Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

Hetty747, Siva rebal, Something_wrong

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4807 registered users
The newest registered user is Something_wrong

Our users have posted a total of 41167 messages in 3980 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INTERPRET MY LINE OF MERCURY?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INTERPRET MY LINE OF MERCURY?

Post  sunjayakolkar on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi,
I have a line of mercury which begins from the life line, halts at the line of head and an overlapping fragment then heads on towards the mount of mercury, I suppose where, it is meant to terminate. At the termination is an ominous black dot. Classical palmistry literature does say that the starting point of the mercury line should not be from the line of life....which , I believe, is bad for business and for the business of life in general. I agree with that bit.... considering my complete lack of a commercial angle even when my livelihood depends on it ( Voice over artist, script writer & teacher)... but are there any other points which I need to be careful of?

Given my choice of career I do admit I have curious maladies of a mental nature which I do not care to go into..."a bohemian lifestyle", if you must know!! However, the stress is not because of the career part largely self inflicted. I have great difficulty in relaxing and can't seem to summon enough will to even sleep on time when the body most demands it. Furthermore, if the line of mercury forms a triangle with the fate line and the headline it is supposed to be an indication of some sorta aptitude for the occult sciences. I am a tad confused about this particular line marke don my hand. Be glad if someone would interpret it for me. Thanks and regards
Sunjay
RIGHT PALM :
[img][/img]

LEFT PALM :
[img][/img]

sunjayakolkar

http://www.suryavrata.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum