Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Double loop on mount Luna
About my palm Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 6:52 am by pehelina

» Can anybody read this palm and provide remedies. It's female palm
About my palm Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:01 pm by palmist rataan

» swastik on moon mount
About my palm Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:37 pm by palmist rataan

» Can anybody please read this hand
About my palm Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:57 pm by Chirag

» What does this form of life line mean?
About my palm Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:17 am by cromaveg

» Hello Everyone
About my palm Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:59 am by pravin kumar

» Can I get a palm reading please
About my palm Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:31 am by nishaghai

» Arch on All Fingers
About my palm Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Please read my palm:)
About my palm Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 am by cromaveg

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
About my palm Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 am by cromaveg

» Any Whatsaap Group ?
About my palm Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 am by sonu21

» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
About my palm Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 pm by JD

» Double Head Line
About my palm Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am by pravin kumar

» Please read my simian line!
About my palm Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:48 pm by ktm112

» relationship and career
About my palm Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 am by milarepa

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5695 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryanbg2

Our users have posted a total of 46161 messages in 4722 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

About my palm

Go down

About my palm Empty About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:24 am

About my palm 20190410
About my palm 20190411

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:25 am

Dear all

Im 32 year old guy Requesting to analysis my palm especially about my carrier and relationship


karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Post both palms separately with fingers pointing skywards i.e. vertically and I must be able to see the wrist. What is your height? With which Hand you write. What do you want to know about relationship? For that you have to post side view of both palms to see the portion below the smallest finger. All palms to be posted vertically.

karanshekatkar wrote:Dear all

Im 32 year old guy Requesting to analysis my palm especially about my carrier and relationship


P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4882
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:17 pm

About my palm 20190413

Left plam


Last edited by karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:18 pm

About my palm 20190414

Right plam


Last edited by karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:19 pm

About my palm 20190415

Right plam side view


Last edited by karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:20 pm

About my palm 20190416

Left plam side view

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Hello Sir,

1. Am 31 year old single guy
2. Use right hand to write
3. Hight 4.3
4. Want to know about career am planing to start restaurant in partnership is it is that help me grow in career.
5. When will be the right time to get married for me .. is lady luck works for me ??


karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty about my palm

Post  nishaghai on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 am

karanshekatkar wrote:Hello Sir,

1. Am 31 year old single guy
2. Use right hand to write
3. Hight 4.3
4. Want to know about career am planing to start restaurant in partnership is it is that  help me grow in career.
5. When will be the right time to get married for me .. is lady luck works for me ??


These are too many questions choose one and ask
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 865
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 59
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  pravin kumar on Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:09 am

At the age of 28 or 29 you must have got a chance to marry? What happened? This year or next year there are chances of loss in career or personal life.


karanshekatkar wrote:Hello Sir,

1. Am 31 year old single guy
2. Use right hand to write
3. Hight 4.3
4. Want to know about career am planing to start restaurant in partnership is it is that  help me grow in career.
5. When will be the right time to get married for me .. is lady luck works for me ??


P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4882
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:27 am

pravin kumar wrote:At the age of 28 or 29 you must have got a chance to marry? What happened? This year or next year there are chances of loss in career or personal life.


karanshekatkar wrote:Hello Sir,

1. Am 31 year old single guy
2. Use right hand to write
3. Hight 4.3
4. Want to know about career am planing to start restaurant in partnership is it is that  help me grow in career.
5. When will be the right time to get married for me .. is lady luck works for me ??


P.K.

Hello sir,

Thank for the valuable reply i just want to know about my career growth in business am planning to start a restaurant in partnership ...

Sent from Topic'it App

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:29 am

karanshekatkar wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:At the age of 28 or 29 you must have got a chance to marry? What happened? This year or next year there are chances of loss in career or personal life.


karanshekatkar wrote:Hello Sir,

1. Am 31 year old single guy
2. Use right hand to write
3. Hight 4.3
4. Want to know about career am planing to start restaurant in partnership is it is that  help me grow in career.
5. When will be the right time to get married for me .. is lady luck works for me ??


P.K.

Hello sir,

Thank for the valuable reply i just want to know about my career growth in business am planning to start a restaurant in partnership ...


Hello sir ... What kind of loss I'm gonna face in upcoming days is it personal loss or financial loss...??

Sent from Topic'it App

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:33 am

nishaghai wrote:
karanshekatkar wrote:Hello Sir,

1. Am 31 year old single guy
2. Use right hand to write
3. Hight 4.3
4. Want to know about career am planing to start restaurant in partnership is it is that  help me grow in career.
5. When will be the right time to get married for me .. is lady luck works for me ??


These are too many questions choose one and ask
Nisha Ghai

Hello mam,
Sorry for the too many questions mam, Forget everything I just to want know career growth in business… am planning to own restaurant in partnership.. doing a business is good or bad choice for my career?

Sent from Topic'it App

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:00 am

First of all do not expect several questions to be answered over here. For that you may meet personally or through PM. I have explained to you that loss can be personal or career wise or both.

karanshekatkar wrote:
karanshekatkar wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:At the age of 28 or 29 you must have got a chance to marry? What happened? This year or next year there are chances of loss in career or personal life.


karanshekatkar wrote:Hello Sir,

1. Am 31 year old single guy
2. Use right hand to write
3. Hight 4.3
4. Want to know about career am planing to start restaurant in partnership is it is that  help me grow in career.
5. When will be the right time to get married for me .. is lady luck works for me ??


P.K.

Hello sir,

Thank for the valuable reply i just want to know about my career growth in business am planning to start a restaurant in partnership ...


Hello sir ... What kind of loss I'm gonna face in upcoming days is it personal loss or financial loss...??

Sent from Topic'it App

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 4882
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty career

Post  nishaghai on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:36 pm

karanshekatkar wrote:About my palm 20190414

Right plam
Hi you life is full of ups and down . i do not think you will have a major loss but you will face issues in business./ home. You need be aware and justify the situation
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 865
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 59
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  karanshekatkar on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:35 am

nishaghai wrote:
karanshekatkar wrote:About my palm 20190414

Right plam
Hi you life is full of ups and down . i do not think you will have a major loss but you will face issues in business./ home. You need be aware and justify the situation
Nisha Ghai

Hello mam... Thank you the valuable reply and time

Sent from Topic'it App

karanshekatkar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  nishaghai on Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 am

karanshekatkar wrote:
nishaghai wrote:
karanshekatkar wrote:About my palm 20190414

Right plam
Hi you life is full of ups and down .  i do not think you will have a major loss but you will face issues in business./ home. You need be aware and justify the situation  
Nisha Ghai

Hello mam... Thank you the valuable reply and time

Sent from Topic'it App
Thumbs up!
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

Posts : 865
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 59
Location : New Delhi India

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

About my palm Empty Re: About my palm

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum