sensibility to dust and to a kind of pollen. 3- It's 20 years I emigrated from Spain and living abroad (and yes, I like travelling). 4- not taking drugs or chemicals, bc of high sensibility to them, afraid of addiction and bc I'm too old for them Wink. And 5- Having high emocional sensibility, high energy, sometimes inner tension + a bit of intuition + not having any genetic syndrome.)
I'm a prophan in palmistry, but You made me learn interesting things! Thank You SmileVoltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Img_2010
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Img_2011Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Img_2012
Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Img_2013

Strangeline

Back to top Go down

Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 Empty voltage line / intensity line --NO.

Post  1970 Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 am

Hi all...i am sending a picture of my Hands...and i disagree with the discussions... I don't take drugs / I am not allergic / I have not migrated to other place / I am just a commoner...normal mortal.

kindly view the attach image and comment.

regards
sk
new delhi
india.Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!) - Page 3 03_nov11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3