Your opinion & share...
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4795 registered users
The newest registered user is n_hutchison

Our users have posted a total of 41128 messages in 3973 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  asif amin on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Hand expression of Indian Defense Minister Arackaparambil Kurien Antony

asif amin

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 34
Location : Karachi, Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  zaobhand on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Fiery lines as if they cut with clear aim through the palm. Confident posture. The fate line seems as if it is working itself all the way up the Saturn finger, but its probably the image quality. Interestingly both distal and proximal creases on his fingers are very tight.

zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  Patti on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 pm

It isn't common to see such short middle sections to the fingers with long tips and proximal phalanges. Thought goes quickly into action. But tight interphalangeal creases would show selective as to the thoughts that pass or that are chosen.

The apparent lack of fine lines under the fingers show little sensitivity to others needs. Perhaps a man of no mercy.

Thick lower section of thumb would show capable of using logic and reason to obtain goals, allowing him to 'appear' to not force his will. Somewhat crooked little finger, in the mid section, would show he has learned to bend his words as needed. I think they call that diplomacy in the political arena, and something like interrogation in defense work.

Simian connection of heart and head would add intense focus, sometimes obsession, tenacity, or passion.

Excellent choice for a "defense" minister.


Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  zaobhand on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 am

Beautiful analysis Patti Thumb up

zaobhand

Posts : 751
Join date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 am

Patti wrote:It isn't common to see such short middle sections to the fingers with long tips and proximal phalanges. Thought goes quickly into action.
Hi Patti, that's the first thing I too noticed.
However, its the middle phalanges which specify how much the person materializes the ideas and not the basal phalanges. right? So, my thots are - he doesn't spend much time in implementing the ideas.
However, the basal phalanges being strong, he would possess or spend much time on the the basal qualities of the respective fingers. But, since basal part of Index relates to territory, basal part of Saturn relates to land and morality, he can be a good defense minister.

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  anand_palm on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 am

Hello Kiran

even i noticed long basal index Phalanges, you are right in terms of terrirtory Thumbs up! but i think it would to more his own territory since the index finger represents individuality finger, in some sense i would say he would be selfish about his own needs. Usually i have seen people with very long index basal phalanges being selfish. Here is where i would excercise caution since we dont know whether he would more index finger oriented or satrun finger. Ofcourse my obsevration may be wrong, but applying to invidulaity there would shown what kind of personality is this person.

Patti observation are great, liked the idea about sensitivity, i would say people with very less accesory line can be rustic, you can see that type in manual workers ect who have less accesory lines, more roughian by nature. Thumbs up!

Thanks
Anand

anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:53 am

anand_palm wrote:Hello Kiran

even i noticed long basal index Phalanges, you are right in terms of terrirtory Thumbs up! but i think it would to more his own territory since the index finger represents individuality finger, in some sense i would say he would be selfish about his own needs. Usually i have seen people with very long index basal phalanges being selfish. Here is where i would excercise caution since we dont know whether he would more index finger oriented or satrun finger.

Hi Anand, thank you. Here its in his right hand. When I say territory, it can be from my job or position also. Ofcourse, he doesn't own the whole Indian territory Smile but, he enjoy's it. In my opinion, "selfish"ness may or may not be appearing here. However, it can be assessed from other parameters.

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  Patti on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:It isn't common to see such short middle sections to the fingers with long tips and proximal phalanges. Thought goes quickly into action.
Hi Patti, that's the first thing I too noticed.
However, its the middle phalanges which specify how much the person materializes the ideas and not the basal phalanges. right? So, my thots are - he doesn't spend much time in implementing the ideas.
However, the basal phalanges being strong, he would possess or spend much time on the the basal qualities of the respective fingers. But, since basal part of Index relates to territory, basal part of Saturn relates to land and morality, he can be a good defense minister.

I simply read the sections of the fingers in the sense of you get an idea (tips), think it out (mid section) and make it happen (base). Ideas/Insight - Thinking/Planning - Material/Reality

Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  anand_palm on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Hello Kiran

The index finger is thought has the finger of your own self, so from that sense having a bottom phalange would be such that his material needs from the point of view of his own self his met, so selfish people usually would not like to give their position, power ect.. so if you want to identify control freaks, power attached guys, not willing to sacrifice then i would look at bottom phalange of this index finger, the longer it is the chances are he would love power for himself (In some he enjoys that power). Whereas saturn finger is not like that, it is much more of a higher value system than the index if applied rightly it would talk about sacrifices, mentor, guru, responsbility, superego (from charlotte wolfe book) and other aspects which beyond individual self. I do agree selfishness needs to be looked from other aspects but in my opinion the combination of index and saturn will play a role, and index would be playing a crucial as it repsresents individuality.

Anand

anand_palm

Posts : 393
Join date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: A.K Anthony - Indian Defense Minister

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 am

Hi Anand, thank you. What you wrote about index finger is valuable and to paid attention to.

Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 36
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum