Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Voting17RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Voting19RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Voting18 
puneet
RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Voting17RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Voting19RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation

+2
zeblethai
Martijn (admin)
6 posters

Go down

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Empty RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 pm

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Billedernews-of-the-world-2bmurdoch2

Rupert Murdoch, is the multi-billionar owner of the company 'News Corporation' - which became notoriously known in the summer of 2011 for hacking the phonecells of private citizens.

A few impression from his hands:

(He has very short index finger - low 2D:4D digit ratio, Persephone headline, extrely long sun line, and a long strong mercurius line)

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation 610x

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Rupert%20murdoch%20for%20web

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation RupertMurdochHandFace

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Murdoch051711
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Empty Re: RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation

Post  zeblethai Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 am

Martijn said.. Persephone headline
What's the meaning of a Persephone healine?

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Empty Re: RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation

Post  Martijn (admin) Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 am

Hello zeblethai,

Richard Unger & his students describe the Persephone head line as follows:

"Gift marker 14. The Persephone headline
SUPER TALENT: holistic perception, spiritual guide, emotions expert | SHADOW SIDE: depression"

An overview of 15 other 'gift markers' that they described:
http://www.handresearch.com/news/gift-markings-in-your-hand.htm
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks Martijn, the Persephone headline is probably one of the reasons that he is such a successful business man as well as his uncanny ability to anticipate trends.
Because of the apparent lack of a Quadangle how would one read his view of the world? Would his view of the world simply refer back to the definition of the Persephone headline eg being an emotions expert or would he have more of a narrow view of the world - a 'I know it all attitude?'

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 am

Hi Martijn

Murdoch has a very noticeable thick Mercury or little finger compared to his other fingers, have you any observations in relation to this? I suppose one would be the association with communication.

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Felicity Martin wrote:Hi Martijn

Murdoch has a very noticeable thick Mercury or little finger compared to his other fingers, have you any observations in relation to this? I suppose one would be the association with communication.

Felicity

Hi Felicity,

Some other photos suggests to me that the width of his pinky fingers is not unusual - just well-developed in my perception, see photos below.

(Sorry, I have the impression that the first photo presented in my first post above might have given you a misleading impression of it's true dimensions).

Thanks for asking anyway! :-)

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation O-RUPERT-MURDOCH-facebook

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Rupert-Murdoch
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:04 am

Parender wrote:... This is a public picture and can’t see fingerprints so information derived from here can be misleading, but, somethings are clear so this is my assumption.

Here the Persephone headline showing super talent in the person but not only in holistic spiritual perceptive. ...

Not sure Parender, but these very large pictures below suggests that his hand is featured with a strong second fate line with the head line connected (which appears to represent a different constellation compared to a so-called 'persephone headline').

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts & observations.

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation Rupert-murdoch-16_9-e1405515835649

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation BN-IW561_0611mu_M_20150611134451
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:43 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Parender wrote:... This is a public picture and can’t see fingerprints so information derived from here can be misleading, but, somethings are clear so this is my assumption.

Here the Persephone headline showing super talent in the person but not only in holistic spiritual perceptive. ...

Not sure Parender, but these very large pictures below suggests that his hand is featured with a strong second fate line with the head line connected (which appears to represent a different constellation compared to a so-called 'persephone headline').

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts & observations.

Martijn,

I think he does have persophene headline. See this link

https://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.japantimes.co.jp%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F09%2Fan20130905a1a.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.japantimes.co.jp%2Fnews%2F2013%2F09%2F04%2Fasia-pacific%2Fpolitics-diplomacy-asia-pacific%2Frudd-battles-murdoch-press%2F&docid=R4U6unjXzYjJYM&tbnid=DdTNhksL4kNoGM%3A&w=2259&h=1773&bih=546&biw=1097&ved=0ahUKEwjVrtmZ_uXNAhXCo48KHbLaAawQMwhfKCMwIw&iact=mrc&uact=8

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:30 am

learner wrote:
Martijn,

I think he does have persophene headline. See this link

https://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.japantimes.co.jp%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F09%2Fan20130905a1a.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.japantimes.co.jp%2Fnews%2F2013%2F09%2F04%2Fasia-pacific%2Fpolitics-diplomacy-asia-pacific%2Frudd-battles-murdoch-press%2F&docid=R4U6unjXzYjJYM&tbnid=DdTNhksL4kNoGM%3A&w=2259&h=1773&bih=546&biw=1097&ved=0ahUKEwjVrtmZ_uXNAhXCo48KHbLaAawQMwhfKCMwIw&iact=mrc&uact=8

Thumb up

Ah, thanks! Yes, I agree: this high quality photo provides a solid basis to call it a persephone line.

Good job learner!

RUPERT MURDOCH - Chairman & CEO of News Corporation An20130905a1a
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:57 am

Yes, obviously this is apparently a version of Persephone head line. Now what? What we gained by knowing this?

Here the Persephone headline showing super personal talent in the person but not only in holistic spiritual perceptive.

None of the following markers made him notorious or dishonest: short index finger - low 2D:4D digit ratio, Persephone headline, long sun line or a long strong mercury line.

Analyzing hand and reaching to a conclusion is much delicate and difficult job. From hands you cannot tell the person is honest or dishonest but, you can tell how the person would use his/her talent. It depends on other markers on the palms of the hands as no marker is absolute on the palms of the hands because everything affects everything. And palm lines change over time according to our attitude, acts and experiences.

But one thing is sure that both Hal 9000 and this Persephone line are long headlines thus people who have either need to solve complex problems. The difference, however, is that the Hal is more logical and analytical where the Persephone is more emotional feeling expressive. Persephone's job is share deep wisdom, intuitive wisdom with others where Hal's job is solves more complex analytical and logical problems. Persephone can do her work alone where Hal usually needs a team of people to solve a problem. Basically, he came in this world to make money and solve problems. He is successful in living his purpose.
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rajeevkrsharmaji Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:59 am

Dear all,

I would like to ask a simple question abour Retrospective palm analysis.
Is it not full of bias ?, you already have a result, there are no control groups and the sample size is too small to assign a particular trait to these uncommon lines.

Moreso, i have observed that most of these images are not clear enough; the different pictures giving differnt angles of views, finger lengths and thicknesses.

rajeevkrsharmaji

Back to top Go down

Post  learner Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:21 pm

rajeevkrsharmaji wrote:Dear all,

I would like to ask a simple question abour Retrospective palm analysis.
Is it not full of bias ?, you already have a result, there are no control groups and the sample size is too small to assign a particular trait to these uncommon lines.

Moreso, i have observed that most of these images are not clear enough; the different pictures giving differnt angles of views, finger lengths and thicknesses.

I personally agree. Most websites which write about celebrity hands are trying to fit the lines into what they know about the person.  Even these celebrity readings are done on very poor image quality.

My teacher told me to use famous hands the following way:

Look for clear images. Then see if you find something unusual in them beyond their fame and money. Try to apply the meaning you have learned to those signs / features. Then do a search on the web to see if some such event or experience happened in their life. Wikipedia will not have this information many times. You have to look in biographies, their interviews etc.

learner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down