Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Idendification of Pathological Liars Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Idendification of Pathological Liars Voting17Idendification of Pathological Liars Voting19Idendification of Pathological Liars Voting18 
puneet
Idendification of Pathological Liars Voting17Idendification of Pathological Liars Voting19Idendification of Pathological Liars Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Idendification of Pathological Liars

+2
learner
mr.ravirajput
6 posters

Go down

Idendification of Pathological Liars Empty Idendification of Pathological Liars

Post  mr.ravirajput Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:29 am

Hi Friends,

I would like to know, if we can identify pathological/compulsive liars using palmistry.

Thanks

mr.ravirajput

Back to top Go down

Idendification of Pathological Liars Empty Re: Idendification of Pathological Liars

Post  learner Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:15 am

Crooked little finger is supposed to indicate a liar. I know a colleague with a tiny crooked finger. I don't know if he lies all the time, but he seems to exaggerate all his achievements. But don't we all do that ?

I am sure Lynn has seen many crooked fingers & liars . Maybe she can give us her opinion.

learner

Back to top Go down

Idendification of Pathological Liars Empty Re: Idendification of Pathological Liars

Post  pravin kumar Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Crooked little finger will show a liar and a person who boasts will be shown by the thick lower phalange of apollo finger.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:23 pm

I think the various hand features mentioned so far (thick lower phalange of ring finger, crooked little finger - which should not to get confused with a curved pinky/clinodactly) are likely far too common to get associated with 'pathological liars'.

Be aware: only about 1 in a 1000 people can be described as a 'pathological liar' (in psychiatry the condition is known as 'pseudologia fantastica', also called mythomania, compulsive lying or pathological lying - more details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica ).

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 am

I have known a pathological liar for quite a long time, he did not have a crooked little finger but a short headline with a small fork ending. This kind of a headline is found in such people confirmed by Benham and Chiero. Rest of his hand has normal, few lines, good fateline but the entire palm looks red in colour.

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmreader Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:17 am

I guess we have to see if this person is:

*Changing the truth for seeking a shelter [Protection]
*Changing the truth to look like a hero [Fame]
*Changing the truth to evade consequences [Destiny and burden]
*Changing the truth to get a partner [Relationships and love]
*Changing the truth to harm a person [Mars and war]

What we can see is a influence in the direction of the palm line. So in general, we can see a Lair
in the victims palm. Even if the victim doesn´t see the person, the influence is still there.

Palmreader

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 am

Dear Palmreader,

I just want to know in general, why are there few lines in the most negative oriented people ?  I mean people who have had frequent career changes(due to their own faults), instability in relationships, high temper etc. seem to have no worry lines, attack lines or chance lines. Not even any cross bars of obstacles, ( A laborer's hand also has only major lines) . Nothing seems to bother them is it ? Or as you say, the victim shows all these lines in his palm ?
I cross checked with the natal chart of astrology, it tells of a certain star conjunction called "yog" in sanskrit, which means "ultimate luck" ( saubhagya yog ), which tallies with our good Fate line in Palmistry. I have seen 3 people having this kind of luck.
Any comments ?

rajashri

Last edited by rajashri on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added few words)

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Thu May 01, 2014 11:47 am

Few Years back I was associated with an organisation serving free food to needy/poor people every Sundays in the morning. I was assigned the work of giving water to them to wash their hands after they have had their food. Maybe 90% of those were palms which had clear head line, fate line, life line and even heart line. There was no confusion of lines in their palms. I did not check up on the crooked mercury finger but I wondered whether they really were poor and needy who could not afford food or they became to eat food there sitting on the road because the quality of the food served was very good?

Another thing is there was no simian lines or heart line crashing into head line or life line etc. nothing out of the way. They had palms which were a little stiff i.e. if you press the skin the skin won't rebound back as fast so a thick mental make up.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Fri May 02, 2014 9:48 am

Dear Pravinji,

It took some time for me to get the point, but I understood what you said.
Yes, there are certain people whose mental make up is such that their desires are the only things that matter to them. They are insensitive to others and their own true spiritual needs.

thanks,
rajashri

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  mr.ravirajput Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:05 am

Hi PalmReader,

I agree with you, when you say.

I guess we have to see if this person is:  *Changing the truth for seeking a shelter [Protection] *Changing the truth to look like a hero [Fame] *Changing the truth to evade consequences [Destiny and burden] *Changing the truth to get a partner [Relationships and love] *Changing the truth to harm a person [Mars and war] wrote:

But how do we identify these reasons in a palm?

Thanks.

mr.ravirajput

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum