Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:36 pm by melodystarly523405

» Teacher square on my Jupiter mount
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:56 pm by vijayghrpd91

» Handreading International Conference 2024
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» Can anyone read it for me?
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47502 messages in 4941 subjects
Top posting users this month
melodystarly523405
Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Voting17Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Voting19Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please?

+5
Sucom
Parender
Patti
Kiran.Katawa
Samz
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please?

Post  Lynn Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:38 pm

hi Kiran,
sorry if I misunderstood something. When I said people who feel guilty for things that aren't their fault
I meant people who feel guilt when they didn't do anything wrong.
I thought that's what you were saying about this girl.
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please?

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 am

Lynn wrote:hi Kiran,
sorry if I misunderstood something. When I said people who feel guilty for things that aren't their fault
I meant people who feel guilt when they didn't do anything wrong.
I thought that's what you were saying about this girl.
Oh! Sorry Lynn. I took it in wrong way then. Yes, you were right Smile
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 am

Patti wrote:

Although the discussion is leaning Wink toward what it means because of a finger bending toward another finger and that finger's influence, there is also the fact that most of the time this leaning is caused by one side of the finger literally being shorter than the other. The leaning is a visual effect of this difference in length.

In this sense we are looking at a finger, here the middle (and a little the index) fingers being shorter on the ulnar sides than the radial sides.
sunny
Hi Patti,
Can it be a visual effect?!
Are you telling about this visual effect in leaning case or bending case?

Will it be still the case if we look at the palm at right angles(palm facing my eyes directly)?
If you have some samples, can you pls post here?

Refer Chilllover's hands here. The fingers on either side of Saturn aren't short:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1879-hi-please-read-my-complicated-palm

Patti wrote:With it being a genetic thing - I would think we would be looking at the family constellation of interactions and behaviors. There are often role reversals or polarities that switch between generations.
Also, can you pls elaborate on the bold text?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:23 am

Hi Kiran,
I'll write more tomorrow, but here's an image from eatonhand.com

Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Jpg01110

Notice how the middle phalange in the left image shows the radial side as shorter? I said 'visual effect' because the distal phalange is forced appear to bend over due to the shortened side. It isn't actually being 'influenced' or pulled to the ring finger. When/if the bone is corrected, the finger will straighten.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  mirrzzaa Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:53 am

Sucom & Kiran,

u both have detailed discussion on this topic and it is very informative and useful for us,and am very happy that i joined this forum,

I have too my Saturn finger which is bending toward the Apollo finger, and Apollo bending toward Saturn, hence both Saturn and Apollo bend toward each other, with Sloppy brain line which end in the middle lunar area, but did not feel myself guilty as Lynn said "people who feel guilty for things that aren't their fault"

its strange the my Jupiter finger is too bending toward Saturn finger.

As Sucom said

Many thanks for posting this. Looking at Jenna’s thoughts, two words in particular stood out from all the rest and these were ‘alone time’. These stood out for me because they are words I personally identify with. Now, someone else reading Jenna’s thoughts might find themselves pulled to the words ‘double standards’ or ‘rebelliousness’ or ‘difficulty in coping with responsibility’.

am agree with Sucom because i like to live "alone time" with myself to discover the secrets of life and universe.
mirrzzaa
mirrzzaa

http://captainsm.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi Sue,
Thanks for sharing your understanding on bending towards Apollo/Saturn and Conscious/sub-conscious zones. Very valuable.

Regarding - “The finger is not straight”. This phrase appears most of the times on the palmistry literature of little finger. Since,the finger isn't straight, the communication isn't straight. And so the same logic is applied here.

Jennifer is author of "God Given Glyphs". You can visit her blog at: http://cheiro.co.za/articles.

I very much agree and it is very important

Sucom wrote: "However, I am not a person to blindly follow, no matter who has put forward the views. No single person knows everything there is to know. I like to question anything and everything. I’m very aware they will have more than enough experience to know the difference between black and white and most likely a particularly large number of shades of grey. I have never been the kind of person to say ‘Well, it must be true because so and so said it.’"
The reasons for quoting those references were based on the experience of these peoples.
Infact, I am also in dilemma about some of the features which Richard says. The family ring( which is the line appearing at the point from the thumb starts) is treated as throat line in Richard's system!!

A simple thing has now became such a detailed matter!
As we go deeper, the STILL TO LEARN gets expanded for me.
Infact, the same concept can be applied to 4 fingers now!
Honestly, this has been an eye-opener discussion for me. 'coz, I had associated "Bent Finger" as something wrong - always and never came across something which said good about it.

Thanks!
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 pm

mirrzzaa wrote:
Sucom & Kiran,

u both have detailed discussion on this topic and it is very informative and useful for us,and am very happy that i joined this forum,

I have too my Saturn finger which is bending toward the Apollo finger, and Apollo bending toward Saturn, hence both Saturn and Apollo bend toward each other, with Sloppy brain line which end in the middle lunar area, but did not feel myself guilty as Lynn said "people who feel guilty for things that aren't their fault"

As Sucom said

Many thanks for posting this. Looking at Jenna’s thoughts, two words in particular stood out from all the rest and these were ‘alone time’. These stood out for me because they are words I personally identify with. Now, someone else reading Jenna’s thoughts might find themselves pulled to the words ‘double standards’ or ‘rebelliousness’ or ‘difficulty in coping with responsibility’.

am agree with Sucom because i like to live "alone time" with myself to discover the secrets of life and universe.

Hi Mirzaa,
Most welcome.
Good that you too have shared from your first hand experiences. Thanks!
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 am

Patti wrote:Hi Kiran,
I'll write more tomorrow, but here's an image from eatonhand.com

Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Jpg01110

Notice how the middle phalange in the left image shows the radial side as shorter? I said 'visual effect' because the distal phalange is forced appear to bend over due to the shortened side. It isn't actually being 'influenced' or pulled to the ring finger. When/if the bone is corrected, the finger will straighten.
Hi Patti, yes, I could see it.

can you pls elaborate on - "With it being a genetic thing - I would think we would be looking at the family constellation of interactions and behaviors. There are often role reversals or polarities that switch between generations."
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Patti, yes, I could see it.

can you pls elaborate on - "With it being a genetic thing - I would think we would be looking at the family constellation of interactions and behaviors. There are often role reversals or polarities that switch between generations."

Hi Kiran,
I was referring to it being a characteristic or way of being that is perpetuated within family systems. Very often people in relationships play roles that are like two sides of the same coin.

One of the first times I noticed this was with a friend and her mother who were constantly fighting and seemed to be opposite of each other because they could never agree. The mother was strongly religious and very conventional in her lifestyle. The daughter had chosen an alternative life style and was a master Reiki therapist and had chosen a spirituality that was Native American oriented. Listening to their passionate arguments and my friend sharing confidences, it became pretty obvious they were really pretty much alike and both dearly wanted the other to accept them and understand their perspectives, but they couldn't stop arguing in disagreement.

Here, on another thread we have Sailee writing about her disagreements with her parents, her mother in particular. She shares mainly her side where we see that the mother is being overly picky and demanding and the daughter is feeling misused. But, at the same time when you read through the thread you will pick up that the daughter has some of the characteristics that she complains about in her mother. For instance early on she says that she is expected to do things that is really her parent's responsibility because they are the adults. Yet she is also an adult, now.

Sometimes family constellations are described as or compared to a wind chime or mobile. When one part moves it makes the rest start moving. Over time families develop patterns of behavior with different members taking on various roles. These roles are often complimentary or opposite of each other.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 am

Patti wrote:
Kiran.Katawa wrote:Hi Patti, yes, I could see it.

Hi Kiran,
I was referring to it being a characteristic or way of being that is perpetuated within family systems. Very often people in relationships play roles that are like two sides of the same coin.

One of the first times I noticed this was with a friend and her mother who were constantly fighting and seemed to be opposite of each other because they could never agree. The mother was strongly religious and very conventional in her lifestyle. The daughter had chosen an alternative life style and was a master Reiki therapist and had chosen a spirituality that was Native American oriented. Listening to their passionate arguments and my friend sharing confidences, it became pretty obvious they were really pretty much alike and both dearly wanted the other to accept them and understand their perspectives, but they couldn't stop arguing in disagreement.

Here, on another thread we have Sailee writing about her disagreements with her parents, her mother in particular. She shares mainly her side where we see that the mother is being overly picky and demanding and the daughter is feeling misused. But, at the same time when you read through the thread you will pick up that the daughter has some of the characteristics that she complains about in her mother. For instance early on she says that she is expected to do things that is really her parent's responsibility because they are the adults. Yet she is also an adult, now.

Sometimes family constellations are described as or compared to a wind chime or mobile. When one part moves it makes the rest start moving. Over time families develop patterns of behavior with different members taking on various roles. These roles are often complimentary or opposite of each other.
Thanks for the details Patti. Are you saying that this is contributed 'coz of the bent Saturn finger?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 am

Since it's shown to be passed down through generations, I'd think it would relate to something that could be seen in the family members that have this feature.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:09 am

Patti wrote:Since it's shown to be passed down through generations, I'd think it would relate to something that could be seen in the family members that have this feature.
This is true for all the hand features. But, why are you pointing on the role reversals in specific?
And do you associate role reversals only for bent Saturns or for any other features also?
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 am

Kiran.Katawa wrote:
Patti wrote:Since it's shown to be passed down through generations, I'd think it would relate to something that could be seen in the family members that have this feature.
This is true for all the hand features. But, why are you pointing on the role reversals in specific?
And do you associate role reversals only for bent Saturns or for any other features also?
Patti wrote:
With it being a genetic thing - I would think we would be looking at the family constellation of interactions and behaviors. There are often role reversals or polarities that switch between generations.

I think you are trying to apply my thoughts as a meaning to the bent finger..? I agree that many aspects are genetic, but this is a specific aspect that is known to be passed down by a specific gene.

As far as role reversals, that is relating to psychology and the interactions of people in personal relationships. A parent that withholds affection often raises a child needy for affection, who attracts a mate that also withholds affections etc. A child who has been abandoned or neglected forms behaviors often draws people to them that will use abandonment (walking out during arguments - not showing up for dates) for whatever reasons. So what I wanted to point out is that we wouldn't be looking for just one characteristic or behavior, but also the polarity of that behavior.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 am

Patti wrote:
I think you are trying to apply my thoughts as a meaning to the bent finger..?
Yeah! But, re-read your old post. You're saying about clinodactyly , in general!
Thanks for the clarification.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Patti wrote:Hi Kiran,
It's interesting reading what you are writing about regarding how this person feels 'guilt' regarding a family situation.

I've been reading about clinodactyly (plus delta phalanx and Kirner deformity) in some of my medical books on hands.

The largest group of people who have clinodactyly and it's variations have inherited it via genetics as an autosomal dominant trait. It is also passed on in genes as a combination of factors involved in some syndromes, but most of the time it's just simply a formation that occurs in and of itself via the genetic instructions.

With it being a genetic thing - I would think we would be looking at the family constellation of interactions and behaviors. There are often role reversals or polarities that switch between generations.

Although the discussion is leaning Wink toward what it means because of a finger bending toward another finger and that finger's influence, there is also the fact that most of the time this leaning is caused by one side of the finger literally being shorter than the other. The leaning is a visual effect of this difference in length.

In this sense we are looking at a finger, here the middle (and a little the index) fingers being shorter on the ulnar sides than the radial sides.

sunny

Kiran,
I take it you mean this post?
I'm referring to clinodactyly being mostly a condition that is passed down via genes. So, yes, clinodactyly would represent something (condition and associated behaviors) that is also likely passed on in families. But, I have not given a "meaning" because of this.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiran.Katawa Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Yeah, I got it Patti Smile
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Back to top Go down

Post  mirrzzaa Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 pm

mirrzzaa wrote:
Sucom & Kiran,

As Sucom said

Strange bend of top planx of middle finger. Experts please? - Page 3 Img_7416
mirrzzaa
mirrzzaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi Mirrzzaa Ji,

This is the “Balance Wheel”. It must not have bent. As a rule, the finger of Saturn is practically never set low; this sign of first phalange bent indicates the properties as of a low-set finger. This bent on sad Saturn finger denotes tendency toward depression. You have a real chip, a weight, extra responsibility on your shoulders. It is possible even a persecution of ‘hidden sorrow’ complex too from relatives that you would not like to share. You need space and alone time to talk with yourself at the same time friends are important for you. You are not fully satisfied or convinced as far as good future is concerned. You fear the unknown. You have sign of genius.Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.

By the way my both middle fingers are absolutely straight and have no bent at all and I like even love to pass much of my time alone.

Parender
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mirrzzaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 am

Parender wrote:Hi Mirrzzaa Ji,

This is the “Balance Wheel”. It must not have bent. As a rule, the finger of Saturn is practically never set low; this sign of first phalange bent indicates the properties as of a low-set finger. This bent on sad Saturn finger denotes tendency toward depression. You have a real chip, a weight, extra responsibility on your shoulders. It is possible even a persecution of ‘hidden sorrow’ complex too from relatives that you would not like to share. You need space and alone time to talk with yourself at the same time friends are important for you. You are not fully satisfied or convinced as far as good future is concerned. You fear the unknown. You have sign of genius.Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.

By the way my both middle fingers are absolutely straight and have no bent at all and I like even love to pass much of my time alone.

Parender

Yes Parender sir u are fight about the extra responsibly bcz my father is a patient of Alzheimer when i was only 7 years old,
May i know which sign of genius u are pointing.

"Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get".
and can u elaborate it plz.
mirrzzaa
mirrzzaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi Mirrzzaa Ji,

This finger denotes money issues too of course. The Fate Line is taking a weak and unclear shape at present so general satisfaction is somewhat reduced. Now, you cannot say that “Maza aa gaya yehi life hai yar”

If you are not alert you will have to live a more compromised life with relatives and less compatibility with your partner too unless solutions are found to the problems. It is not necessary that she would share all responsibilities with you and on your terms too. You will have to be more careful in choosing your life partner as well as deciding about your career. You must have some hobby or passion to enjoy life at the fullest.

It seems you are not fully satisfied with your career and that you feel bored and losing interest in your present job/work. Money is not flowing easily, though you belong to a good family. This condition must not prevail for unlimited time therefore I wrote- “Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.”

You don’t feel guilty. The Index finger bent towards Middle finger shows your attitude like “I want and I will”. Aamin! Allahtala will extend His big hands to help you. Consistency on your part is required. The mole shows fear for the unknown. Be positive, hopeful and do not fear because fear leads to injuries, mistakes and bad decisions.

I am sorry to learn that your father is suffering from Alzheimer since long. I learned at Wikipedia that this is the second leading health concern after cancer. There is no cure for the disease, which worsens as it progresses, and eventually leads to death. This is your sorrow. There are so many people that for one reason or the other are sad. You need personal space but team up with happy persons as you find chances. I wish you happiness and good health.

You have "Lines of Genius" the vertical lines on your nailed phalange of your little finger of communication. It grants you a special ability as an author and speaker with a special message for a large audience. You can write for papers or give speeches. Spread spiritual messages. Good impact of public speaking. Convincing power I mean. You can use it for your own benefits. Enjoy!
Parender

Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  mirrzzaa Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 am

Parender wrote:Hi Mirrzzaa Ji,

This finger denotes money issues too of course. The Fate Line is taking a weak and unclear shape at present so general satisfaction is somewhat reduced. Now, you cannot say that “Maza aa gaya yehi life hai yar”

If you are not alert you will have to live a more compromised life with relatives and less compatibility with your partner too unless solutions are found to the problems. It is not necessary that she would share all responsibilities with you and on your terms too. You will have to be more careful in choosing your life partner as well as deciding about your career. You must have some hobby or passion to enjoy life at the fullest.

It seems you are not fully satisfied with your career and that you feel bored and losing interest in your present job/work. Money is not flowing easily, though you belong to a good family. This condition must not prevail for unlimited time therefore I wrote- “Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.”

You don’t feel guilty. The Index finger bent towards Middle finger shows your attitude like “I want and I will”. Aamin! Allahtala will extend His big hands to help you. Consistency on your part is required. The mole shows fear for the unknown. Be positive, hopeful and do not fear because fear leads to injuries, mistakes and bad decisions.

I am sorry to learn that your father is suffering from Alzheimer since long. I learned at Wikipedia that this is the second leading health concern after cancer. There is no cure for the disease, which worsens as it progresses, and eventually leads to death. This is your sorrow. There are so many people that for one reason or the other are sad. You need personal space but team up with happy persons as you find chances. I wish you happiness and good health.

You have "Lines of Genius" the vertical lines on your nailed phalange of your little finger of communication. It grants you a special ability as an author and speaker with a special message for a large audience. You can write for papers or give speeches. Spread spiritual messages. Good impact of public speaking. Convincing power I mean. You can use it for your own benefits. Enjoy!
Parender

hahaha lol!
Now i understand what did u mean by “Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.”

yes u were right about communication skills but they are in developing process and I have two interests 1. Politics 2. Writing. Yes

my faith line become faint the age of 35, is it means that i have nomore interest what i am doing/ change my carrier. scratch

ya its true that God helps me a lot but Consistency on my path is required. flower

I was born on 29 Feb a leap year is there anything special 8)

and at last Parender sir thanks form the guiding. Thumb up Thanks!
mirrzzaa
mirrzzaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi Mirrzzaa Ji,

I see a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation in your post. Thanks for the message and for showing gratitude. I think you liked the reading. It’s nice to know that my reading fits your characteristics. Live your passion. Yes, you can live your passion and earn too.

To be born in leap year is considered very lucky and auspicious in China. They believe the boy or the girl will live a life like of a prince or princess whether father’s income is not sufficient even for the survival. Many a times I have found so. Enjoy! flower

Parender
Parender
Parender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3