Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Palm reading please reply.
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:47 pm by Keeperlit19

» Seeking Medical Palmistry Author
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm by jezlucky

» Travel Lines
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 am by kalki

» Simian Line / Single Transverse Palmar Crease
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Hasta Samudrika Shastra - the most ancient palmistry system!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:13 am by Martijn (admin)

» Hands & the Major Factor of Personality!
Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:41 pm by Martijn (admin)

» best way to learn
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:00 pm by Martijn (admin)

» THE MOST CHALLENGING HAND: Simian Lines, Murderer’s Thumbs & Radial loops
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 am by lawrencerook

» Palm is blackish
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:57 am by pravin kumar

» Worries and stress
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm by bmcgowra

» is chinese palmistry compatible with western palmistry
Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm by nuttyprofessor

» wheel sign on the palm
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 pm by appanna

» White spots on palm
Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 am by Lynn

» What Does Broken Life Line Indicate?
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 am by amit_plawat

» Discover Multi-Perspective Palm Reading!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm by Martijn (admin)

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5223 registered users
The newest registered user is Alex90

Our users have posted a total of 43287 messages in 4302 subjects
Top posting users this week
Juno
 
pravin kumar
 
kalki
 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  cvashisht on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks Patti.. I'll wait for ur reply tomorrow...
And btw, I haven't yet been able to figure out which is my head line and life line in my right hand...After reading the posts by members here, it seems, that the one I considered life line earlier, is my head line...I 've never seen a curved headline in any of my friends' hands... Neutral

From my understanding, I put up the markings in this pic. Whenever you have time, tell me which are the lines that I've put a question mark on....
Thanks in advance ! Smile Here's the pic..

cvashisht

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  Patti on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 pm

cvashisht wrote:Thanks Patti.. I'll wait for ur reply tomorrow...
And btw, I haven't yet been able to figure out which is my head line and life line in my right hand...After reading the posts by members here, it seems, that the one I considered life line earlier, is my head line...I 've never seen a curved headline in any of my friends' hands... Neutral

From my understanding, I put up the markings in this pic. Whenever you have time, tell me which are the lines that I've put a question mark on....
Thanks in advance ! Smile Here's the pic..

The head line curving down to run almost parallel to the life line is not really common. I began to see it in larger numbers around the mid 90's on young people in their teens.

The ??? under the heart line look like they are pointing to a crease that's in the more common location for a head line. Fate lines can also be found here and occasionally the fate line can be above the head line coming in from the percussion. The best I can tell from the foggy picture is that it is head line related.

The other ??? is on what I view as a branch from the life line. It moves into territory more commonly occupied by the fate line.

avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  jeanette on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Patti,
As you say the pictures are blurry, but I think there might be a faint head line similar to the one on the left hand, and that would leave the rest with the life line. What do you think.
avatar
jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  Patti on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm

jeanette wrote:Hi Patti,
As you say the pictures are blurry, but I think there might be a faint head line similar to the one on the left hand, and that would leave the rest with the life line. What do you think.

Hi Jeanette,
Is that the crease that has the ??? under it in the last photo?

If so, I agree that it is head line related. Also, if that crease wasn't there, there would be a huge space between the heart line and the bending head line. When the hand folds into a fist the skin would buckle and a crease would eventually form in the area that repeatedly folds.

One of the things I do in person, is have the person extend their hands and bend their fingers back. The more deeply attached creases show a darker coloration.

avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  jeanette on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Yes Patt, the line with the three ???. Thanks for info on stretching the hands back
avatar
jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  cvashisht on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 am

Hi Patti
That crease is light but it is definitely there even if i stretch my hand back. Earlier I used to think that probably this is the headline...and that 'bending headline' that you mentioned, is a lifeline...
Anyways...ur analysis about me is correct so, I'll go with what you say.... Smile Also, all my lines on both the palms, are very light. They can be best read with a magnifying glass, i guess...
Can we make any career or relationship predictions, on the basis of this information? If so, plz let me know, hows my career eventually, going to be like?
Thanks Smile

cvashisht

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  Patti on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:29 am

cvashisht wrote:Hi Patti
That crease is light but it is definitely there even if i stretch my hand back. Earlier I used to think that probably this is the headline...and that 'bending headline' that you mentioned, is a lifeline...
Anyways...ur analysis about me is correct so, I'll go with what you say.... Smile Also, all my lines on both the palms, are very light. They can be best read with a magnifying glass, i guess...
Can we make any career or relationship predictions, on the basis of this information? If so, plz let me know, hows my career eventually, going to be like?
Thanks Smile

Even with the deeper attachment, it's lightness shows the level of influence - which is also light. Since you titled this topic "no head line" I took it that what we couldn't see in the unclear images, wasn't there. Very Happy That is why clear images are important.

For me, the names of the creases are not so much important as their locations and their qualities.

I do think you have the ability to do whatever you set your mind to do. As you have acknowledged, you need people who are encouraging and supportive, so it might be good to have people/someone in your life that fulfills that role to help you be successful.

sunny
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  cvashisht on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks once again Patti Smile
Really grateful to you for being so patient and replying to my queries...! Thanks a lot dear. God bless you ! Smile Smile

cvashisht

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange line in the right hand and no head line

Post  Patti on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 pm

cvashisht wrote:Thanks once again Patti Smile
Really grateful to you for being so patient and replying to my queries...! Thanks a lot dear. God bless you ! Smile Smile

You're welcome and Thanks! for the blessings! flower
avatar
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

Patti - Can You Pls Answer Couple of Queries on Your Readings?

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Patti,
Your detailed reading was very useful. Thanks a lot.

Can you please answer the following queries:
Based on which markings did you read that - "you have features that show a high self esteem."?

You also wrote - "The branch that moves outward toward the percussion shows- it can also be just wanting to do work that influences a large group of people or communities".
Is this applicable if a branch from life line goes towards percussion or its applicable in this case as it is merging with head line and career line?

Thank you,
Warm regards,
Kiran
avatar
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum