Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Voting17Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Voting19Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Voting17Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Voting19Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading!

+3
Lynn
Patti
Martijn (admin)
7 posters

Go down

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Empty Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading!

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Multi-perspective-palm-reading-banner-2014

'Multi-Perspective Palm Reading' is a new advanced type hand reading, which demonstrates how scientific research results about the hand can be used for an assessment for specific psychological- and/or health themes.

Because this new development can be recognized as a breakthrough in the field of hand reading 'as a science', I decided to present a brand new website - solely focussed & devoted to this fascinating branch of (diagnostic) 'palm reading'.

You can find it at: www.multiperspectivepalmreading.com

The homepage describes e.g. how this new type of hand reading involved in time, featured with:
- quotes from the Greek philosopher Aristotle, neurologist Sir Charles Bell, and internist Theodore J. Berry;
- the role of 'minor physical abnormalities' in medical science;
- and the examples where according the 'DSM IV diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders', the hands can play a role in the diagnosis of various mental conditions & disorders.

And the homepage also describes the essential key-element in Multi-Perspective Palm Reading, which concerns a fairly simple 'philosophy', quote:

"A reliable hand-diagnosis is only possible when a pair of hands displays 'diagnostic clues' in MULTIPLE perspectives of the hand. According Multi-Perspective Palm Reading a person typically requires to have 'diagnostic clues' in at least 3 perspectives of his/her hands, before one can speak of a solid, specified hand-diagnosis."

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading presents 9 hand levels to study the hand, including:

• Level 1 HAND BEHAVIORS
• Level 2 HAND MOTORICS
• Level 3 HAND SHAPE
• Level 4 PALM SHAPE
• Level 5 FINGER SHAPES
• Level 6 SKIN QUALITIES
• Level 7 FINGERNAILS
• Level 8 DERMATOGLYPHICS
• Level 9 (MAJOR) LINES

The significance of each of these hand levels is discussed at a single page, where e.g. is described for which 'themes' the perspective plays a decisive role (so far I have featured only 18 themes at the site mentioned above, but that number has grown to 36 conditions in 2016 - for the moment I focus on only some of the most common psychology- and health themes)

So far this Multi-Perspective Palm Reading website includes 12 pages, but in time every topic mentioned in the 'Multi-Perspective Palm Reading' vocabulary will be discussed at a new page featured with an overview of significant related studies to the topic.

NOTICE: The vocabulary page already includes 140+ topics that all relate to specific features of the hand, see:
http://www.multiperspectivepalmreading.com/palm-reading-vocabulary.htm

I hope you will enjoy reading more about this truely 'scientific' type of hand reading!!!  Very Happy

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Title modification)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Empty Re: Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading!

Post  Patti Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:50 pm

What a great resource! Wonderful idea!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Empty Re: Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading!

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Thanks Patti,

I hope that my new concept for making a 'hand diagnosis' (e.g. I have described that hand markers require to be observed at multiple of the 7 perspectives of the hand), will somehow also be adopted in the other hand reading systems more explicitely.

Because so far, I think most books about hand reading that were published in the past decades have underlined 'the idea' that the art of hand reading can be specified to the ability to recognize meaningful combinations of characteristics in a pair of hands. But in so many books specific guidelines for finding such combinations have been missing.

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 am

I think this is brilliant Martijn. You have worked really hard to put together all this research that you've been studying for so long. The format of your design for combining the various features (in various syndromes etc) is very clever. As you say, I've never seen anything presented like this with all the known info collected together to discuss the combinations.

As you know, I've tested out some of the 'diagnostic markers' on some of the prints I've got of people with known conditions (eg Downs syndrome) and your method of combinations works very well as an indicator for these conditions!

Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 am

Thanks Lynn!! Very Happy

Very nice to hear that you have never seen anything like this before in the fields of hand reading.

And I am also pleased to hear that you already tried to test some aspects of my method on multiple cases... with e.g. confirming results for Down's syndrome.

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Liliana Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:16 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Homepa12

[color=darkred]'Multi-Perspective Palm Reading' is a new advanced type hand reading, which demonstrates how scientific research results about the hand can be used for an assessment for specific psychological- and/or health themes.

Because this new development can be recognized as a breakthrough in the field of hand reading 'as a science', I decided to present a brand new website - solely focussed & devoted to this fascinating branch of (diagnostic) 'palm reading'.

Congratulations Martijn! It is an amazing site, so full with excellent information.
Such a great job... as usual from you! Thumbs up! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

Liliana
Liliana
Liliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks!

Thanks Liliana,

Very nice to hear that you like this new website!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Empty multi putpose palm reading

Post  nishaghai Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:27 am

yes malti putpose palm redong do reaveal the correct inner self and helps in correct life time prediciton this is mentioned in our book All the Secrets of palmistry http://instituteofpalmistry.com/booksdetails.aspx?ProductID=1

'Multi-Perspective Palm Reading' is a new advanced type hand reading, which demonstrates how scientific research results about the hand can be used for an assessment for specific psychological- and/or health themes.

The homepage describes e.g. how this new type of hand reading involved in time, featured with:
- quotes from the Greek philosopher Aristotle, neurologist Sir Charles Bell, and internist Theodore J. Berry;
- and the examples where according the 'DSM IV diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders', the hands can play a role in the diagnosis of various mental conditions & disorders.

And the homepage also describes the essential key-element in Multi-Perspective Palm Reading, which concerns a fairly simple 'philosophy', quote:

"A reliable hand-diagnosis is only possible when a pair of hands displays 'diagnostic clues' in MULTIPLE perspectives of the hand. According Multi-Perspective Palm Reading a person typically requires to have 'diagnostic clues' in at least 3 perspectives of his/her hands, before one can speak of a solid, specified hand-diagnosis."

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading presents 7 perspectives to study the hand, including:

• 1 the HAND SHAPE
• 2 the FINGERNAILS
• 3 FINGER MORPHOLOGY
• 4 the MAJOR LINES
• 5 the DERMATOGLYPHICS
• 6 SKIN QUALITY
• 7 HAND MOTORICS

The significance of each of these perspectives is discussed at a single page, where e.g. is described for which 'themes' the perspective plays a decisive role (so far I have announced only 15 themes, but that number will grow in the future - for the moment I focuss on only some of the most common psychology- and health themes)

So far this new website includes 12 pages, but in time every topic mentioned in the 'Multi-Perspective Palm Reading' vocabulary will be discussed at a new page featured with an overview of significant related studies to the topic.

NOTICE: The vocabulary page already includes 140+ topics that all relate to specific features of the hand, see:

I hope you will enjoy reading more about this truely 'scientific' type of hand reading!!! Very Happy
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Empty Excellent

Post  Helen Wed May 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Just realized how much I missed out. nevermind, will catch up now Smile

Thanks a million Martijin

Helen
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Wed May 28, 2014 10:50 pm

Helen it's good to see you back and active here again  Thumbs up! 
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed May 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Thanks Lynn. Really missed you all.
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  nishaghai Thu May 29, 2014 5:26 am

nishaghai wrote:
 yes malti putpose palm redong do reaveal the correct inner self and helps in correct life time prediciton this is mentioned in our book All the Secrets  of palmistry http://instituteofpalmistry.com/booksdetails.aspx?ProductID=1

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading presents 7 perspectives to study the hand, including:

• 1 the HAND SHAPE
• 2 the FINGERNAILS
• 3 FINGER MORPHOLOGY
• 4 the MAJOR LINES
• 5 the DERMATOGLYPHICS
• 6 SKIN QUALITY
• 7 HAND MOTORICS

The significance of each of these perspectives is discussed at a single page, where e.g. is described for which 'themes' the perspective plays a decisive role (so far I have announced only 15 themes, but that number will grow in the future - for the moment I focuss on only some of the most common psychology- and health themes)

So far this new website includes 12 pages, but in time every topic mentioned in the 'Multi-Perspective Palm Reading' vocabulary will be discussed at a new page featured with an overview of significant related studies to the topic.

I hope you will enjoy reading more about this truely 'scientific' type of hand reading!!!  Very Happy
Hello Martin Excellent . Good explanation. I always enjoy your reading .
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Major 2014-update for the Multi-Perspective Palm Reading project in process:

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading!

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Multi-perspective-palm-reading-defined
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Earlier this month a brand new article has become available describing how to identify 36 conditions with Multi-Perspective Hand Reading:

Decoding The Language of The Hand:
how to find 36 conditions with just 56 major hand signs!

The 36 conditions summarized in the article (+ the table displayed below) include the two Big Five personality dimensions Extraversion (E) & Neuroticism (N), two psychiatric disorders: autistic spectrum disorders (ASD) & schizophrenia (Schizo) , four diseases including: diabetes mellitus (Diab-M), hypercalcemia (HypC), psoriasis (Psor) & rheumatoid arthritis (Rheu-A)... and 22 syndromes!!!

Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! Decoding-the-language-of-the-hand-syndromes-disorders-personality-dimensions
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nuttyprofessor Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:15 pm

I've been absent for two years now, and can' t remember that this scientific branch of palmistry was very succesful, and now you tell 36 conditions can be identified, that's incredible.

Difference with traditional palmistry is likely that only patterns have been recognized, without attaching meaning to the individual components.

I am curious to know whether those patterns can be explained by traditional palmistry.

nuttyprofessor

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Good question + good thinking!

But your question is far from easy to be answered... because in the fields of palmistry a range of different concepts is often attached to a single hand sign. So, even though a single palmist often tends to claim to attach a specific meaning to a hand sign... another palmist may attach a different meaning.

This is also illustrated by the fact that one can sometimes find conflicting meanings when palmistry books are being compared with each other.

I hope this makes sense so far?

Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nuttyprofessor Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:26 am

Still, meanings for hand signs don't just fall from the sky, but are the result of symbolic thinking. Though in the case of the minor lines admittedly the meanings look somewhat arbitrary, but those are not part of the scientific handreading.

I hope that the scientific approach will help to clarify some meanings.

I am curious what the palmistry profs have to say about this.

nuttyprofessor

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Maybe you can describe an example in order to illustrate what you exactly have in mind regarding 'symbolic thinking'.

(In general, especially when hand signs are attached with a philosophic system one can not exclude the possibility that in other systems a different meaning is used)

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nuttyprofessor Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:12 pm

The shape of the hand gives insight into the (latent?) shape of the character of the person. An earth shaped hand has a square palm, and the square symbolizes earth because of the four directions, and because a square offers the most stable foundation. The fingers denote the mental faculties, and are to the palm as heaven is to earth, because the palm is solid, and the fingers are moving, like the heavenly bodies. So the earth shaped hand has small fingers, so there is less heaven quality than with long fingers.

The skin texture gives insight in how we receive things, like the skin receives its stimuli. The person with a gross, rough skin (earth) will be literally thick skinned, and insensitive.

Of the fingers, the thumb represents the will, because it is most free to move, and most essential to the hand, as the free will is most essential to being human.

This can go on and on. Admittedly, sometimes alternative meanings can be attached, and I hope that the scientific palmistry will help to sift the wheat from the chaff. For example, in western palmistry the left hand symbolizes the home and latency, and the right hand what has been developed. But in indian palmistry, the right hand is for the male client, and the left hand for the female client.

nuttyprofessor

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:06 am

First of all, thanks for answering my question nuttyprofessor.

Unfortunately, I perceive your answer not to include much reference in terms of specific behavior; only your example involving 'thick skin' being 'insensitive' could serve for that.

Your references to a square palm & short fingers in terms of 'heaven''and 'earth' are not very specific on how to recognize such features, nor is the reference to a 'stable foundation' - by the way, the term 'square palm' is of ambiguous nature because palms can at best only approach a square but the variations are endless, etc. By the way, if 'free will' is essential to being human... one could argue that everybody should have it.

This type of language can hardly serve to represent the basis of a science or research study; it's more like the language that could fit well in a religious belief system describing things with sort of a free association... because after all, the term 'heaven' hardly has any specific meaning beyond the context of religion.

I do realise that in time such associations have been copied by authors from each other and sort of became part of the palmistry-folklore. In a way one could say that... nearly everything in palmistry became falling from the sky, but the associations presented for individual hands signs usually can be recognized to represent a very wide spectrum of behavior when the works of multiple authors are being taken in consideration.

Part of the fundamental problem that I perceive is also that palmists often confirm that is it essential to combine hand signs... but meanwhile palmists have continued the efforts to attach specific meaning to individual hand signs. This is like a snake biting it's own tail.

I can only hope that you will appreciate my observations.

flower
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nuttyprofessor Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:48 am

Part of the fundamental problem that I perceive is also that palmists often confirm that is it essential to combine hand signs... but meanwhile palmists have continued the efforts to attach specific meaning to individual hand signs. This is like a snake biting it's own tail.
The performance of a team is based both on the individual quality of respective positions, and the quality of the teamwork. I see no reason, why this could not be so for palmistry.

The problem is that no professional handreader these days will pass the test of scientific scrutiny. Reason may be, as stated by Fincham, that people often compensate for the traits shown in the hand. If this is so, than admittedly the objective verifiability has been lost. I don't know to what degree, but sadly this gives professional palmists free reign to use their storytelling faculty, which will happen more often than is desirable. To me personally, the criterium would be the character of the palmist him/herself, though this will be not easy to get a picture of as we don't know their private lifes.

I see here two different types of palmistry. The modern handreading, which is all about an objective diagnosis, and the traditional handreading which is about therapeutic interaction between reader and client.  Palmistry as soothsaying should be denounced, as it is the domain of quacks.

nuttyprofessor

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Thumbs up!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down