Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Voting17What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Voting19What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Voting18 
puneet
What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Voting17What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Voting19What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?

4 posters

Go down

What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Empty What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?

Post  Parender Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi Friends especially Patti and Martijn,

Can someone tell what sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger on the picture attached to the following link?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72696129@N06/7583279932/in/photostream

My view is this is Peacock, but not sure because I learned that a peacock is a mixture of loops and whorl. Here loop is clearly seen but there I see no full whorl. One of my colleagues says this is a “Pregnant Loop” and not a peacock. Peacock ‘must’ have at least one circle in the ‘pregnant loop’ and that is not there. Can you see that circle and that is peacock uncommon? Thanks.

Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Empty Re: What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi Parender,

Yes, the ring finger is featured with a (radial) peacock.

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Empty Re: What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?

Post  Patti Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Fm_par10

Hi Parender,

The peacock requires being able to draw a line from delta to delta without cutting across or touching a circuiting ridge. There must be one ridge making a complete circuit.

A whorl would have the line from delta to delta cutting through or touching the circuiting ridges.

In this case, it is close, the line appears to almost touch the circuiting ridge. The touching or not touching of this line is the difference between it being a whorl or a peacock (central pocket loop) per FBI guidelines.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi Patti,

I perceive the right delta to be located at a different location (below your pink line), and as a result the 'circuit' that you mentioned does not cross the imaginary line: I think the orange dots represent the deltas - see the picture below).

Therefore I think this example can only be described as a 'peacock'.

PS. I have also featured the picture with the type lines (not sure where you positioned your right delta exactly, but it appears that your type lines - see the blue lines would origin in one line at a short distance from your delta... which sort of violates the requirements for the type lines - which are required to start parallel)

What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Parend11
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:21 pm

I'd agree it is a peacock by the rules I shared above.

I have placed the delta on the right in the proper location. The type lines are not drawn until after the correct delta location is found. The delta is located at or out in front of the division of the innermost two parallel lines that divide. You must move in as close to the pattern as possible.

Fig 28 in the FBI book is very similar. Note the delta is moved to location D and you have placed it further back than X in your sketch.

What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Fig028
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Patti, we now appear to agree that Parender's example a peacock... so I think there is not much need to find further agreement regarding the details in Parender's example.

wave

PS. Regarding figure 28 in the FBI book: I see at least one significant difference, because the type lines a and b run parallel in figure 28. Again, not sure where you positioned your delta in Parender's picture exactly... but I think the lines closest to the right endpoint of your pink line do start in each other - and therefore I think those can not be the type lines, because type lines are required to start parallel to each other according the FBI book. But never mind, it doesn't really matter regarding the answer to Parender's question.

(By the way, in your first post you sort of only pointed out to the FBI rules without answering Parender's question. Therefore it appeared to me that you questioned my answer and so I began to explain my answer with a few more specific observations. I hope you understand)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:Patti, we now appear to agree that Parender's example a peacock... so I think there is not much need to find further agreement regarding the details in Parender's example.

wave

PS. Regarding figure 28 in the FBI book: I see at least one significant difference, because the type lines a and b run parallel in figure 28. Again, not sure where you positioned your delta in Parender's picture exactly... but I think the lines closest to the right endpoint of your pink line do start in each other - and therefore I think those can not be the type lines, because type lines are required to start parallel to each other according the FBI book. But never mind, it doesn't really matter regarding the answer to Parender's question.

(By the way, in your first post you sort of only pointed out to the FBI rules without answering Parender's question. Therefore it appeared to me that you questioned my answer and so I began to explain my answer with a few more specific observations. I hope you understand)

Regarding in bold: Then you move to the next series of rules. Fig. 33 might help you there. It isn't always the obvious parallel ridges that become the type lines, it is the inner most parallel ridges that divide.

What sort of fingerprint is there on RR finger?  Fig033-034
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi Martijn and Patti,

Thanks for identifying and confirming a peacock pattern on RR fingertip. Thanks for your time and efforts. I think this is not common.

Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi Parender,
You're welcome. It does seem like these prints that consist of a minimum amount of ridges to form a pattern are also borderline to being categorized in more than one type. Like this is just a fraction in space of being a whorl.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 pm

It makes sense, since there is whole spectrum of prints between a 'pure' peacock and a 'pure' whorl and by collapsing on a definition we are missing the grey shades.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down