Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

Avidpalmreader, Ronald75

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4973 registered users
The newest registered user is jchenwing

Our users have posted a total of 42151 messages in 4119 subjects
Top posting users this week
pravin kumar
 
Omkar Baviskar
 
hknmurthy
 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

significance of double headed fish in the palm !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

significance of double headed fish in the palm !

Post  fasttimeboy16 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:01 am

Hi Palmistry Experts !

Can you tell me the significance of double headed fish in the palm ?

https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/19/64/60/49/20170314.jpg
https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/19/64/60/49/20170313.jpg
https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/19/64/60/49/20170315.jpg

Thank you

Kind Regards
fasttimeboy


fasttimeboy16

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: significance of double headed fish in the palm !

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:26 am

Whose palm is this? What is his age?

fasttimeboy16 wrote:Hi Palmistry Experts !

Can you tell me the significance of double headed fish in the palm ?

https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/19/64/60/49/20170314.jpg
https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/19/64/60/49/20170313.jpg
https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/19/64/60/49/20170315.jpg

Thank you

Kind Regards
fasttimeboy


P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 3833
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 68
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

significance of double headed fish in the palm !

Post  fasttimeboy16 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi Pravin Kumar,

Thank you for responding to my post ! Those are my palm pictures ! My age is 34 !

Thank you

Kind Regards

fasttimeboy

fasttimeboy16

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-03-14

Back to top Go down

two fishes

Post  nishaghai on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:03 am

fasttimeboy16 wrote:Hi Pravin Kumar,

Thank you for responding to my post ! Those are my palm pictures ! My age is 34 !

Thank you

Kind Regards

fasttimeboy

Its showing no hard work is required in life you will get inheritance but it not also talking that wrong people will make miss use of it .
Nisha Ghai
avatar
nishaghai

Posts : 585
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Two Fishes !

Post  fasttimeboy16 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:13 pm


Dear Respected Madam (Nishaghai),

Thanks for responding to my post ! What i understood from your response is that i will inherit money or property and other people will miss use it ? am i right ?

And what about the fish sign which is touching life line ? There are two fishes or double headed fish in my hand. Do they mean same as you mentioned earlier ?

Thank you
Regards
fasttimeboy



fasttimeboy16

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: significance of double headed fish in the palm !

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:48 pm

fasttimeboy16 wrote:
Dear Respected Madam (Nishaghai),

Thanks for responding to my post ! What i understood from your response is that i will inherit money or property and other people will miss use it ? am i right ?

And what about the fish sign which is touching life line ? There are two fishes or double headed fish in my hand. Do they mean same as you mentioned earlier ?

Thank you
Regards
fasttimeboy



Hello fasttimeboy,

Be aware most people receive a heritage somewhere during their lifespan - usually when one or both parents have passed away..

So, when a palmist starts talking about a heritage in a rather unspecified manner... maybe it would be wise to take the words with a pinch of salt - because in a way such words can be recognized to represent a self-fulling prophecy! ;-)

Also, when I look at the area of your hand which you associate to have a 'double headed fish'... sorry, I can not confirm your observation; to me the constellation could represent a butterfly and I am sure that other might have other associations.

However, I usually prefer to take a skeptic position regarding such signs because in terms of (cosmic) energy I any sign should really stand on it's own in order bare potential. Unfortunately... I recognize this constellation to represent basically a constellation involving the fate line - which manifest with a large interruption featured with various island-like constructions (one of the islands is formed with a connection to the life line).

So in my perception there is not really any butterfly... nor any fish.

But please don't be disappointed about not getting a heritage, because... for most people it is basically just a normal process in life to get confronted with a heritage somewhere in life - again, after parents or possibly other family members pass away.

(Sorry, I don't want to be a spoil... but the truth is that 'predictive palmistry' often involves a lot of miscommunication)

Exclamation

PS. In this video we can see how a large island in the fate line can get perceived to represent a 'fish'... though for me it's basically just a 'large island in the fate line'... and thus not a 'fish'.
Oh...nooo!

(Be aware, I only post the video below for illustration, not for any sort recommendation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=jYzy6eaBDfU

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5138
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: significance of double headed fish in the palm !

Post  fasttimeboy16 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Dear Martijn,

  Thanks for responding to my post. The sign i have shown in the picture was formed in just couple of months. I mean i didn't had this sign in the past. That's the reason i ended up in this forum to know significance of this sign. You mentioned it could be island. But in palmistry islands are inauspicious signs right (periods of struggle, stress etc). They obstruct energy flow in the hand. Isn't it ?

You mentioned in your reply that..."one of the islands is formed with a connection to the life line". If any line that connects life line and forms Island like structure. It should should weaken the life line at the point where it connects and beyond. Isn't it ? But I don't notice such scenario in my hand !

Anyway, Can you tell me what if fate line bends and merges into life line ? what does it mean in palmistry ? Is it good or bad ?

Thank you
Regards
fasttimeboy (Nadi Astrology Researcher)

fasttimeboy16

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: significance of double headed fish in the palm !

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:06 pm

fasttimeboy16 wrote:Dear Martijn,

  Thanks for responding to my post. The sign i have shown in the picture was formed in just couple of months. I mean i didn't had this sign in the past. That's the reason i ended up in this forum to know significance of this sign. You mentioned it could be island. But in palmistry islands are inauspicious signs right (periods of struggle, stress etc). They obstruct energy flow in the hand. Isn't it ?

You mentioned in your reply that..."one of the islands is formed with a connection to the life line". If any line that connects life line and forms Island like structure. It should should weaken the life line at the point where it connects and beyond. Isn't it ? But I don't notice such scenario in my hand !

Anyway, Can you tell me what if fate line bends and merges into life line ? what does it mean in palmistry ? Is it good or bad ?

Thank you
Regards
fasttimeboy (Nadi Astrology Researcher)

In general, I am inclined to address hardly any meaning to such a process of development... especially when it is only observed in one of both hands.

Re: "Is it good or bad ?"

Even though many palmists like to adopt perceptions in terms of 'good' vs. 'bad', in the palmistry literature we can witness that there is often no consensus for such attributes... because even though some signs are being associated with 'bad', other palmists may actually attach the opposite label for exactly the same sign.

Now, regarding islands: even though these are usually associated with something 'bad'... one should be aware that every island by fact represents a phenomenon that has already manifested and should therefore by principle not be associated that is still ahead in the future - e.g. because an islands may come and go in time, etc.

Finally, even though I used the term 'island'... the process in your palm is actually a more complex manifestation involving various lines, so I only used that term in order to make you aware there is much more involved in that constellation than just a single sign.

I realise that I have not offered you a specific answer to any of your questions, but I hope this will help you to step away from being worried about exact the implications of your observation... because I recognize your observation to result from the fundamental fact that your fate line appears to manifest with a constellation involving various lines that first appear to connect with your life line, then to disconnect in order to manifest with various smaller line parts that gradually shift towards the region of your sun line(s).

Actually, knowing that more lines often become manifest during a lifespan... I expect that your lines may have formed a different constellation in a few years time.

Mostly, I hope you will learn to enjoy the process involved!

Helpful?
flower

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5138
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum