Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» V - REPORT: Korean researchers discovered the 'Suwon crease', only observed in males!
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 am by Martijn (admin)

» Change of direction of fate line
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:31 pm by Prej52

» Palm reading please reply.
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:56 am by pravin kumar

» Seeking Medical Palmistry Author
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm by jezlucky

» Travel Lines
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 am by kalki

» Simian Line / Single Transverse Palmar Crease
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Hasta Samudrika Shastra - the most ancient palmistry system!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:13 am by Martijn (admin)

» Hands & the Major Factor of Personality!
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:41 pm by Martijn (admin)

» best way to learn
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:00 pm by Martijn (admin)

» THE MOST CHALLENGING HAND: Simian Lines, Murderer’s Thumbs & Radial loops
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 am by lawrencerook

» Palm is blackish
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:57 am by pravin kumar

» Worries and stress
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm by bmcgowra

» is chinese palmistry compatible with western palmistry
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm by nuttyprofessor

» wheel sign on the palm
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 pm by appanna

» White spots on palm
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 am by Lynn

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5225 registered users
The newest registered user is HannaKarlsson

Our users have posted a total of 43301 messages in 4303 subjects
Top posting users this week

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Difference between the Thumb Nails

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  mirrzzaa on Thu May 31, 2012 12:35 pm

What if like this situation that right thumb nail is Bigger & wider than the Left one.


avatar
mirrzzaa

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 29
Location : Pakistan

http://captainsm.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  Ramann on Thu May 31, 2012 2:08 pm

May be as you age you will come up a strong person with more of endurance and executive capabilities to face situations in your day to day life.
avatar
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 35
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Martin

Post  mirrzzaa on Thu May 31, 2012 8:05 pm

what did u say about this Mr, Martin? sunny
avatar
mirrzzaa

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 29
Location : Pakistan

http://captainsm.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  zaobhand on Thu May 31, 2012 10:55 pm

The nail is wider and more square on the dominant hand.
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  mirrzzaa on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:41 am

zaobhand wrote:The nail is wider and more square on the dominant hand.



what would be it mean?
avatar
mirrzzaa

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 29
Location : Pakistan

http://captainsm.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  zaobhand on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:09 pm

It could simply be a reflection of the dominance of the right hand, being more used, but also reflect the right hand being more dominant, less receptive, extending influence outside ourselves. Would be interesting to observe how large disparities between sizes and shapes of the thumb nails manifest.


Last edited by zaobhand on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
avatar
zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  Patti on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Do you also have differences in your big toe sizes? Or other lateral or side to side differences. One leg longer than the other, one eye higher lower than the other... etc.?

Another thought, which I don't know if it's been confirmed or just anecdotal, but did you suck this thumb when you were a baby?
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  mirrzzaa on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Patti wrote:Do you also have differences in your big toe sizes? Or other lateral or side to side differences. One leg longer than the other, one eye higher lower than the other... etc.?

Another thought, which I don't know if it's been confirmed or just anecdotal, but did you suck this thumb when you were a baby?


not any other difference in the body but the length of the Right Thumb is tinny larger too than the left one.
and u were asked abut the suck of the thumb well i did not remember but i think i did not do it.
avatar
mirrzzaa

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 29
Location : Pakistan

http://captainsm.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  Patti on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks!

It's probably as Boaz says, related to dominance. Perhaps use has made it stronger over the years.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  Ramann on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Patti wrote: Thanks!

It's probably as Boaz says, related to dominance. Perhaps use has made it stronger over the years.

Hello Patti,

I wonder how the thumb nail can widen with use over the years... Anyone

Nobis
avatar
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 35
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  Patti on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Ramann wrote:
Patti wrote: Thanks!

It's probably as Boaz says, related to dominance. Perhaps use has made it stronger over the years.

Hello Patti,

I wonder how the thumb nail can widen with use over the years... Anyone

Nobis

True Nobis, there are so many possibilities. The smaller one could have been stunted as a child and never grew larger than it was when stunted. Maybe it's been different in sizes since birth. Could have been a genetic glitch from the start and could have been an environmental situation in the womb. Also, I might have been more specific, I am speaking of the entire thumb as it is also noticibly different in size and both the thumb and the nail should be read in combination.
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  Ramann on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Patti wrote:
Ramann wrote:
Patti wrote: Thanks!

It's probably as Boaz says, related to dominance. Perhaps use has made it stronger over the years.

Hello Patti,

I wonder how the thumb nail can widen with use over the years... Anyone

Nobis

True Nobis, there are so many possibilities. The smaller one could have been stunted as a child and never grew larger than it was when stunted. Maybe it's been different in sizes since birth. Could have been a genetic glitch from the start and could have been an environmental situation in the womb. Also, I might have been more specific, I am speaking of the entire thumb as it is also noticibly different in size and both the thumb and the nail should be read in combination.

Thanks Patti...Above are more feasible explanations.... Yes

Nobis
avatar
Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 35
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  Parender on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:52 pm

mirrzzaa wrote:What if like this situation that right thumb nail is Bigger & wider than the Left one.




Hi Mirrzzza,

Plenty of information can be derived from this ‘glass of the window’ (nail).This tells the knowledge regarding the health condition and temperament of the subject. A careful investigation of the nails should be made. Fingernails or thumb nails show quality just as does the texture of skin. Perfect nails are pink and little longer than wider. They have their natural luster and brightness.

Though, I see no substantial difference in both of them, but, yes the ‘lunula’ the crescent shaped whitish area or size of the nail bed seems increased too besides its being wider in your dominating hand. Showing good blood circulation, person is becoming quite healthier.
So, there should be change in your health condition and temperament as time passes. Accordingly, earlier you had been a frank, open-minded person and honesty was the hallmark in your behavior. Now it is taking almost a round shape. Persons having rounded nails are firm-minded and have strong conviction on themselves. They had the exceptional capability to take quick decisions, can adjust with the rapid changing situation. They are blessed with ready wit. Such persons know how to act on the decision so taken. Health wise these persons have become robust.

But, when this nail becomes wider in proportional to length, the individuals can easily become angry now even in petty reasons. But these people are firm and extremely consistent. They consistently linger to their work once they initiate it. They never leave it until it is finished. These persons do not like others to interfere in their work. They can become adamant, hard to please. This is the reading if you are right handed. There is difference in the size of both thumbs. Right is becoming heavier stronger. People can complain that you are becoming direct and less tactful,

Parender







avatar
Parender

Posts : 400
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 66
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Difference between the Thumb Nails

Post  mirrzzaa on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 am

Parender wrote:
mirrzzaa wrote:What if like this situation that right thumb nail is Bigger & wider than the Left one.




Hi Mirrzzza,

Plenty of information can be derived from this ‘glass of the window’ (nail).This tells the knowledge regarding the health condition and temperament of the subject. A careful investigation of the nails should be made. Fingernails or thumb nails show quality just as does the texture of skin. Perfect nails are pink and little longer than wider. They have their natural luster and brightness.

Though, I see no substantial difference in both of them, but, yes the ‘lunula’ the crescent shaped whitish area or size of the nail bed seems increased too besides its being wider in your dominating hand. Showing good blood circulation, person is becoming quite healthier.
So, there should be change in your health condition and temperament as time passes. Accordingly, earlier you had been a frank, open-minded person and honesty was the hallmark in your behavior. Now it is taking almost a round shape. Persons having rounded nails are firm-minded and have strong conviction on themselves. They had the exceptional capability to take quick decisions, can adjust with the rapid changing situation. They are blessed with ready wit. Such persons know how to act on the decision so taken. Health wise these persons have become robust.

But, when this nail becomes wider in proportional to length, the individuals can easily become angry now even in petty reasons. But these people are firm and extremely consistent. They consistently linger to their work once they initiate it. They never leave it until it is finished. These persons do not like others to interfere in their work. They can become adamant, hard to please. This is the reading if you are right handed. There is difference in the size of both thumbs. Right is becoming heavier stronger. People can complain that you are becoming direct and less tactful,

Parender


Thanks Parender for sharing ur views above and its very Informative and true Thanks!
avatar
mirrzzaa

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 29
Location : Pakistan

http://captainsm.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum