Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Voting17How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Voting19How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Voting18 
puneet
How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Voting17How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Voting19How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease!

+8
Parender
MyshMash
Patti
jeanette
Lynn
Pamelah
sv-b
Martijn (admin)
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Empty Re: How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease!

Post  Patti Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi GM,
I think the BOD stands for Board of Directors in Richard Unger or Pamelah's system.

The Suwon actually is the 'merging' or meeting of two major creases. A head line meeting the heart line with an additional head line below. The official description is II + III with Accessory II (Head line + Heart line w/Accessory Head line. The II + III is the description for transversing creases, Simian, Suwon and Sydney)

You will find a number of discussions here where people have uploaded their hands that have this formation along with the discussions about how it relates to their lives.

The Korean researchers who identified and named it relate it to strong hand grip.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Empty Re: How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease!

Post  GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Patti wrote:Hi GM,
I think the BOD stands for Board of Directors in Richard Unger or Pamelah's system.

The Suwon actually is the 'merging' or meeting of two major creases. A head line meeting the heart line with an additional head line below. The official description is II + III with Accessory II (Head line + Heart line w/Accessory Head line. The II + III is the description for transversing creases, Simian, Suwon and Sydney)

You will find a number of discussions here where people have uploaded their hands that have this formation along with the discussions about how it relates to their lives.

The Korean researchers who identified and named it relate it to strong hand grip.

Patti thanks.Getting more insight from this forums and your website.

GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)
GM(Ghulam MURTAZA)

http://www.ghulammuratza.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:29 pm

GM(Ghulam MURTAZA) wrote:
Patti wrote:Hi GM,

Patti thanks.Getting more insight from this forums and your website.

sunny
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

PS. thinking GM's association with the BOD line... sort of provides a clue why a Suwon crease can not cross the life line (nor head line). Because otherwise it becomes impossible to describe the difference between the Suwon crease (rare) and the (common) BOD line.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
PS. thinking GM's association with the BOD line... sort of provides a clue why a Suwon crease can not cross the life line (nor head line). Because otherwise it becomes impossible to describe the difference between the Suwon crease (rare) and the (common) BOD line.

Although it may be difficult at times to distinguish a branch from the heart line versus a crease meeting the heart line that originates on the radial side of the palm, the starting point of the II part of II + III, according to the Korean's description, can have any of the head line's normal starting points.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi GM,

This is the simple way to understand it. Suwon crease can easily be recognized by the combination of a heart line with an 'extra line' that is strong enough to be called as another ‘major palmar crease’ and it should also be possible to be recognized as a second or supportive head line. And this combination should cross the full palm. This may look like a Heart Line with a big fork on mount of Jupiter under the index finger. It is directed from the radial side toward the ulnar side. Remember ‘Suwon crease’ is not simply an 'extended heart line'. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi

Last edited by Parender on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting the word 'almost' between 'cross' and 'the full palm' as per Martijn advise)
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Parender wrote:Hi GM,

This is the simple way to understand it. Suwon crease can easily be recognized by the combination of a heart line with an 'extra line' that is strong enough to be called as another ‘major palmar crease’ and it should also be possible to be recognized as a second or supportive head line. And this combination should cross almost the full palm. This may look like a Heart Line with a big fork on mount of Jupiter under the index finger. It is directed from the radial side toward the ulnar side. Remember ‘Suwon crease’ is not simply an 'extended heart line'. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi

Yes Parender, I like your description (though the line combination with heart line should cross the full palm clearly... so 'almost' crossing the palm is not enough).

Thumbs up!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Parender wrote:Hi GM,

This is the simple way to understand it. Suwon crease can easily be recognized by the combination of a heart line with an 'extra line' that is strong enough to be called as another ‘major palmar crease’ and it should also be possible to be recognized as a second or supportive head line. And this combination should cross almost the full palm. This may look like a Heart Line with a big fork on mount of Jupiter under the index finger. It is directed from the radial side toward the ulnar side. Remember ‘Suwon crease’ is not simply an 'extended heart line'. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi

Yes Parender, I like your description (though the line combination with heart line should cross the full palm clearly... so 'almost' crossing the palm is not enough).

Thumbs up!

You are right Martijn. I must thank you for your comment. It’s my pleasure that you liked my description. I have edited the post and made the description more appropriate by deleting the word ‘almost’ from there in the post. Thanks.

Parender

Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Parender wrote:
You are right Martijn. I must thank you for your comment. It’s my pleasure that you liked my description. I have edited the post and made the description more appropriate by deleting the word ‘almost’ from there in the post. Thanks.

Parender

Thanks!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Empty SIMIAN LINES

Post  rajashri Sat May 24, 2014 1:24 am

rajashri wrote:
rajashri wrote:
rajashri wrote:
To,
Martijn,

I do not know about the Sydney and the Suwon lines, but I could shed some light on the Simian line by personal experience. TRUE and PSEUDO are scientific terms for naming and convenience which is important. But these terms do not make either of them inferior or superior. the True Simian indicates its function by birth and the so- called Pseudo Simian has formed at a particular period of the person's life. But both the meanings are same. All highly spiritual people have this line either by birth or the Heart line joins the Head line at a later date when they are called for a single Life purpose. Once these two lines merge, their past activities are meaningless.

rajashri

Martijn (admin) wrote:Hello rajashri,

I agree that both variants (TRUE/PSEUDO) represent likewise meaningfulness, and I agree that both variants should not get associated with 'inferior' or 'superior'.

However, both variants represent an inborn characteristic (only some of the details might fluctuate during a life time, but this will vary from person to person).

Finally... sorry, I think it is quite unlikely that any type of simian/Sydney/Suwon line respresents any connection with 'spirituality'.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Hello Martijn,

First of all thanks for your reply to my post......Yes, I agree, that these lines do not represent any connection to spirituality. When I wrote this comment, I was not aware of many sides of this particular line or  rather I misinterpreted impatiently without doing a bit of research. I am extremely sorry about that.
I did know one thing at that time many hardcore spirituals have them, as I have seen in the hand of a Swami in India who is part of a spiritual organization for the last 30 yrs and a couple of photos of 2 more sannyasis (renunciates) who have a single purpose in this life. I had read about people having an extreme evil mentality as their life purpose also to possess one. It is very kind of you to have pointed this error .

I found this following link to be very helpful :
http://godgivenglyphs.com/blog/simian-lines-august-2011/ ......this is 80- 90 % true in my case.

I just found your topic on SImian lines a few minutes back ( which happened to disappear when I tried to search for it long time back or probably I did not search it hard ) , that is also quite informative. Basically, one gets the correct information only when one is ready for it !

The info above from the link is very close to Johnny Fincham's viewpoint. I am very grateful to the information given by him about Simian Lines, Headline (straight and curved ) , fingerprints, dermatoglyphics on palm areas, Sun line, Fateline etc. The entire book was worth it !
(esp Simian lines ). I am not sure if Vedic palmistry  mentions about Simian lines in details. Or I guess it is found more commonly than it was in ancient times.
My LATEST personal opinion  on Simian Lines :
The presence of this very line in my hand has pushed me into the study of palmistry. I have been on and off searching vainly for information on this line since 5 years. I have a  neat pseudo -simian in my right hand (active) and my left hand has a long multi- splited Heart line, Two of which cross the Ring of Solomon  ending at the top of Jupiter mount and other two bend downwards, one of them touching the Headline.
Life is very tough for the owner's of Simian lines. The presence of this line can make the owner feel terribly overwhelmed at times. Communication being the main source of difficulty. There is a feeling of 'Aloneness' (not loneliness ), which I guess even a political leader faces, where you do not find anyone with whom you can communicate at your own level.
Advantages : I do not know about people having other goals. But when you have a spiritual goal this line is favorable. Because of communication problems one has to be Self- reliant which is one of the most important factors required to pursue your goal, God being the only true reliable friend.

Tell me, is buddha line the same as our Simian line ? I found this name in your Quiz 1.

One more thing I want to clarify, that I do not claim to know more about the True Simian line. Probably it depends on its presence on both or one of the hands.I guess they are much better-off as people are used to their ways since their birth, where as in case of a Pseudo line, the change in the person affects people around them... Anyways, thanx a lot for all the help I have got through this forum and thanks to Lynn for in- a- way- recommending Johnny Fincham's book. I am yet to read R. Unger's and Ed Campbell's books.

And thank you for tolerating my idiosyncrasies since I am here. I gave a little taste of My Simian Line to all our friends.....  
There is something about this forum which makes me stick to it !. I don't know what !

as crazy as ever,
rajashri

Hello rajashri,

Thank you for your lengthy response; I appreciate your dedication.

Regarding your question about the 'Buddha line': well, some Buddha statues are said to be featured with a simian line; this could explain why Asano described that (incomplete) simian line variant as a 'Buddha line'.

However, I would like to add that some others have other lines described as the 'Buddha line' (see for example this source suggesting that the apollo line represents the 'Buddha line'), so I am not sure about whether Asano's description has been used by many people.

I hope this is helpful to known + thanks for asking!

Thanks! 

Illustration from the Weird Hands Quiz - part 1:

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Weird-14

rajashri

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Empty example of Su-wan-crease

Post  s_udit Mon May 26, 2014 4:49 pm

hello Rajshri

Buddha-line is a line of head running stright towards moon [realistic thinker as against imaginative people living un-realistic imaginations] while another branch from the line of head moves upwards and goes to mercury [concious]
thus there is a connectivity between moon [sub-concious] and and mercury [concious] though through the use of brains [mind]
giving immense meditative-skills to the native and the native could connect sub-concious to concious while keeping both the states at equilibrium

suwan-crease or rather the presence of lines-of-head in the zone of heart-line ----gives good control of brain over emotions ---this is what in vedic-mythology or bhagwat-geeta is termed as STHIT-PRAGYA AVASTHA ---- something every spiritual-saadhak in our culture AIMS at
this is specially so when the heart-line and head-lines are parallel to each other ---making the quadrilateral area very even and uniform ---which we also term as the area of landing of angels

a simian-line may be similarly analysed in the light of spiritual-journey as you have done

in our vedic-syatem such a native is having many SIDDHIS to his disposal while his advancement on the path of aadhyatmik-journey

other factors addingto the effect are presence of clear BUDH-Rekha MERCURY-LINE -- BOI Triangle-of-Intution and so on ----with other palmer-features andformations on Ju and Saturn

i fully agree with your other analysis eg the difference of thinking likings etc with common men resulting in preference to solitude [not loneliness]

here is an example of Su-wan-crease and many other features

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 000-su10

all these features could well be linked to the vedic-charts of the native concerned

s_udit

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue May 27, 2014 12:38 am

s_udit wrote:...

here is an example of Su-wan-crease and many other features

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 000-su10

all these features could well be linked to the vedic-charts of the native concerned

Sorry s_udit, all I see is a long heart line (which doesn't reach the thumb side of the palm); also, there is no extra line, so I can not confirm it to represent a Suwon crease.

Anyway, I would welcome you to explain why you have associated this hand to display a Suwon crease.

Smile
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Tue May 27, 2014 6:14 am

Hello Martjn,

Thanx, I just needed a confirmation. By the way have you edited the illustration of the Quiz 1 recently, as its not displaying now ? I did not find the info on Apollo line as the Buddha line.

regards

Last edited by rajashri on Tue May 27, 2014 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

rajashri

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Empty Suwan-crease-------Buddha-line

Post  s_udit Tue May 27, 2014 6:29 am

Hello Martjn,

my comment was mainly aimed at supporting the elaborations by Rajshri-P --though perhaps he has not perhaps yet seen it

Buddha-line has to be a line-of-head-branch entering into heart zone and not the heart-line into head

regarding the suwan-crease in the example case:-

on superficial-observation what appears to be a long heart-line with its branch going across the palm and meeting the S-ring on thumb-end ---------- is actualy an extra-head-line/s in perfect-alignment with the heart-line which actualy is running from below mercury to below saturn only after that starts the extra-head-line/s aigned and merged so well with the heart-line

though the two differing in intensities and formation

so that this line across the palm from one end to the other with branch touching the S-Ring --could be treated as II+III Combo
while two [or more] extra II are clearly visible

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Final-10

sudit

s_udit

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Tue May 27, 2014 7:59 am

Hello Sudit,

I was about to send a reply to you and your last post arrived. Anyways, thanx for your information too.

I think what you mean by the Buddha line is (buddh- name for mercury in sanskrit). According to this theory it could be correct. Can you tell me the book /author's name, so I could go through more information ?
According to the Japanese palmist Asano, I guess he must have meant (like the Buddha or an enlightened being ).
I was just curious to know about it, that's it !

regards

rajashri

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Empty Budh [Mercury] vs Bud-dha [Gautam]

Post  s_udit Tue May 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi RajShri

i have written about Buddh-rekha aur Gautam-Buddh Rekha found mostly in the hands of Budhhist-Monks and in natives with Advanced-Meditative-Skills -- the straight-horizontal-line-of-HEAD going to moon with an upward branch thereof reaching Mercury [BUDH an not budDha]

Budha-Rekha or GAUTAM-BUDDHA-Rekha is shown in above pics and also marked in the pic used for the quiz

whereas line of mercury is a line rising from the bottom of the hand and reaching the mercury-mount Budh-Rekha is related to business-and communication skills , the perfection ofwhich relates to state of the healthiness of the native ----------- muliple or parallel lines supporting a clear-mercury-line indicating ability of the natives concious mind to have access to signals in nervous-system meant for sub-concious mind [reflexive-activities]

regards

s_udit

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue May 27, 2014 9:35 pm

rajashri wrote:Hello Martjn,

Thanx, I just needed a confirmation. By the way have you edited the illustration of the Quiz 1 recently, as its not displaying now ? I did not find the info on Apollo line as the Buddha line.

regards

Don't worry rajashri, the Quiz 1 is available and has not been edited.

PS. Check the section 'apollo line' to find the mentioning of the Buddha line:
http://www.luckyearthlings.com/article/palmistry-16-other-lines-hand
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to discriminate a simian crease from a Sydney line and a Suwon crease! - Page 7 Empty suwon crease or simian line ?

Post  PS Thu May 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello Martijn,

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/88/06/36/dsc00811.jpg

I have attached my right palms snap. Can you kindly tell me where its suwon crease or simian line ? I would greatly appreciate if you can post my general palm analysis.

Thank You
Pradeep

PS

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri May 30, 2014 12:24 pm

PS wrote:Hello Martijn,

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/88/06/36/dsc00811.jpg

I have attached my right palms snap. Can you kindly tell me where its suwon crease or simian line ? I would greatly appreciate if you can post my general palm analysis.

Thank You
Pradeep

Hello PS,

What I see is a splitting headline where the upper branch makes a connection with the heart line and the lower branch displays an interruption.

So there is basically only one head line, therefore it can not be described as a Suwon crease.
But there is also no true fusion between the head line and heart line, nor is there the impression that something is missing.

Therefore I would prefer to describe this line variant as a 'pseudo simian line' (it only displays a single characteristic that can be associated with a simian line, but the essentials characteristics of a simian line are missing).

I hope this is helpful?

wave 
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PS Fri May 30, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi Martijn,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes it is really helpful. I follow this forum because It help me to understand myself in better way and improve to be a better person.

Your any suggestion regarding this fact would be greatly appreciated ?

Thank You
Pradeep

PS

Back to top Go down

Post  rajashri Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:01 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
rajashri wrote:Hello Martjn,

regards

Don't worry rajashri, the Quiz 1 is available and has not been edited.

PS. Check the section 'apollo line' to find the mentioning of the Buddha line:
http://www.luckyearthlings.com/article/palmistry-16-other-lines-hand

Hello Martijn,

Thank you for the link, answers many of my queries. As for the illustration display, I got it sorted out . There was a problem with my computer . Sometimes I am extremely focused that I am blind to the source of problems right in front of me; trait of a Simian Line
I suppose !   Very Happy

rajashri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7