Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Voting17test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Voting19test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Voting18 
puneet
test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Voting17test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Voting19test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

homosexuality in the hands - test :)

+10
Martijn (admin)
tajender
anand_palm
Lynn
Parender
zaobhand
Kiran.Katawa
Ramann
Patti
kiwihands
14 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Empty Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  zaobhand Thu May 17, 2012 3:20 am

Parender wrote:Study of the Texture and Color of the Skin Matters.

Practically whenever we start to analyze hands; we first of all take the hands of the client in our hands and feel the surface of the palms. If we are doing analysis on on-line then clear pictures will do the purpose of touching it and this is perhaps the first and essential part of our analysis because the quality appearance of the skin surface denotes major basic characteristics of a person. It denotes a person’s overall receptivity. In fact, the skin texture is the starting point of hand analysis. You can count the ‘amount of ridges per unit size’ there too. Finer skin has more and coarser skin has less.

There are many types of skin quality like damp or moist, thick or thin skin; ‘silky skin’, finer or coarse/rough skin etc. The ‘amount of ridges per unit size’ would not change. The study of the texture of the skin matters. It, in fact elaborates the central nervous system. We can assume that how the person in question will respond to his/her surroundings.

Your palm skin inclines you to particular activities and to a particular environment. In this way, as a general rule, by the law of average the fine skin is most frequently found on women’s hands or on the palms of the persons who does finer, brainy office work and on the contrary coarser patterns found on men’s palms. Coarser skin also tends to be found on the hands where there’s a more physical connection to the world whether the person is male or female.

By feminine trait I naturally mean who show greater sensory perception and receptivity. These persons want to be busy, gives quick response to stimulus. They naturally show interest in the subtlety areas, submissive, acutely sensitive to moods, temperature, pain, atmosphere and touch; also physically, to foodstuffs and to refine tastes and much of the time are aristocrat.

I think considering the pink color, fine lines and finer skin of the palm; Patti mentioned the guy possesses feminine traits in him. However, you will find many degrees of texture between the silk type and coarser type palms. With a coarser skin or widely-spaced skin ridges a person will have the lesser the sensory perception, receptivity and lesser the present of refined tastes.

With a little practice one can be able to spot to establish skin ridge density from a quick touch or looking at good picture. Hand reading is a practice, not a theory. You need to reinforce what you learn as soon as possible. Just like learning a language, palmistry is very much an idiom of signs and indications which requires regular reinforcement. There are four stages of learning inclination, interest efficiency and then power. I have no doubt that Patti has power in this regard. Enjoy!

Sethi Parender.

Yes, compare for example the first two sentences of Parender's last paragraph with Johnny's sample chapter (page 7 of 8 ) http://www.johnnyfincham.com/sample%20chapter.pdf
Parender I thought we were done with plagiarizing?
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

test - homosexuality in the hands - test :) - Page 3 Empty Re: homosexuality in the hands - test :)

Post  Parender Thu May 17, 2012 4:41 am

Hi zaobhand,

You are right. Accordingly, I have edited the post mentioning his name there. Actually, I by mistake did not mention on my earlier notes as from where I took the contents so mistake is made. Thank you for mentioning that. This has happened earlier too. I am becoming particular in this regard now. Perhaps this mistake can be repeated in future too. So I asked Lynn the administrator earlier too, to edit as and when and wherever she thinks fit to edit my posts. The main idea were to let others know who don't know and that I believe in the school. All words there are not mine. And almost all I mentioned are now accepted as universal facts on the subject and nothing is new or original in it. I would have mentioned his name , but I did not have on my record so problem arose. You will appreciate that neither each word of the post is mine nor of anybody else.
This cannot be consider as plagiarizing because I did not use that for my personal benefits or monetarily gain.The main idea were to let others know who don't know. It was for the benefits of others than me.However, I need to be more careful in future. You are there too to rectify the mistakes. Thanks once again and Enjoy!

Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tajender Thu May 17, 2012 9:33 am

Some people try to be smart by copying others and sometime they are caught red handed. It is good that some genuine members raise such issues.

tajender

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu May 17, 2012 11:34 am

Dear Tajender,

Your post is for me obviously.
With a smile and in nice way I ask you do you really think so? If yes, then very respectfully I tell you "Oh, I'm sorry if you think so Tajender." For your kind information I am not feeling insulted or teased at all. My own views about myself are important. I have replied them gracefully. Why are you so upset then dear? Are you jealous? Think first who you are. Many people like me including the administrators. My request is just don't indulge unnecessary and save time and energy instead.May God bless you! Enjoy! flower
Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 17, 2012 11:51 am

Hi Parender,

I'm curious perhaps you posses photographic memory and cannot recall where all the sentences are coming to you. Please, if so I would love to see your hands.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Thu May 17, 2012 11:53 am

Parender wrote:No, I do not have Johny Finchm’s book.

I made a wrong assumption that you have the book, because I recognised so many of Johnny's words in your above post. I guess you copied it from the internet but forgot where from. Thanks for editing your post to include your source. It is better that you edit your posts, rather than me editing them, so that you recognise where you collected the info that you collected over time and you can amend your notes accordingly.
Smile
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Thu May 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi Parendarji,
just to help you and others over here, if in case of ambiguity over some sentences, you can google that portion of the text. And you can easily find the source.
I use this technique. However, we can use this only for the notes collected from the internet.

And thank you for the detailed reply on skin texture and identifying the feminine traits. It is very informative.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu May 17, 2012 12:30 pm

zaobhand wrote:Hi Parender,

I'm curious perhaps you posses photographic memory and cannot recall where all the sentences are coming to you. Please, if so I would love to see your hands.

Hi zobhand,

Yes, my memory is very good without doubt and not 'photographic' because it is obvious that I did not write the sentence from my memory only neither on my note book nor here. Contents were taken from countless sources much before and I edited the contents on the particular subjects. I am doing this for my personal knowledge since long to serve people. It becomes very difficult sometimes to remember from where I took the contents. Had I noted the link with every line or paragraph then there had been no problem in mentioning them. I am an altruistic and a healer in true sense. What I am mentioning is fact and absolutely right. I have treasure of knowledge on the subject. Therefore I mentioned that this mistake can be repeated in future too if I take part.

There are two remedies of this problem, one is I must quit the forum altogether. There will remain no problem at all, the other is that I should mention in every post with my signature that all the words are not mine. Or you can suggest one. See Lynn's reply. Enjoy!

Hi Lynn,

So nice of you and I thank you for mentioning all that.

Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Thu May 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Parendarji,
just to help you and others over here, if in case of ambiguity over some sentences, you can google that portion of the text. And you can easily find the source.
I use this technique. However, we can use this only for the notes collected from the internet.

And thank you for the detailed reply on skin texture and identifying the feminine traits. It is very informative.

Hi Kiran ji,
This is a good idea. I 'll try. And thank you for your compliments. Thank you. Enjoy!

Sethi Parender

Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Thu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi Parender,

You are clearly a very intelligent person, sometimes too much so. I would advice you to write simply and from the essence of your own words.

Last edited by zaobhand on Fri May 18, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Took out sentence that might seem out of context)
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Thu May 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Parender wrote:
I think considering the pink color, fine lines and finer skin of the palm; Patti mentioned the guy possesses feminine traits in him. However, you will find many degrees of texture between the silk type and coarser type palms. With a coarser skin or widely-spaced skin ridges a person will have the lesser the sensory perception, receptivity and lesser the present of refined tastes.

With a little practice one can be able to spot to establish skin ridge density from a quick touch or looking at good picture. Hand reading is a practice, not a theory. You need to reinforce what you learn as soon as possible. Just like learning a language, palmistry is very much an idiom of signs and indications which requires regular reinforcement. There are four stages of learning inclination, interest efficiency and then power. I have no doubt that Patti has power in this regard. Enjoy!

Sethi Parender.

Hi Sethi,
Thanks! for your acknowledgments!

I think there are many qualities that can be determined by studying skin texture, color, and condition. When it comes to a person's sexual preferences I don't think skin type would show if they are same sex oriented or not.

What I looked for were markings that related to having to put on a false front in a homophobic society. Only #3 had those markings.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  tajender Thu May 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Parender, the great healer
Self proclaimed wise man. Yes I am jealous of your copying capability. Maybe this is the necessary condition to become as wise as you.
Have fun and continue healing.

Parender wrote:Dear Tajender,

Your post is for me obviously.
With a smile and in nice way I ask you do you really think so? If yes, then very respectfully I tell you "Oh, I'm sorry if you think so Tajender." For your kind information I am not feeling insulted or teased at all. My own views about myself are important. I have replied them gracefully. Why are you so upset then dear? Are you jealous? Think first who you are. Many people like me including the administrators. My request is just don't indulge unnecessary and save time and energy instead.May God bless you! Enjoy! flower
Sethi Parender

tajender

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Fri May 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Now, when we know the fact can we try to establish combinations for that particular type of mentality present in the person? I try.

To perform or indulge in such concealing acts you need a particular matching thinking and emotion marks in the hand. And when we talk about hiding something it means there might be a sense of guilty intrigue or something wrong or unpleasant in it. It means the person is interested in some guilty intrigue and prefers to perform in underhand manner. The Heart line shows present of such emotions in a person.

If we look on the head line the person is quite able to hide his true self by being pragmatic and calculative. He can do that it easily by fascinating and being attractive for others in this regard. Another mark is his defective heart line which has long islands. This again shows person will stop at nothing to have guilty intrigue. Full and grilled Venus mount is adding fuel to the fire. In spite of all this we cannot define particular mark that denotes homosexuality.

And texture denotes standard/quality of relationship. A person can be gay whose texture is quite rough and tough and has no sign that could show a feeling of guilty intrigue which is shown by his heart line. He may be even animal type. He then be called beast in our midst. All will depend on establishing combinations as no mark is absolute in itself in the hand.

However, news is Barack Obama's endorsement of gay marriage triggered a storm of reactions from LGBT, religious and political leaders recently. Civil societies throughout the world at large have not accepted the concept fully. Bible is deadly against it and says if a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13. I mentioned this because much or less guilty intrigue will remain with this concept of relationship, at least for some years to come.

Am I on right track as far as hand analysis is concerned?
Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 pm

zaobhand wrote:Hi Parender,

You are clearly a very intelligent person, sometimes too much so. I would advice you to write simply and from the essence of your own words.

Hi Zaobhand,

I thank you for your nice acknowledgement and value your advice. Enjoy!

Sethi Parender
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramann Fri May 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Hello Parender Ji,

I have been reading this particular post intently for the content and the ensuing discussion that have been going on and my views here are my own only.For that matter I have liked all your previous posts for the clarity of thought,a thorough analysis (which I must say is amazing Thumbs up! Thumbs up! ) but with a little bit of dogmatism.
So the question posed that whether you are on the right tract does not arise at all. I believe you always have been on the right tract as far as analysis and reading is concerned.
The question here I think is more of plagiarism and copying from other source and not acknowledging.Even if you have unknowingly done the same (which I am ambiguous about) should not be a concern if the original author doesn't mind so).More over I don't think you are doing it to have a great name or to leave a legacy around.So I think it should be OK.

However it is always desirable that we quote the source if possible.Kiran has mentioned a good way to Google out what part of the paras are matching with someone's work.

My Best Regards and Please do keep posting.

Nobis

Ramann
Ramann

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwihands Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Hi Sethi,

as much as I normally agree with your interpretations, on this topic we have very different opinions. I think your way of interpreting hand features for homosexuality shows prejudice rather than consideration in this instance, and for the sake of all the new budding hand readers who read this forum I feel bound to reply.

Parender wrote:
Now, when we know the fact can we try to establish combinations for that particular type of mentality present in the person? I try.

To perform or indulge in such concealing acts you need a particular matching thinking and emotion marks in the hand. And when we talk about hiding something it means there might be a sense of guilty intrigue or something wrong or unpleasant in it. It means the person is interested in some guilty intrigue and prefers to perform in underhand manner. The Heart line shows present of such emotions in a person.

I cannot believe that there is a single gay person in this world who would prefer to feel guilty and hide their true self. If they are forced to do so because of fear of repercussions from their society, then this behavior cannot be called "underhanded", but is simply a matter of adaptation and survival.

Parender wrote:If we look on the head line the person is quite able to hide his true self by being pragmatic and calculative. He can do that it easily by fascinating and being attractive for others in this regard. Another mark is his defective heart line which has long islands. This again shows person will stop at nothing to have guilty intrigue. Full and grilled Venus mount is adding fuel to the fire. In spite of all this we cannot define particular mark that denotes homosexuality.

Not all gay people succeed at hiding their true self, and not all of them are pragmatic and calculative. Quite the contrary, if I go by the gay people I know. So I don't think the features you mention are valid signs. Again you infer that gays like having guilty intrigues - I think if you talked to just one of them, you'd quickly find out that they'd like nothing more than living a normal life just like everyone else.

Parender wrote:And texture denotes standard/quality of relationship. A person can be gay whose texture is quite rough and tough and has no sign that could show a feeling of guilty intrigue which is shown by his heart line. He may be even animal type. He then be called beast in our midst. All will depend on establishing combinations as no mark is absolute in itself in the hand.

The features you describes as denoting "animal type" or "beast" (though I object to this language), I think can be more commonly found on straight people. I know this is a generalization, but based on the gays I know, I'd say the average gay man is more sensitive and refined than the average hetero.

Parender wrote:However, news is Barack Obama's endorsement of gay marriage triggered a storm of reactions from LGBT, religious and political leaders recently. Civil societies throughout the world at large have not accepted the concept fully. Bible is deadly against it and says if a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13. I mentioned this because much or less guilty intrigue will remain with this concept of relationship, at least for some years to come.

Sethi Parender

Where do you get this information from? If you look up homosexuality laws on Wikipedia, you will find that in fact most "civil societies" recognize gay marriage (or an equivalent type of legal partnership), even if they don't perform the ceremony. Quite a few do perform the ceremony, and by the looks of it more will follow suit.

Social norms change all the time, and there is always opposition to change. Divorce used to be illegal. Interracial marriage used to be illegal. Women used to be considered the property of their husbands. The bible was written in a completely different society than we have now, and I really don't see how the fact that 2000 years ago, some writers thought that God wanted gays to be killed, has any bearing on today's society or should be quoted in a modern hand reading forum.

I hope you don't take this personally, Sethi, and I wish you well.

Thanks,
Kiwi

kiwihands

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri May 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Thank you Kiwi! You addressed each of these points excellently!

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat May 19, 2012 1:14 am

well said kiwihands! although I wonder whether Parender was replying in particular to Patti's comment about
What I looked for were markings that related to having to put on a false
front in a homophobic society. Only #3 had those markings.

perhaps hence the terms 'hiding something' - and 'guilty intrigues' which is a phrase used a lot in Victorian palmistry for (heterosexual) 'affairs outside marriage' Wink

Unfortunately there is still a lot of prejudice about gay relationships, and some cultures/countries accept it more than others.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sat May 19, 2012 2:28 am

Hi Kiwi,

I thank all here for responding to my post, besides you. This is a culture difference and not yours being prejudiced. One man’s roof is another man’s floor. Here, it is considered a sin and there enjoyment. Why should I take it personally? I hope you don't take this personally too. I wish you well too.

Lynn wrote:
“Unfortunately there is still a lot of prejudice about gay relationships, and some cultures/countries accept it more than others” Yes, this is right practical, rational and acceptable view.

I think much or less guilty intrigue will remain with this concept of relationship, at least for some years to come especially in this part of the world. I don’t think further discussion is needed on my post. I thank all my colleagues once again for their time and attention. Thanks and Enjoy!

Sethi Parender.

Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat May 19, 2012 2:46 am

sometimes I call you Sethi, sometimes I say Parender. Please tell me which is your first/last name, which is the correct name to address you with?
sorry for not being clear about your name after knowing you for a long time! scratch confused Smile
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sat May 19, 2012 3:07 am

Lynn wrote:sometimes I call you Sethi, sometimes I say Parender. Please tell me which is your first/last name, which is the correct name to address you with?
sorry for not being clear about your name after knowing you for a long time! scratch confused Smile

Hi Lynn,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for asking. Parender is my first name and Sethi is the last. Much of the time people used to call me with my last name in person or on phone. But, here at this forum my colleagues know me with my first name. So clearing your doubt from now on I will mention Parender. flower

Parender
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sat May 19, 2012 3:09 am

Thanks Parender flower
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat May 19, 2012 3:12 am

Parender wrote:

This is a culture difference and not yours being prejudiced. One man’s roof is another man’s floor. Here, it is considered a sin and there enjoyment.

Being a homosexual does not necessarily translate to being involved in homosexual relationships. Abstinence is practiced by both homo- and heterosexual people.

A vulnerable young person who realizes they have no attraction to the opposite sex soon also receives messages from those around them that certain behavior or attractions are considered taboo in their culture.

"One man's roof is another man's floor" sounds insulting. A person who realizes they are the low equivalent of something to be walked on would certainly create all kinds of emotional walls and shields to prevent being emotionally stabbed by the cruel words.

There are likely the same amount of people with same sex preferences all around the world. Those that know the dangers of being openly so have learned to hide it when needed. As Kiwi said, for survival.

Last edited by Patti on Sat May 19, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat May 19, 2012 3:14 am

Parender wrote:
Lynn wrote:sometimes I call you Sethi, sometimes I say Parender. Please tell me which is your first/last name, which is the correct name to address you with?

Hi Lynn,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for asking. Parender is my first name and Sethi is the last. Much of the time people used to call me with my last name in person or on phone. But, here at this forum my colleagues know me with my first name. So clearing your doubt from now on I will mention Parender. flower

Parender

I thought it was Parender as your first name, until you signed your post with Sethi and then I did the same as Lynn scratch Yes thanks for clearing it up for us! Very Happy
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat May 19, 2012 3:24 am

Based on statistics anywhere between 14% and 25% of people in the world are gay or lesbian. With our membership of 1657 that would mean about 232 to 414 of our members are also members of that particular group. I think all of our members should be shown respect, just as we do with differences in race, religion, politics, gender, and age.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next