Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4809 registered users
The newest registered user is Gore

Our users have posted a total of 41178 messages in 3981 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Lifeprints - hierachy of prints

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lifeprints - hierachy of prints

Post  bluesu on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi there everyone. After identifying my fingerprints I have 2 index finger Tented Arches, Loops on thumbs and little fingers and Loops/Tented Arches on middle and ring fingers. How do I interpret the middle and ring fingers? They seem to amount to 2.5 points. The loops are 3 points and the tented arches 2. I can find no information on this situation in Richards book, although he does mention Whorls/Loops as having some influence. Should I just ignore the Loop/Tented Arch fingers? Just interpret the Thumbs & Little Fingers as highest ranking and the Index Tented Arches as Lowest?? Thanks, I really appreciate the chance to ask these questions. Su

bluesu

Back to top Go down

Re: Lifeprints - hierachy of prints

Post  jeanette on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi Su,
I think what you have said is right.Thumbs and little fingers highest ranking and index tented arches as the lowest. I think when deciding what school you belong to that is when you would take into consideration the loop/tented arch. Half a point to the School of Love and half a point to the School of Wisdom,but you don't need to consider that, as there is no doubt you are in the School of Wisdom.
Jeanette.

P.S. I am not very experienced with this yet.

jeanette

Back to top Go down

Fingerprint Hierachy

Post  bluesu on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks so much Jeanette for posting a reply so quickly. Now I can go ahead and map out my life purpose statement etc. I am about to start my own coaching type business in the near future and wanted to get as much information about myself first as possible.

Cheers, Su

bluesu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum