Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Hi this is Chintan from India
Today at 6:56 am by Deewanablast

» Hi admin i want to read palns
Today at 5:02 am by Deewanablast

» Can anyone do an analysis?
Yesterday at 2:38 pm by Annon9696

» Five Horizontal lines on saturn finger
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:51 pm by Lynn

» Can anyone help me with analysis of my hand
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:26 pm by pravin kumar

» Hello from Pennsylvania, USA
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:02 am by Carmaela26

» Can i get a reading
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:33 pm by Hatim

» Sun Line or fame n wealth line
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am by pravin kumar

» colour blind
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:40 am by nishaghai

» life line broken in both hands
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 pm by pravin kumar

» Hello; Does any one has Palmistry books in pdf format to share?
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:35 am by itme

» Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:11 am by Strangeline

» Suwon line?
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:26 pm by Mick

» What do purple bands on fingernails mean?
Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:41 pm by AbsaLootly

» Palmistry school
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:01 pm by Deewanablast

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

Mika1991, pravin kumar

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5516 registered users
The newest registered user is gberkhout

Our users have posted a total of 44719 messages in 4516 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Different lines in both hands

Go down

Different lines in both hands

Post  Sharma on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 am

Hi.. the lines in both my hands are different .. the marriage line heart line life line all are different . I would specifically want to know about my marriage line since its absolutely different in both my hands and would like to know more about my marriage.

Sharma

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Different lines in both hands

Post  learner on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:41 am

Sharma wrote:Hi.. the lines in both my hands are different .. the marriage line heart line life line all are different . I would specifically want to know about my marriage line since its absolutely different in both my hands and would like to know more about my marriage.

No pics?

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Different lines in both hands

Post  Sharma on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:59 am

Hi.. how do i attach pictures ? Can't find the options

Sharma

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Different lines in both hands

Post  learner on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:03 am

Sharma wrote:Hi.. how do i attach pictures ? Can't find the options

see this

how to upload photos:
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t3-tip-how-to-upload-pictures-inside-your-post-other-features#13278

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Different lines in both hands

Post  Sharma on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:36 am

learner wrote:
Sharma wrote:Hi.. how do i attach pictures ? Can't find the options

see this

how to upload photos:
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t3-tip-how-to-upload-pictures-inside-your-post-other-features#13278







[url=https://servimg.com/view/19599660/4]

Sharma

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

pictures attached

Post  Sharma on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:38 am

Sharma wrote:
learner wrote:
Sharma wrote:Hi.. how do i attach pictures ? Can't find the options

see this

how to upload photos:
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t3-tip-how-to-upload-pictures-inside-your-post-other-features#13278







[url=https://servimg.com/view/19599660/4]

Sharma

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Different lines in both hands

Post  learner on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:17 am

mention age and which is your dominant hand

learner

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Different lines in both hands

Post  Sharma on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:17 am

Hi i am 27 years old.. will turn 28 this summer .. dominant hand.. i'm assuming is the hand that we use for writing .. if yes then its my right hand

Sharma

Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum