Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
VI - Ring of Solomon Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
VI - Ring of Solomon Voting17VI - Ring of Solomon Voting19VI - Ring of Solomon Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
VI - Ring of Solomon Voting17VI - Ring of Solomon Voting19VI - Ring of Solomon Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

VI - Ring of Solomon

+10
marigold
rajashri
Patti
rahultbahety
Parender
egodust
asif amin
sv-b
Martijn (admin)
Roberta
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VI - Ring of Solomon Empty VI - Ring of Solomon

Post  Roberta Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Some of the older palmistry books declare that the Ring of Solomon is rare while more recent books state that it is quite common.  I'm wondering what the experience regarding this is with some of our experts.  Also I'm curious about the Ring when  found in doubled form on both hands.  Many thanks for shedding light on this.
Roberta

Roberta

Back to top Go down

VI - Ring of Solomon Empty Re: VI - Ring of Solomon

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Hello Roberta,

I noticed that many people took a look at your question, but unfortunately... so far nobody responded!

Time to provide you at least an answer! Very Happy

I would like to make the following two recommendations:

1 - Basically, I would recommend to discriminate a 'true' ring of Solomon (which has traditionally been recognised as sign of spiritual 'wisdom'), from a 'sympathy line', and a few other related variants: see the picture below!

VI - Ring of Solomon Ring-o11

2 - Second, I would also recommend to avoid making any interpretations for this line in isolation; and it is probably always very good to study the qualities of the heart line as well!

For example, according Ghanshyam.Singh Birla describes that in Hasta Samudrika Shastra the 'Diksha Rekha' (also known as: 'sign of Yogi', see first picture above) is recognized as a triangle results from the combination of the ring of Solomon and a splitting heart line. But of course, it is important to recognize that this sign can only be found in a hand where the ring of Solomon interacts with the heart line resulting in a beautifully 'balanced' shape. NOTICE: This 'sign of Yogi' is very rare!

thinking So, the answer to your question ('common' or 'not common'?) really depends on what specific variant of the ring of Solomon one has in mind!

Be aware: many people have in the palm below their index finger multiple horizontal lines (see the 3th variant in the picture). But formally those multiple lines can usually not be related to the 'true' ring of Solomon - which is actually quite rare - because in most hands the typical characterists of a 'true' ring of Solomon are missing!

The 'sympathy line' (= a straight line) was e.g. described by David Brandon-Jones (1986).

Exclamation Finally... one more recommendation from William G. Benham - who recommended when considering the ring of Solomon, also check the quality of the head line (probably because one should not expect to find 'wisdom' in an individual who owns a confused mind!).

Roberta, thank you for your question!!

Thumbs up!

By the way, a likewise overview of the most common theories about the ring of Solomon is described in Ed Campbell's book The Encyclopedia of Palmistry

VI - Ring of Solomon 71VPVRR6MRL._SL500_AA300_

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello martijn, Smile

I dont think that 2nd and 3rd example given by you is belonged to ring of solomon. Because, it affects the success of the individual in association with heart line. but, i dont know specifically what does it mean. if this line cuts the heart line, there may be some difficulties at the time. indeed, it is blocking line. ( this secret i observed from a traditional palmist ) . But, it should not be classed as variant of 'ring of solomon'. because, those can be blocking line. The course of classic sign of solomon (either partial or complete) can be "only" classed as ring of solomon as per traditional palmistry.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:59 pm

stalin.v wrote:... The course of classic sign of solomon (either partial or complete) can be "only" classed as ring of solomon as per traditional palmistry.

Hi Stalin,

Sorry, but that is exactly what I described!

I have not tried to describe 4 variants of the 'ring of Solomon': there is only one 'true' Ring of Solomon: see picture 2.

Didn't you notice the names below the pictures?
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 pm

stalin.v wrote:...if this line cuts the heart line, there may be some difficulties at the time. indeed, it is blocking line. ( this secret i observed from a traditional palmist).

Yes Stalin,

The ring of solomon can indeed be understood as a 'blocking line' - because it isolates the index finger from the rest of the hand (NOTICE: the index finger is associated with our 'ego').

I think a key-issue of the major hand lines is that in their best form they always show a slight curve which sort of follows the ridges of the skin. A likewise characteristic should be seen in a 'true' ring of Solomon!

PS. My personal opinion is that a 'true' ring of Solomon can not be found in the lower zone of the mount of Jupiter... because in that lower zone it always BLOCKS all skin ridges.

But it still does block the 'ego' - and therefore it may become... a 'sympathy line'! Smile

EXAMPLE: An incomplete 'ring of Solomon' (= the fine upper line within the blue marker) + a 'sympathy line' (= the thick lower line within the blue marker).

VI - Ring of Solomon Ringsolomonb1
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

VI - Ring of Solomon Empty Ring of Solomon

Post  Roberta Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi Martijn wave

Thanks so much for your crystal-clear elucidation regarding the ring of Solomon including the very helpful photos. All of this answers my question fully and you're a sweetie for taking the time to do this.
I felt there should be more to this subject than the brief mentions that my books provide.

Thanks a bunch! sunny
Roberta

Roberta

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi Roberta, thanks for your feedback!!

By the way, would you like to share with us which book you are using?

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

VI - Ring of Solomon Empty Re: Ring of Soloman

Post  Roberta Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi Martijn,

I have a couple of dozen palmistry books so far, some I like alot and others not so much. My top favorite is Johnny Fincham's The Spellbinding Power of Palmistry. His section on fingerprints alone was an ephiphany for me (and not in any "life purpose" kind of way). I find his interpretations of all hand features to be very accurate and thorough.

Even though it's an older book I find Hutchinson's Your Life in Your Hands to be an excellent reference. Also Fitzherbert's Hand Psychology. I especially appreciate the line drawings of hands including the fingerprints as this provides additional depth to interpretations.

God Given Glyphs by Jennifer Hirsch is great and highly recommended.

I'm finally getting into Holtzman's Psychodiagnostic Chirology --tiny sips at a time-- and finding it fascinating.

I'm always on the alert for worthwhile additions to my small collection of palmistry books (my other books are taking over the house). I love to explore new ideas and will certainly take them for a test drive but tend to discard anything with a whiff of snake oil.

Thanks for all you do, Martijn. Thumbs up!

Cheers,
Roberta

Roberta

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:02 am

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 am

This following reference is quoted from "Encyclopedia of palm and palm reading - a treatise on palmistry" by Samudrik Tilak M.Katakkar ( Bombay )

"The ring of Solomon, this is a rare line seen on the hand. It is a semi-circular line covering the mount of Jupiter or part of it. This line is usually seen between the fingers of Jupiter and Saturn and goes down towards the upper portion of the line of life and towards the upper portion of the line of life and towards the percussion. this line is named after the king Solomon, who was famous for his wisdom., generosity and his knowledge of the occult sciences.

Sometimes this line is also seen by way of small lines from towards the end of the hand and running under the mount of Jupiter. in this case it looks like the same line as the union or the marriage line found in the mound of Mercury.

The Possessor of this line is deeply interested in occult sciences and also in psychology. He acquires much in the psychic field. Such a person usually has square or spatulate tips with knotty joints. The ring of Solomon also indicates inclination towards spiritual; life. if there are two strong lines close to each other or the line gets a shape of a square or triangle, it is a good indication. A star attached to it is a mark of greatness."
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberta Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi Asif,

Thanks so much for sharing your helpful information. Much appreciated! Thanks!

Cheers,
Roberta

Roberta

Back to top Go down

Post  egodust Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:27 am

namaste martijn,

i discovered through your website that i have the mark of the yogi (diksha rekha) as well as the ring of solomon on my right palm.

there seems to support the fact that palmistry is a reliable oracle...since my natal horoscope also confirms same, as well as the fact that i have studied and practiced metaphysics for over 48 years, since age 14 when i read my fiirst book on yoga by theosophist earnest wood. i also had the top ranked website in both google and yahoo, in keywords "metaphysics" and "vedanta." unfortunately the hosting service for the original url, digital.net, went out of business in 2001. consequently the site lost its ranking. at any rate, it can now be found at http://pyramodule.com/doorway.html

i would appreciate any additional information you might have regarding diksha rekha. (as you may know, diksha in sanskrit means "initiation" as well as "spiritual instruction." i'm not sure why whoever named it thus, decided to do so. instead of, for
example, "guru," "jnani," or simply "yogi.")

best regards,
frank maiello

egodust

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Hello Frank Maiello,

Thanks for sharing your interesting report.
Very nice to hear that my short presentation became useful for you.

Thanks!

PS. I actually like that the 'diksha rekha' vocabulary is not specified any furter; because I am very aware that other aspects of the hand are required to confirm the spiritual nature in an individual.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Martijin wrote:

"I am very aware that other aspects of the hand are required to confirm the spiritual nature in an individual."

Yeah, this is the point Martijin. Not only for for spiritual side but for money making side too. No line is absolute on the palms. Try to find why this line got formed on the palms you will find the answer elsewhere on the palm.

This line also tells if a person has the ability to serve others for the betterment of mankind. It is a mark that commonly reveals the psychological nature of a person that can give up his own worldly attachments for a greater good. This is a sign of a healer.

If other chirognomy indications be present –like Line of Intuition, small vertical lines on the Mount of Mercury and on the upper most phalanx of the Mercury finger, a Mystic Croix between the Heart and Head Line and a forked good Head Line-these signs indicate not only the love for the occult studies, but, the person will be proficient in the field.

But, if the person who has these psychic markings on his palm along with square or spatulate hand, knotty fingers good deep forked Head Line, sufficient long finger of Jupiter with a strong will part of the thumb, he will earn, make money through his knowledge in this field and by suggesting solutions to their problems.

This line gives the owner insight and psychic skills to look true things (the reality) behind the face of a person as the king Solomon could do. I think so the name of the line came in to being. His ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) is very much developed. He sometimes suddenly amazes everyone with some idea on something that nobody has ever thought of before. Generally, he is a generous person.

Sometimes this line is found in ‘curved’ or ‘arched’ form and sometime in a straighter form. If the line is straighter then the person uses logic to convince people for his conclusions. The conclusions will be based on scientific studies and if the line is found curved or arched then he will use the imagination and emotion and intuition much to reach to his conclusions in occult studies.

This is a very good and valuable line to possess and gives the owner the practical skills to know a person. I think, almost all psychic or the persons interested in occult sciences do have this sign on their palms.

Parender Sethi
http://www.palmistryforyou.in/
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

VI - Ring of Solomon Empty do i have a ring of solomon line in my hand if so . . . than wat does that mean ..can u please read my palm

Post  rahultbahety Sat May 05, 2012 1:12 pm

would luv to have a reading about the ring of solomon.. does my palm have that lines. . if so wat does that mean ..

THANKING YOU
RAHUL

MALE 29 . DOB 19/7/1983

https://servimg.com/view/17488156/4

https://servimg.com/view/17488156/2

https://servimg.com/view/17488156/3

rahultbahety

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun May 06, 2012 6:27 pm

rahultbahety wrote:would luv to have a reading about the ring of solomon.. does my palm have that lines. . if so wat does that mean ..

Yes, you appear to have the Ring of Solomon particularly in your right hand, but most likely both. It adds empathy and people reading skills.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

VI - Ring of Solomon Empty re: ring of solomon

Post  rahultbahety Mon May 07, 2012 4:29 am

thank you for the reading. does empathy means experience the feelings of another person?

is people reading skills associated with psycologist.

would luv to know more about it and my spiritual quotient

thanking you

regards

rahul bahety

Yes, you appear to have the Ring of Solomon particularly in your right hand, but most likely both. It adds empathy and people reading skills.
[/quote]

rahultbahety

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 pm

egodust wrote:namaste martijn,

i discovered through your website that i have the mark of the yogi (diksha rekha) as well as the ring of solomon on my right palm.  

there seems to support the fact that palmistry is a reliable oracle...since my natal horoscope also confirms same, as well as the fact that i have studied and practiced metaphysics for over 48 years, since age 14 when i read my fiirst book on yoga by theosophist earnest wood.  i also had the top ranked website in both google and yahoo, in keywords "metaphysics" and "vedanta."  unfortunately the hosting service for the original url, digital.net, went out of business in 2001.  consequently the site lost its ranking.  at any rate, it can now be found at http://pyramodule.com/doorway.html

i would appreciate any additional information you might have regarding diksha rekha.  (as you may know, diksha in sanskrit means "initiation" as well as "spiritual instruction."  i'm not sure why whoever named it thus, decided to do so.  instead of, for
example, "guru," "jnani," or simply "yogi.")

best regards,
frank maiello

Hello Frank,

I would like to answer your question regarding the Diksha rekha.
Diksha in sanskrit means "initiation" and "spiritual instruction". That's right. This name is given to the curved line surrounding the index finger. Although you or many others having this line might not have taken a formal initiation (diksha) under a spiritual guru,but still you have been in a way initiated into the spiritual world by Grace. Diksha means ---Henceforth you will live a spiritual life following the guru's command. The Guru may or may not be physically present, but we are all guided by higher beings whenever we have a positive and a progressive mindset. You could be staying in a commune, ashram, monastery, nunnery, in seclusion or living with the family fulfilling your duties while disciplining yourself through spiritual practices which could lead you to final emancipation in this lifetime or the following lives.
You are the disciple as well as the teacher. The guru tattwa or the essence of the guru is within you.
People who have little interest in spirituality do not have a diksha rekha. They may have the common ring of solomon and are interested in psychology, occult sciences etc.
In order to lead a spiritual life one needs to have a general knowlede in psychology and occult (not neccessarily technical) .
Diksha means an initiation into renunciation (vairagya) as well. One also needs to have other lines and marks also. And that is the power of discrimination (viveka) which is indicated by the quality of the Headline. Viveka and vairagya are the two foundation pillars. Renunciation does not mean you have to leave everything a nd stay in the mountains or forest. One can even live amongst people and yet be untainted like the lotus flower which grows in muddy water yet is unstained.
Therefore a true Diksha rekha is the one shown in the first illustration by Martijn.

Regards,
rajashri

rajashri

Back to top Go down

VI - Ring of Solomon Empty Island on Ring of Solomon

Post  rajashri Wed May 14, 2014 9:34 am

Hello,

What could be interpreted if one has an island on the middle of the " ring of solomon " formed by the double lines ? Does that mean that the person is not able to cope up with the situation at that period of time ?

rajashri

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  marigold Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:33 am

sv-b wrote:Hello martijn, Smile

I dont think that 2nd and 3rd example given by you is belonged to ring of solomon. Because, it affects the success of the individual in association with heart line. but, i dont know specifically what does it mean. if this line cuts the heart line, there may be some difficulties at the time. indeed, it is blocking line. ( this secret i observed from a traditional palmist ) . But, it should not be classed as variant of 'ring of solomon'. because, those can be blocking line. The course of classic sign of solomon (either partial or complete) can be "only" classed as ring of solomon as per traditional palmistry.

In the case of a double line of ring of solomon crossed by 2 lines of a forked heart line, gives us the the Teacher's Square, or is the teacher's square a separate mark on the Jupiter mount area ?
Anyone .......thanks

marigold

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 am

rajashri wrote:Hello,

What could be interpreted if one has an island on the middle of the " ring of solomon " formed by the double lines ? Does that mean that the person is not able to cope up with the situation at that period of time ?

rajashri

What do you mean by formed by double lines? Is the Ring of Solomon made of 2 lines...and within this formation there is an island?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  marigold Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:19 pm

Hello Mr. Kiran,

Here are the 2 examples of double lined ROS types---------

http://api.ning.com/files/HsR9IPmK1lyKik9FLLlDZXX9Fv-VPjzLpTxF9zMD812lajmmRRzJ61hIYBl8AvXLxg*O8y3EOFGrkLzZMfIuN0E2g9ngBR1T/7727166.jpg

Hope I am making it clear........The second image shows a square formed with broken lines, this is the type I am referring to, although the type which I have seen is not a broken one.

marigold

Back to top Go down

Post  marigold Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:26 pm

And also, the square formed in this palm is quite large and prominent........so is it a Teacher's square or there is nothing like teacher's square at all ? Or Squares are not all that important ?

marigold

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Marigold, it is a teacher's square and is formed by the raising lines from the head line and not from the branches of the heart line.
The square in your palm is not prominent as the vertical lines are faint.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:31 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
rajashri wrote:Hello,

rajashri

What do you mean by formed by double lines? Is the Ring of Solomon made of 2 lines...and within this formation there is an island?

Yes, within the formation of a double line ROS, there WAS an island when I had posted this question but now the lines have changed and the island has opened up from one side. Funny isn't it, yet true !!....

For others knowledge-- When there was an island, I was not able to cope up with the situation in my life temporarily, but now things have changed and so the dissolution of the island has taken place. Hope this is helpful to whoever interested.

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next