Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Voting17Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Voting19Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Voting17Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Voting19Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Empty Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger

Post  vivekchondagar Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:42 am

Hello there,

This is vivek here, below is hand description, can anybody give me review ?

Color of palm - Red with very soft skin
Simian line on both hands not connected with life line
Extra :-h: :-h: :-h: 4 phalanges on Apollo finger on both hands
Ring of Solomon
Inverted fish with star on Apollo mount
Cross on Saturn mount
Swastika in between Saturn and Jupiter mount
Star on Mars
Loop of Rajah, Humor, And seriousness present
Spatula finger nails with red tint
Square on middle mars
Soft and spongy Venus with grille on it
Whorl on all fingers except mercury.
:-h:

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Empty Re: Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger

Post  pravin kumar Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:10 am

Where is your palm print? Post good sharp images of both the palms vertically.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   Empty Re: Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger

Post  vivekchondagar Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:41 am

Left hand

Right hand

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Your Image is very poor. Post sharp images.

vivekchondagar wrote:Left hand

Right hand

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Hey pravin,

Its high resolution grey scale images please open it in some photo viewer you will see all the details though i will post it if its not visible

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Right

Left

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:52 am

Anyone

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:28 am

If I could open your palm prints I would respond but I cannot open them. Even the prints have to be very clear and sharp.

vivekchondagar wrote:Right

Left

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   002%2B0022

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   002%2B0011

I think this will do Neutral

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Just compare your palm with the print. Can you locate all those things you mentioned. I see only Simians Line and the second phalange of the Apollo Finger cut by a horizontal line (it is not 4 phalanges) and Life Line short and Line of Health 2/3. That is all.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:43 pm

You have whorls on almost all your fingers. You also have prominent loops between your fingers on both hands. That is quite rare. I think your hand will be very interesting to Martijn and Kiran Katawa.

Can you post back views of your hand.

Thanks.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Yupp i will post it soon

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   002%2B001_1

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   002%2B002_1

Pravin can you have a look ..?

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:41 am

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   IMG_20140907_103616

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   IMG_20140907_103804

Simian line on both hands with 4 phalanges on both Apollo finger   IMG_20140907_103920

Hello this is back side and color photo of my palm sharp and in high resolution

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:06 am

The pictures are very clear.

You have a high 2d:4d ratio on a hand which is of fire type. The fire type means you have good physical energy and hand shows good physical health. The high digit ratio means you have some feminine qualities more developed than most men such as sensitivity and introversion. It does not mean you are not manly, it just means you have more of these qualities than average. Venus is well developed and shows love for music and empathy for your fellow humans. you also probably like to do charity. you like to be with friends and enjoy social life. So even though you are introverted, once you make friends, you like to spend time with them.

you have not stated age, life line has overlapping break around age 20. were there major changes in your lifestyle or family matters.

are you from a rich family or upper middle class?

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:16 am

I am from middle class family, my age is 23.

And there was lifestyle change when i have gone to design school for Masters.

Can you tell anything about horizontal line cutting my Apollo finger ?

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:57 am

vivekchondagar wrote:I am from middle class family, my age is 23.

And there was lifestyle change when i have gone to design school for Masters.

Can you tell anything about horizontal line cutting my Apollo finger ?

Are you into fashion design or industrial design ? Fashion design falls under Venus qualities.
Did you go to design school in the same city or another one?

I have a friend who has exactly the same cut on the Apollo finger. His life is normal. He is happily married, one son and has a business selling customized dresses. So I don't know if there is any special significance to that cut. Experts may have information regarding that cut.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:00 am

Actually i am in Industrial design ( Automotive design),

And i am away from my home town since 2005 so yeah its different city,

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:43 am

thanks for the feedback

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 am

Anyone

for more detail or comment on my palm

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:03 am

And i am bit confused about which path should i take as my career, if anybody can help with that,

And also i seek peace in life but never found it, i always find myself in anxious condition, frustrated. There is always rush of thought in mind that i can not control, it feels like brain will explode soon,

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Is there are particular reason for your anxiety ? You have a simian line and according to some authors, simian line can result in compulsive behavior. I don't have much knowledge about psychology, I am just curious if there is any particular reason for your anxiety and lack of peace.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Its like i can not hold on to any particular thought for a while,

And yeah i am a psychology student as well so there are so many reasons for that in it but never hold off to any rational one which can actually give answer to my lack of peace and anxiety.

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Are you actually studying psychology in college or you read a lot about psychology ?

From my basic reading about psychology, I feel that anxiety can be due to an insecure childhood, being bullied in school and similar reasons. Did any of this happen to you?

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  vivekchondagar Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:27 am

Yeah right now i am psychology student after finishing my design in masters,

Nope nothing like that happened before

vivekchondagar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next