Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Marriage/ Trident on palm
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:37 am by pravin kumar

» What does this form of life line mean?
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:33 pm by cromaveg

» Work and children
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:16 pm by Stefania

» interesting Fate line?
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 am by amit_plawat

» Want to know about my marriage
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 am by pravin kumar

» interesting Fate line / Hand? Your Reading Please
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:56 pm by pravin kumar

» Pentagram in Palm lines?
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm by Cattblack5

» Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 am by 1970

» Request for a general read and focussed on sun mount signs
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» Horizontal lines and Grilles on fingerprints
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am by nishaghai

» A CRY FOR HELP
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 am by nishaghai

» looks like a loop on the palm but not a loop?
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm by sonu21

» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am by Whitewash112358

» I am very unlucky in terms of finding a job. Please help.
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am by Cev

» Cant figure out why my head line looks like it does!!
Want to know about my marriage  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5788 registered users
The newest registered user is Mustknow97

Our users have posted a total of 46727 messages in 4787 subjects
Top posting users this month
pravin kumar
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 
oxatti
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 
Kunvaal
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 
Anisha
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 
Lynn
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 
micjam
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 
Lifera
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 
Mustknow97
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
Mustknow97
Want to know about my marriage  Voting17Want to know about my marriage  Voting19Want to know about my marriage  Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Want to know about my marriage

Go down

Want to know about my marriage  Empty Want to know about my marriage

Post  rajusharma on Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:26 am

Hi, I am Raju Sharma my age is 33 I got married in March 2019 it was an arranged marriage the wife turned out to be mentally ill and she is still in touch with her ex she had an affair before marriage. I have struggled whole my life to impress a women never had any confidence issues even not being a handsome man I was very fond of getting married but all the proposals got rejected also because of not having a stable job. I took a loan from a family member to start a business the business was doing well from 2017 to 2019 January after marriage lost money and now thinking about the divorce because she is mentally ill my financial situation is not that good to take care of her. Please kindly give advice on both financial and married relationship.Want to know about my marriage  Img_2029
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2028
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2030
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2029
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2028
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2030
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2029
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2028
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2030

rajusharma

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-11-16

Back to top Go down

Want to know about my marriage  Empty Re: Want to know about my marriage

Post  rajusharma on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:49 am

Here you have right hand marriage line photo that was missingWant to know about my marriage  Img_2032

rajusharma

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-11-16

Back to top Go down

Want to know about my marriage  Empty Re: Want to know about my marriage

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:53 pm

You are a straightforward person, honest and sincere. You are given to enjoying life rather than working hard. You are a fighter who does not give up. What is your height? And with which hand do you write?

rajusharma wrote:Hi, I am Raju Sharma my age is 33 I got married in March 2019 it was an arranged marriage the wife turned out to be mentally ill and she is still in touch with her ex she had an affair before marriage. I have struggled whole my life to impress a women never had any confidence issues even not being a handsome man I was very fond of getting married but all the proposals got rejected also because of not having a stable job. I took a loan from a family member to start a business the business was doing well from 2017 to 2019 January after marriage lost money and now thinking about the divorce because she is mentally ill my financial situation is not that good to take care of her. Please kindly give advice on both financial and married relationship.Want to know about my marriage  Img_2029
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2028
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2030
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2029
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2028
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2030
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2029
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2028
Want to know about my marriage  Img_2030

P.K.


pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Want to know about my marriage  Empty Re: Want to know about my marriage

Post  rajusharma on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Sir my height is 5.8 and I write with the right hand

rajusharma

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-11-16

Back to top Go down

Want to know about my marriage  Empty Re: Want to know about my marriage

Post  pravin kumar on Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:43 am

You are a tall person. Perhaps your Saturn Mount is leading and such people marry late. I find your relationship lines quite good but according to me you should have got a chance to marry earlier too i.e. near about 29 years of age.

rajusharma wrote:Sir my height is 5.8 and I write with the right hand

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Want to know about my marriage  Empty Re: Want to know about my marriage

Post  rajusharma on Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:05 am

Sir I tried my best to get married earlier but the proposals got rejected. I am in a very unlucky in this regard one thing I want to ask you is about a possible divorce relationship lines on my both hands are bending towards heart line specially on the left hand the middle line and also is there any financial gains you see on my hand

rajusharma

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-11-16

Back to top Go down

Want to know about my marriage  Empty Re: Want to know about my marriage

Post  pravin kumar on Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 am

I have given you a short free reading. For detailed reading you have to contact me privately through PM.

rajusharma wrote:Sir I tried my best to get married earlier but the proposals got rejected. I am in a very unlucky in this regard one thing I want to ask you is about a possible divorce relationship lines on my both hands are bending towards heart line specially on the left hand the middle line and also is there any financial gains you see on my hand
.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Want to know about my marriage  Empty Re: Want to know about my marriage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum