Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
double strong head line...what do they mean? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
double strong head line...what do they mean? Voting17double strong head line...what do they mean? Voting19double strong head line...what do they mean? Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
double strong head line...what do they mean? Voting17double strong head line...what do they mean? Voting19double strong head line...what do they mean? Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

double strong head line...what do they mean?

+3
chiromancy-lover
nirupam221987
aki_ke
7 posters

Go down

double strong head line...what do they mean? Empty double strong head line...what do they mean?

Post  aki_ke Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:09 pm

hello everyone, i have some question about double strong head line is big confuse that how can we read it?

1.double strong head line in right hands...what do they mean?
2.the line that join to the end of head line in left hand...what do they mean?

Question what the head line mean?
Question How can we read the palm like this?
Question Can be rich?

double strong head line...what do they mean? IMG_20161013_081504

double strong head line...what do they mean? IMG_20161020_075330

double strong head line...what do they mean? IMG_20161020_075330_Ink_LI

double strong head line...what do they mean? IMG_20161013_081511

double strong head line...what do they mean? IMG_20161020_075241

double strong head line...what do they mean? IMG_20161020_075241_Ink_LI

Best, Thank you
Thank you!

aki_ke

Back to top Go down

double strong head line...what do they mean? Empty Re: double strong head line...what do they mean?

Post  nirupam221987 Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi

Interesting lines.. not frequently seen

Right hand-
2nd line is starting roughly between age of 25 to 30. It indicates person developing/realizing his new potential. It also mean income of 2 sources, both being successful in this particular palm as both lines looks equal in strength.

Regards,

nirupam221987

Back to top Go down

double strong head line...what do they mean? Empty Re: double strong head line...what do they mean?

Post  chiromancy-lover Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:35 pm

Hey !! I've got exactly the same line !! I thought I was one of the only ones to have it... I'm not english nor american, so I can't explain exactly with all the right words, but this is a line on the "Mars thing" (mount or something like that), so it shows that you can be agressive (I think), and have many ordeals in your life, maybe a difficult life ? And I also read that it means that you can have a lack of self-confidence in life... Also, you're honest, and I read some things else... Mine is joined with the heart-line, head-line with a kind of "weird" shape (not that weird, but I don't know what it is)... I have it only on my left hand.

Last edited by chiromancy-lover on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

chiromancy-lover

Back to top Go down

Post  chiromancy-lover Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:36 pm

And I don't think this is a head line.It doesn't look like one. People may have lines on this Mars mount or thing, and it means something.I'm talking about the first pictures of course.

chiromancy-lover

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:39 am

Whose hand is this and what is the age of this person and with which hand does he write?

aki_ke wrote:hello everyone, i have some question about double strong head line is big confuse that how can we read it?

Question Can be rich?

Best, Thank you
Thank you!

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

double strong head line...what do they mean? Empty double head line

Post  nishaghai Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:27 am

chiromancy-lover wrote:And I don't think this is a head line.It doesn't look like one. People may have lines on this Mars mount or thing, and it means something.I'm talking about the first pictures of course.

Hi
This is a wavy head line and weave lines give poor results its rude to say but this is fact . most of the time in my experience double head line give confusion . Even his griddle of Venus is talking about love and family insecurity . This person needs should chant surya mantra to chant it will help him
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 pm

I always go by the effect of that double head line on the palm.Look at the poor Life Line and then you will understand what the head line has done to it as also the Girdle of Venus.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

double strong head line...what do they mean? Empty Doubling Principle of Head Line

Post  AMIT MAHESHWARI Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 pm

According to doubling principle of head line is the rarest position in any one hand, An impressive example for this was Famous Palmist Count Louis Hamon (Cheiro) who got immense reputation in particular palmistry field, As double head line shows the owner of this use to apply double mind at the same time and get accuracy which ordinary one can not. In Indian mythology and old epics shows that the person having two head line shows its owner having two mothers....as it being known by mother line too..Quality of head line if sharp and deep then look at which age group its diverting will give extra sharp mind according to its owner other line combination.. Over all double head line good as it is by doubling principle and having deep knowledge but if its owner able to marketing himself in front of society.
Amit Maheshwari (Titu)
AMIT MAHESHWARI
AMIT MAHESHWARI

http://www.astrobrother.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:55 am

Please post the palm prints. Without the palm print it becomes difficult to comment.

aki_ke wrote:hello everyone, i have some question about double strong head line is big confuse that how can we read it?

Question Can be rich?

Best, Thank you
Thank you!

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

double strong head line...what do they mean? Empty double head line

Post  nishaghai Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:27 am

nishaghai wrote:
chiromancy-lover wrote:And I don't think this is a head line.It doesn't look like one. People may have lines on this Mars mount or thing, and it means something.I'm talking about the first pictures of course.

Hi
This is a wavy head line and weave lines give poor results its rude to say but this is fact . most of the time in my experience double head line give confusion . Even his griddle of Venus is talking about love and family insecurity . This person needs should chant surya mantra to chant it will help him
Nisha Ghai

Double head line of course talks about split personality as well
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Back to top Go down

double strong head line...what do they mean? Empty Hand Analysis

Post  Ashishkumar6400 Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:59 pm

Humble request to members to kindly analyse my hand and please share your valuable knowledge and time by looking at my hand print. I am of 30 years and single and in teaching profession. Would like to know about career and career change, business prospects and marriage. There are many branches frome line of life. Kindly tell if i have a double line of head ? If yes , then please explain its significance? I feel stuck.double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2013
double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2014double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2015
double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2016
double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2017

Ashishkumar6400

Back to top Go down

double strong head line...what do they mean? Empty hand analysis

Post  nishaghai Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:35 am

Ashishkumar6400 wrote:Humble request to members to kindly analyse my hand and please share your valuable knowledge and time by looking at my hand print. I am of 30 years and single and in teaching profession. Would like to know about career and career change, business prospects and marriage. There are many branches frome line of life. Kindly tell if i have a double line of head ? If yes , then please explain its significance? I feel stuck.double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2013
double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2014double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2015
double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2016
double strong head line...what do they mean? Img-2017

Hi
No you do not have double head line . You feel stuck because of life line how old are you
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down