Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Mole in between headline and heart line (left hand)
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:11 pm by Graffitilover2017

» Short Life Line
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 pm by lawrencerook

» Fate Line Videos
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:00 pm by lawrencerook

» Complexities of a Double Life Line
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:54 pm by lawrencerook

» OCD, tourettisms, depression and binge eating disorder palm
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:24 am by SonyaYi

» Kind request for palm analysis
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:17 am by pravin kumar

» Hello please read my palm
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 am by pravin kumar

» Change of direction of fate line
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:18 am by Prej52

» Muhammad Ali - sportsman of the 20th century
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:43 am by Martijn (admin)

» Jeff Bezos Hand Print. CURRENTLY RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD.
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:53 am by Martijn (admin)

» Worries and stress
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:59 am by bmcgowra

» Introducing Myself for the first time here
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:13 pm by Lynn

» V - REPORT: Korean researchers discovered the 'Suwon crease', only observed in males!
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 am by Martijn (admin)

» Palm reading please reply.
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:56 am by pravin kumar

» Seeking Medical Palmistry Author
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm by jezlucky

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5254 registered users
The newest registered user is chrisi

Our users have posted a total of 43351 messages in 4315 subjects
Top posting users this week
lawrencerook
 
jezlucky
 
Graffitilover2017
 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

palm reading please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

palm reading please

Post  ppppy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:01 am

Could anyone read my palm. I am a female aged 21 and write with right hand. I am nervous about my future. Will I find my soulmate and marry him? I feel like I am going to be single forever. My marriage line on the both hand are far from the heart line. Does it mean the delay in marriage? And my marriage line on my right hand is quite complicated. It is forked and there is another fork at the upper branch.
Thank for helping Smile






ppppy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  ppppy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:09 am



ppppy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  learner on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:33 am

ppppy wrote:Could anyone read my palm. I am a female aged 21 and write with right hand. I am nervous about my future. Will I find my soulmate and marry him? I feel like I am going to be single forever. My marriage line on the both hand are far from the heart line. Does it mean the delay in marriage? And my marriage line on my right hand is quite complicated. It is forked and there is another fork at the upper branch.
Thank for helping Smile

pics are not clear. Post clear closeup of each palm. Fingers not needed.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  ppppy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:55 am

Tell me if there is pic that is not clear.
Thanks!




ppppy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  learner on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:04 am

Hello,

Pictures should be straight , not at angle, but this is clear enough to answer your question.

You have short influence lines joining fate line in mid 20s and then long influence line from Moon joining fate line around 28/29. You also have many affection lines. This means strong chances of 1 or 2 short term relationships before the longer one that will happen around 29.

You have water type hands with curved heart line. So you are very sensitive, emotional person who likes companionship and emotional bonding, that is why you seem worried. Some water hands also are bit lacking in confidence, perhaps due to childhood experiences. But you are just 21.  I am very sure you will not be alone for long. So no need to worry.

what do you study or work?

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello

You are likely to marry someone u chose at near 31.
You are immensly emotional and dont compromise easily, leading to conflicts with parents and siblings.

Health needs to be cared for.
Are you planning to chage your place of living in near future or already done so?

rajeevkrsharmaji

Posts : 330
Join date : 2015-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  ppppy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:40 pm

learner wrote:Hello,

Pictures should be straight , not at angle, but this is clear enough to answer your question.

You have short influence lines joining fate line in mid 20s and then long influence line from Moon joining fate line around 28/29. You also have many affection lines. This means strong chances of 1 or 2 short term relationships before the longer one that will happen around 29.

You have water type hands with curved heart line. So you are very sensitive, emotional person who likes companionship and emotional bonding, that is why you seem worried. Some water hands also are bit lacking in confidence, perhaps due to childhood experiences. But you are just 21.  I am very sure you will not be alone for long. So no need to worry.

what do you study or work?

Thanks for your help! Thanks!
How about the fork at the end of the marriage line? Does it mean a bad relationship?

That's correct. I'm very sensitive person. When I was in high school, I was lacking of confidence. Now, I'm more confident. I am currently studying a bachelor.

Sorry for my poor English.

ppppy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  ppppy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:50 pm

rajeevkrsharmaji wrote:Hello

You are likely to marry someone u chose at near 31.
You are immensly emotional and dont compromise easily, leading to conflicts with parents and siblings.

Health needs to be cared for.
Are you planning to chage your place of living in near future or already done so?

Thanks for your help! Thanks!
Yeah, sometimes I argue with my dad.
I don't have a plan to change my place. I just moved to my new home. But, I want to be an air hostess.
So, I don't know about my living place in the future.
Sorry for my poor English.

ppppy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Thank you for the feedback.
There is nothing wrong with your english.
Best wishes for your efforts.

rajeevkrsharmaji

Posts : 330
Join date : 2015-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  learner on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:59 pm

ppppy wrote:
learner wrote:Hello,

Pictures should be straight , not at angle, but this is clear enough to answer your question.

You have short influence lines joining fate line in mid 20s and then long influence line from Moon joining fate line around 28/29. You also have many affection lines. This means strong chances of 1 or 2 short term relationships before the longer one that will happen around 29.

You have water type hands with curved heart line. So you are very sensitive, emotional person who likes companionship and emotional bonding, that is why you seem worried. Some water hands also are bit lacking in confidence, perhaps due to childhood experiences. But you are just 21.  I am very sure you will not be alone for long. So no need to worry.

what do you study or work?

Thanks for your help! Thanks!
How about the fork at the end of the marriage line? Does it mean a bad relationship?

That's correct. I'm very sensitive person. When I was in high school, I was lacking of confidence. Now, I'm more confident. I am currently studying a bachelor.

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks for feedback.

Forked marriage line does not mean bad relationship. Many people in long marriages have forked marriage lines. Sometimes it creates problems but not divorce or breakup by itself.

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: palm reading please

Post  ppppy on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:17 pm

learner wrote:
ppppy wrote:
learner wrote:Hello,

Pictures should be straight , not at angle, but this is clear enough to answer your question.

You have short influence lines joining fate line in mid 20s and then long influence line from Moon joining fate line around 28/29. You also have many affection lines. This means strong chances of 1 or 2 short term relationships before the longer one that will happen around 29.

You have water type hands with curved heart line. So you are very sensitive, emotional person who likes companionship and emotional bonding, that is why you seem worried. Some water hands also are bit lacking in confidence, perhaps due to childhood experiences. But you are just 21.  I am very sure you will not be alone for long. So no need to worry.

what do you study or work?



Thanks for your help! Thanks!
How about the fork at the end of the marriage line? Does it mean a bad relationship?

That's correct. I'm very sensitive person. When I was in high school, I was lacking of confidence. Now, I'm more confident. I am currently studying a bachelor.

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks for feedback.

Forked marriage line does not mean bad relationship. Many people in long marriages have forked marriage lines. Sometimes it creates problems but not divorce or breakup by itself.

Thank youu Thanks!

ppppy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-04-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum