Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Humble Request for Palm Reading Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Humble Request for Palm Reading Voting17Humble Request for Palm Reading Voting19Humble Request for Palm Reading Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Humble Request for Palm Reading Voting17Humble Request for Palm Reading Voting19Humble Request for Palm Reading Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Humble Request for Palm Reading

2 posters

Go down

Humble Request for Palm Reading Empty Humble Request for Palm Reading

Post  neha behl Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:35 pm

Respected learned palmists

I request you all to please see below the pictures of my palms and to please let me know what the future holds in store for me.
I am a left handed person but my life, particularly my educational career has been full of grave impediments despite of the fact that I have always excelled in my studies but the unnecessary hindrances have taken a toll on my education and also there are serious legal battles, that I got into from a tender age of 12, some got over but the other ones are still there and are very much disturbing but again I was never at fault, both me and my mother were maliciously implicated into these legal cases which have been disturbing us since a long time now.
I also have a very secluded life with almost no friends, no relatives but just me, my fragile sickly mother and my rescued pets. Our financial position also degraded severely after the sad demise of my maternal grandparents and my father but anyway I humbly request all the highly learned palmists to please see the below mentioned links to the palm pics and to please let me know what is in store for me.
Also my birth details are as follows -
DOB - 9th Feb 1996
Place - New Delhi
Time - 03:25am

Warm Regards

https://ibb.co/98XXSkS - Left Hand

https://ibb.co/YtnPWJS - Left Hand

https://ibb.co/p3Gx7vS - Left Hand

https://ibb.co/dPYPyrh - Right Hand

https://ibb.co/2703SZw - Right Hand

neha behl

Back to top Go down

Humble Request for Palm Reading Empty Re: Humble Request for Palm Reading

Post  pravin kumar Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:00 am

Neha,

I was wondering what happened to you and see you are still fighting and slowly and steadily getting over all impediments one by one by one. It is your fighting spirit that makes you getting success. YOu have a hard difficult task with you but your will and determination to succeed will ultimately get you success.

God Bless You.

neha behl wrote:Respected learned palmists

I request you all to please see below the pictures of my palms and to please let me know what the future holds in store for me.
I am a left handed person but my life, particularly my educational career has been full of grave impediments despite of the fact that I have always excelled in my studies but the unnecessary hindrances have taken a toll on my education and also there are serious legal battles, that I got into from a tender age of 12, some got over but the other ones are still there and are very much disturbing but again I was never at fault, both me and my mother were maliciously implicated into these legal cases which have been disturbing us since a long time now.
I also have a very secluded life with almost no friends, no relatives but just me, my fragile sickly mother and my rescued pets. Our financial position also degraded severely after the sad demise of my maternal grandparents and my father but anyway I humbly request all the highly learned palmists to please see the below mentioned links to the palm pics and to please let me know what is in store for me.
Also my birth details are as follows -
DOB - 9th Feb 1996
Place - New Delhi
Time - 03:25am

Warm Regards

https://ibb.co/98XXSkS - Left Hand

https://ibb.co/YtnPWJS - Left Hand

https://ibb.co/p3Gx7vS - Left Hand

https://ibb.co/dPYPyrh - Right Hand

https://ibb.co/2703SZw - Right Hand

P.K.

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  neha behl Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Dear Uncle
I am really happy to see that you still remember me, I hope you're doing well.
I remember I had last used this forum eons ago, maybe around 2015 or so when I was in a sea of troubles.
Those educational troubles of mine have all vanquished now, nobody won, but I lost a few years of my precious educational career.
My life moved on and by God's grace I am now pursuing second year English Hons in a decently good college of the Delhi University.
When I was a young teenager, I always yearned to study in DU and DU means sky rocketing percentage whereas for me, it was a dark world of complete oblivion when I was stuck in Class X legal fights as my mother's colleagues made me a scapegoat but after a few years, I did clear my Class XII, with a lot of difficulty but with great marks, because of which I got admission in Delhi University.

But uncle my problem is that life for me is going on at a very slow pace. I'm 23, in the next 2months, I'll be 24 but I am still in second year and this pains me a lot as my fellow classmates are done with their education. They're all working now and here I am dependent on my ailing bedridden mother, whose job case is still not over and is going on since 2012, that is when I was in Class X, in my mother's school, when she fought with her own colleagues who maliciously detained me.

My mother looks so old and fragile now that she's not in a position to work anymore. I really want to speeden up my career but the way my career is shaping up, this is something that really bothers me and from the within, I am still not happy even though I am now liked by all of my college professors and also I do secure good marks, my aggregate till now has been 68% in English Hons and I am also doing Spanish wherein my level of expertise is equivalent to a master's degree student but again I don't like doing Spanish, I had joined Spanish way back in 2015 when I had nothing better to do but uncle will I be happy and successful in the near future?

Also people have falsely implicated me and my mother into gross legal cases, these people are my own relatives and all these legal battles have been really disturbing now, our signs were forged and what not, we are still unable to prove our innocence as one very grave case went ex-parte, without our knowledge about any such case but uncle all these legal battles have given me great knowledge of law, so much so that many a times I help the down trodden people file their applications, pleas etc, all for free but I really yearn to become a lawyer now; my only concern here is that my law degree will take another 3years, that means I'll be 28years old by then and so I cant imagine to depend on my mother till that time when we still have no source of income and the kind of jobs that really intrigue me, I am never selected for those jobs because of lack of formal degrees

neha behl

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:42 am

Neha,

Could you have imagine your present position four years back. What made you reach your? Your strong determination to succeed and the reason that you are right and honest and this is what brings you definite success. The path of honest and truth is very long but strong determination to succeed, which you have, will ultimately bring you success and already you have made your foundation so strong that nothing can deter you from your path.

neha behl wrote:Dear Uncle
I am really happy to see that you still remember me, I hope you're doing well.
I remember I had last used this forum eons ago, maybe around 2015 or so when I was in a sea of troubles.
Those educational troubles of mine have all vanquished now, nobody won, but I lost a few years of my precious educational career.
My life moved on and by God's grace I am now pursuing second year English Hons in a decently good college of the Delhi University.
When I was a young teenager, I always yearned to study in DU and DU means sky rocketing percentage whereas for me, it was a dark world of complete oblivion when I was stuck in Class X legal fights as my mother's colleagues made me a scapegoat but after a few years, I did clear my Class XII, with a lot of difficulty but with great marks, because of which I got admission in Delhi University.

But uncle my problem is that life for me is going on at a very slow pace. I'm 23, in the next 2months, I'll be 24 but I am still in second year and this pains me a lot as my fellow classmates are done with their education. They're all working now and here I am dependent on my ailing bedridden mother, whose job case is still not over and is going on since 2012, that is when I was in Class X, in my mother's school, when she fought with her own colleagues who maliciously detained me.

My mother looks so old and fragile now that she's not in a position to work anymore. I really want to speeden up my career but the way my career is shaping up, this is something that really bothers me and from the within, I am still not happy even though I am now liked by all of my college professors and also I do secure good marks, my aggregate till now has been 68% in English Hons and I am also doing Spanish wherein my level of expertise is equivalent to a master's degree student but again I don't like doing Spanish, I had joined Spanish way back in 2015 when I had nothing better to do but uncle will I be happy and successful in the near future?

Also people have falsely implicated me and my mother into gross legal cases, these people are my own relatives and all these legal battles have been really disturbing now, our signs were forged and what not, we are still unable to prove our innocence as one very grave case went ex-parte, without our knowledge about any such case but uncle all these legal battles have given me great knowledge of law, so much so that many a times I help the down trodden people file their applications, pleas etc, all for free but I really yearn to become a lawyer now; my only concern here is that my law degree will take another 3years, that means I'll be 28years old by then and so I cant imagine to depend on my mother till that time when we still have no source of income and the kind of jobs that really intrigue me, I am never selected for those jobs because of lack of formal degrees

You can and you will change your life and will be rewarded ultimately. Just do not lose hope and continue to fight.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  neha behl Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:05 am

But uncle what about my career? Will I be able to get fat pay cheques anytime soon? Even though I live a very simple life but my only major expense is on rescued animals who are almost on the verge of death, I like serving such animals and if I ever become successful, there's so much that I'd be able to do, not only for animals but for poor children and poor women, old elderly people and what not, there are so many causes that I really want to work for but I need a lot of money for that and lately I have been receiving a lot of dejection in my professional career because the first thing that anybody notices is the 4year career gap, I always have to exhume the tormenting dead past and I succinctly try to explain it to those potential employers but then hearing all of that, I automatically get rejected.

In my college, right from the college peons and clerks to the principal, everybody is all praises for me and I am really fortunate to receive all their nurturing guidance and support.
Recently my examination admit card accidentally got damaged and in DU, we have very strict rules in case we misplace the admit card. We need to get an FIR lodged for a duplicate admit card or else the student is not permitted to sit for that semester exam.
Every semester there are 3-4 such students who usually forget their admit card or they misplace it and then they waste their entire semester. I was also really worried but when I went to the college, my college principal asked me to wait and within 2minutes, the principal's PA got me another admit card, I was taken aback and was so thankful to them because they always tell us that the university portal gets shut and so duplicate admit cards can't be issued but they went out of their way to help me and I didn't have to write any application or anything at all.
My college principal saw that 4year gap, he knows that I did Class XII as an open candidate but he always praises me as it's a fact that correspondence students cant get very good marks and so they dont get admission in DU and this is why my principal keeps motivating me and is like a fatherly figure but uncle my career graph is growing so slowly and this irks me a lot

neha behl

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Neha,

Do not ask me or anyone for a reading. You are on the right path. You are focussed to win the fair way and your determination is very strong. That is your greatest strength. Keep it up. More miracles and strange happy things will happen in your life. You make your own destiny.

neha behl wrote:But uncle what about my career? Will I be able to get fat pay cheques anytime soon? Even though I live a very simple life but my only major expense is on rescued animals who are almost on the verge of death, I like serving such animals and if I ever become successful, there's so much that I'd be able to do, not only for animals but for poor children and poor women, old elderly people and what not, there are so many causes that I really want to work for but I need a lot of money for that and lately I have been receiving a lot of dejection in my professional career because the first thing that anybody notices is the 4year career gap, I always have to exhume the tormenting dead past and I succinctly try to explain it to those potential employers but then hearing all of that, I automatically get rejected.

You get success through hard work and that is your strongest plus.

P.K.

In my college, right from the college peons and clerks to the principal, everybody is all praises for me and I am really fortunate to receive all their nurturing guidance and support.
Recently my examination admit card accidentally got damaged and in DU, we have very strict rules in case we misplace the admit card. We need to get an FIR lodged for a duplicate admit card or else the student is not permitted to sit for that semester exam.
Every semester there are 3-4 such students who usually forget their admit card or they misplace it and then they waste their entire semester. I was also really worried but when I went to the college, my college principal asked me to wait and within 2minutes, the principal's PA got me another admit card, I was taken aback and was so thankful to them because they always tell us that the university portal gets shut and so duplicate admit cards can't be issued but they went out of their way to help me and I didn't have to write any application or anything at all.
My college principal saw that 4year gap, he knows that I did Class XII as an open candidate but he always praises me as it's a fact that correspondence students cant get very good marks and so they dont get admission in DU and this is why my principal keeps motivating me and is like a fatherly figure but uncle my career graph is growing so slowly and this irks me a lot

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down