Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4809 registered users
The newest registered user is Gore

Our users have posted a total of 41178 messages in 3981 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

This book totally disappointed me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This book totally disappointed me

Post  Bishal joshi on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:58 am

Yesterday downloaded the ebook called 50 CASE STUDIES IN MODERN PALMISTRY: T STOKES from amazon. I was excited to learn case studies in palmistry. When I was going through the chapters I found a silly and disappointing mistake.
In chapter no 31 (topic: ravi shanker) the author is trying to explain the palm of RAVISANKER who is great Indian musician (eminent sitar vadak) but the palm image which he is describing is of Indian spritual guru SRI SRI RAVISHANKER( THE FOUNDER OF ART OF LIVING).
It is really a disapointing when the author is expalining the life of one person and correlating it logically with the palm of other person very confidantly. Even the author is giving some adjactives like BLESSINGS OF SHIVA looking at palm of sri sri to musician ravishanker. 
If any shoe can be fitted in any foot and anything can be explined anyways then there is high discouragement in people interested in palmistry. scratch

Bishal joshi

Back to top Go down

Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:08 am

Thanks!

In 2010 I created a topic about the musician Ravi Shankar:
'PANDIT' RAVI SHANKAR - the famous sitar player from India!

And... in 2014 another forum member created this topic about the other man - spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shanker:
Hands: Is this guru real? Meanwhile I have also found the unintentionally misleading image used by Stokes, which he apparently assumed to represent pandit Ravi Shankar (we can see this also at this website):

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:15 am; edited 5 times in total

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network

Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This book totally disappointed me

Post  learner on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:12 am

Bishal joshi wrote:Yesterday downloaded the ebook called 50 CASE STUDIES IN MODERN PALMISTRY: T STOKES from amazon. I was excited to learn case studies in palmistry. When I was going through the chapters I found a silly and disappointing mistake.
In chapter no 31 (topic: ravi shanker) the author is trying to explain the palm of RAVISANKER who is great Indian musician (eminent sitar vadak) but the palm image which he is describing is of Indian spritual guru SRI SRI RAVISHANKER( THE FOUNDER OF ART OF LIVING).
It is really a disapointing when the author is expalining the life of one person and correlating it logically with the palm of other person very confidantly. Even the author is giving some adjactives like BLESSINGS OF SHIVA looking at palm of sri sri to musician ravishanker. 
If any shoe can be fitted in any foot and anything can be explined anyways then there is high discouragement in people interested in palmistry. scratch

I would like to make some comments:

The best way to learn palmistry is to read books of a few authors and then practice, practice, practice. Some authors have written things which do not work in actual palms. Practice and testing through practical reading is the best way to learn.

learner

Back to top Go down

thanks martijn

Post  Bishal joshi on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:Thanks!

In 2010 I created a topic about the musician Ravi Shankar:
'PANDIT' RAVI SHANKAR - the famous sitar player from India!

And... in 2014 another forum member created this topic about the other man - spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shanker:
Hands: Is this guru real? Meanwhile I have also found the unintentionally misleading image used by Stokes, which he apparently assumed to represent pandit Ravi Shankar (we can see this also at this website):

Bishal joshi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum