Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Voting17ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Voting19ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Voting18 
puneet
ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Voting17ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Voting19ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE

Go down

ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE Empty ADVICE FOR BEING IN SELF-ABIDANCE

Post  pravin kumar Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Be quiet. See the mind as it is. Grace action starts. Then Peace occupies your Heart. Then be still. The Grace of Self burns all your tendencies. No question or any practice is needed. You already reached the destination. That is the Source of thought. If you lose your Awareness, immediately sleep, deep sleep or thought will come. Stop just for a few seconds, see the covering, and immediately Awareness will come. Then if you question, 'To Whom?', and wait, the question and thought will vanish. Again we will get Peace. Then be quiet and still.

While you are in Peace, see the experiencer of that Peace or question, 'Who is that experiencer?'. The experiencer will disappear. But it rises again and again. As and when it rises, see it with Peace and Awareness or question, 'Who Am I?', until it burns. When the seer or the experiencer or the questioner burns permanently - that is Jeevanmukti (Self Realization).

Tags: Maharshi, Ramana

Paul Brunton meets Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi:

"Pin-drop silence prevails throughout the long hall. The sage remains perfectly still, motionless, quite undisturbed at our arrival. His body is supernaturally quiet, as steady as a statue. Not once does he catch my gaze, for his eyes seem to look into infinitely remote space. The minutes creep by with unutterable slowness. First they mount up to a half-hour by the hermitage clock which hangs on a wall; this too passes by and becomes a whole hour. I reach a point of visual concentration where I have forgotten the existence of all save this silent figure on the couch. My offering of fruits remains unregarded on the small, carved table which stands before him.

There is something in this man which holds my attention as steel filings are held by a magnet. It is not till the second hour that I become aware of a silent, resistless change which is taking place within my mind. One by one, the questions which I have prepared with such meticulous accuracy drop away. For it does not now seem to matter whether they are asked or not, and it does not seem to matter whether I solve the problems which have hitherto troubled me. I know only that a steady river of quietness seems to be flowing near me, that a great peace is penetrating the inner reaches of my being, and that my thought-tortured brain is beginning to arrive at some rest. I perceive with sudden clarity that the intellect creates its own problems and then makes itself miserable trying to solve them. This is indeed a novel concept to enter the mind of one who has hitherto placed such a high value upon intellect. I surrender myself to the steadily deepening sense of restfulness until two hours have passed. The passage of time provokes no irritation, because I feel that the chains of mind-made problems are being broken and thrown away."

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down