Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5605 registered users
The newest registered user is curious_guy

Our users have posted a total of 45320 messages in 4610 subjects
Top posting users this week

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Felicity Martin on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:

Yes Patti, the 'bump' (as seen in the photo above) very much looks like a grade 1 Dupuytren's contracture-like feature (more info, see: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/329414-overview ) - see the picture below.




However, the black spot is definitely not mole (it's probably a pencil-like marker), because there are no photos available which provide the same impression. The photo below is from 2002 - which doesn't show the (black) marker either.



I have Dupuytren's contracture in both hands and as it is often idiosyncratic feel at a purely palmist level, that as it is most often the finger of emotions, though psysiologically the weakest of the digits, it can represent for me a life where emotions needed to be suppressed and cognitively overcome through strategies such as compromise, looking at spiritual outlets etc. However I certainly have given my hands a physically tough life!

Felicity
avatar
Felicity Martin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 66
Location : Hallett, South Australia

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Martijn (admin) on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:42 pm



Romney's chances for becoming the next US president have started growing significantly after the 1st presidential debate last week:

the latest polls indicate that 47.3% of the Americans want him to win the 2012 presidential election (Obama's support dropped to 46.3%):

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html


___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5247
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Manfred on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:53 pm

...sorry for my mistake.


Last edited by Manfred on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manfred

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : Stuttgart, Germany

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Manfred on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi Martijn,

the following is an interesting foto. In the right hand we find the Saturn line beginning inside of the Life line. This means for me a very small home when he was very young. With this here ususally until the 1 1/2 year. Often the hand owner lives with the grandparents or in a kind of boarding school at this time or they play a very important part.

For me Romney's Saturn line is too weak for a responsible politician, special in his later years. But the his direction in the upper part to the Jupiter finger shows a very strong success in leadership in his later liefe time.

By the way, if we examine the Life line of B. Obama we find a change around his end 40ies or beginning 50ies with the kind of restriction. His Saturn line is in the upper part more passionated, often a sign of the important role of the partner. It's less successful than Romney's. Therefore I wouldn't be really shure that Obama will win the next vote.

Addtition: On a better print of R's hand it seems more, that the upper part what I've read as the Saturn line looks here more like the Heart line. With this I would even say it looks idealistic with a leaning for religion, what we all know about him.

The long connection of the Head line with the Life line means hesitation if he has to decide something (in opposition to Obama at this part of the hand).
The strong base of the Jupiter finger means ambition.

The best thing in Romey's hand seems to me the shape of his Mercury finger: A very good money instinct (also in oppositon to Obama's).

Regards

Manfred






Last edited by Manfred on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manfred

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : Stuttgart, Germany

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  tajender on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi Manfred
Great observations from your side as usual. Whatd did you see in saturn line to arrive at these conlusions like restriction, passionated etc.

By the way, if we examine the Life line of B. Obama we find a change around his end 40ies or beginning 50ies with the kind of restriction. His Saturn line is in the upper part more passionated, often a sign of the important role of the partner. It's less successful than Romney's. Therefore I wouldn't be really shure that Obama will win the next vote.

Regards

Manfred

tajender

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Manfred on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 pm

tajender wrote:Hi Manfred
Great observations from your side as usual. Whatd did you see in saturn line to arrive at these conlusions like restriction, passionated etc.

By the way, if we examine the Life line of B. Obama we find a change around his end 40ies or beginning 50ies with the kind of restriction. His Saturn line is in the upper part more passionated, often a sign of the important role of the partner. It's less successful than Romney's. Therefore I wouldn't be really shure that Obama will win the next vote.

Regards
Manfred

Hy,

the sign for restriction we find in Obamas hand in the lower part of the Life line, the passionated Saturn line by the link of the SL with the heart line for a short distance or its crossing.

Regrads
Manfred

Manfred

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : Stuttgart, Germany

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Astrological prediction....

Post  caledonia on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 am

Douglas Parker wrote in June 2012 that Mitt Romney would become president of the USA...

http://www.astrology-reading.com.au/USA_Presidential_Election_2012_Astrology_Horoscope_Predictions_Forecast.html

I can't understand most of what he says, but the last line of the article is eye catching:

"Romney seems fated to become President of the United States of America. "



caledonia

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:49 am



Next tuesday (nov 6, 2012) is US election day:

The polls indicate that the outcome of 7 states (Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio & Virginia) will likely decide who will win the election. So far it looks like Obama's chances are good for winning most of these 7 states (only Florida & Virginia appear most likely to chose Romney)... and therefore Obama continues to be the most likely winner.

But Romney is still very competitive in Colorado, Iowa & New Hampshire - though even if Romney wins those 3 states as well Obama will likely continue to win the election.

Are there any other states where Romney has a small chance to win? Not many, but this week there have been polls in one state (Wisconsin) that resulted in a 'tie'.

So, if Romney would be able to win Wisconsin... that could more likely make him the next US president - but so far Obama's chances look much better to win the overall elemection (Ohio appears to be Obama's key-state to win).


What to their hands say?

Obama has a-typical hands for a US president... but he is a 'lefty'!
Romney has almost everything what it takes to become a US president, but his 'rethorics' (see the contracture-like feature in his left hand) do not compete with Obama's slick speeches.

* TIME's US Presidential Palm Readings
* Most US Presidents are 'lefties'!


Where's the 'Obama-magic' that the world witnessed 4 years ago?

Razz 'It's the economy stupid... not Big Bird'




___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5247
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Parender on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:05 pm


Other aspect is numerology.
One abbreviation of name is MR and another is BO.
M=4 + R=2 =6 = Venus
B=2 +O=7 = 9 = Mars

Election will be held on 6th, this favors MR and ruling number of the day is 4, that may favor MR, 6+11+2012=13 or 1+3=4 up to some extent only because Rahu (4) and Moon (2) are neutral.

Election Day is Tuesday (Mars Day), this favors BO greatly because his abbreviation BO is in complete harmony with Tuesday that is # 9. And not less important is the fact that 9 is bigger than 6. In earlier counting MR may seem leading but ultimately BO should win especially if he wears anything of red color on his body on that day and starts day by eating sweet and that result does not declared between 3:00 to 04:30 PM local time.

If we analyze full names of

MITT ROMNEY= 4+1+4+4+2+7+4+5+5+1= 37 0R 10 0R 1 or Sun and

BARACK OBAMA= 2+1+2+1+3+2+7+2+1+4+1= 26 or 8 or Saturn

Election is being held on 6 (Venus) who is enemy to Sun and BO’s
8 (Saturn) is friend to 6 (Venus). So, BO has more chances to win.

The competition will be very tough. See what happens. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi
avatar
Parender

Posts : 401
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 67
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  pravin kumar on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:12 am

What is the age of Barrack Obama and that of Mitt Romney? Secondly where is the palm snaps of Barrack Obama? Third who palm is show below the picture of 2 palms of MR. Below this snap there is only one palm and whosoever palm it is it is the working palm.


Manfred wrote:Hi Martijn,

the following is an interesting foto. In the right hand we find the Saturn line beginning inside of the Life line. This means for me a very small home when he was very young. With this here ususally until the 1 1/2 year. Often the hand owner lives with the grandparents or in a kind of boarding school at this time or they play a very important part.

For me Romney's Saturn line is too weak for a responsible politician, special in his later years. But the his direction in the upper part to the Jupiter finger shows a very strong success in leadership in his later liefe time.

By the way, if we examine the Life line of B. Obama we find a change around his end 40ies or beginning 50ies with the kind of restriction. His Saturn line is in the upper part more passionated, often a sign of the important role of the partner. It's less successful than Romney's. Therefore I wouldn't be really shure that Obama will win the next vote.

Addtition: On a better print of R's hand it seems more, that the upper part what I've read as the Saturn line looks here more like the Heart line. With this I would even say it looks idealistic with a leaning for religion, what we all know about him.

The long connection of the Head line with the Life line means hesitation if he has to decide something (in opposition to Obama at this part of the hand).
The strong base of the Jupiter finger means ambition.

The best thing in Romey's hand seems to me the shape of his Mercury finger: A very good money instinct (also in oppositon to Obama's).

Regards

Manfred





On receiving this prediction I shall make the prediction.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4670
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 70
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 am


Hello Pravin,

Manfred copied Obama's palm in below the picture displaying Mitt Romney (with both hands).

PS. You can google their birthdays (I would advise you to always check out Wikipedia in order to find such info, you can use the search tool at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/).

___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5247
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Martijn (admin) on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:...

The polls indicate that the outcome of 7 states (Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio & Virginia) will likely decide who will win the election. So far it looks like Obama's chances are good for winning most of these 7 states (only Florida & Virginia appear most likely to chose Romney)... and therefore Obama continues to be the most likely winner.

Looks like only 4 'swing states' really matter:

After the re-start of the election campaigns due to the storm earlier this week, new polls indicate that Romney has a growing chance to win one of these 4 states: Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania & Wisconsin.

NOTICE: Obama very likely needs to win all 4 states in order to win the election, so if Romney would take only one... that would create for him a much more easy road to become the next president.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html


PS. Last friday Obama made a comment: "voting is the best revenge", which has become the talk-of-the-day in the US media. Looks like Obama's comment re-fueled the republican campaign - after the storm had given them a blow in their face (because both campgaigns were suspended).



___________________________________________
sunny

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
avatar
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Posts : 5247
Join date : 2010-07-23
Location : The Netherlands

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:18 am

Dear Martijn,

Both have a long mercury finger, both have long apollo finger, both have short Jupitor Finger but the advantage Barrack Obama has over MR is longer Thumb which is very very important. One lady had a long thumb in her palm (I know her personally). I checked up its meaning which said: Wisdom of forefathers or some such thing. She has knowledge of things and interest in so many subjects and then master them and retain them in her memory. Secondly I am only comparing the right palms of both persons as Obama's left palm print is not there. There is a continuous Line of Fate coming from Mount of Moon and Barrack Obama's own fate line merges into it but at the time of merging his fate line becomes dim. Meaning his wife should greatly inspire him all his life and she must be the strongest force behind his success.

If we compare the heart line of both then again BO has a better one with the starting point from between the Saturn and Index Finger whereas in MR case it is starting from the edge of Jupitor Finger. Here BO scores over MR. At 39/40 BO has a line drooping downwards from the heart line and cutting the fate line. Did he lose someone in his family then or was it some other emotional problem in his life. I am sure he must have crossed this age. So there is no further setback in his life after that. His life line is much better than MR. It is deep and as if cut in the palm. He has a double life line which is one of the best indications in anyone's palm. Blessed by HIM. It is an indication of Good Karmas in previous life and hence he has been blessed with that mark.

I cannot understand why they both have shorter Jupitor Finger comparatively to the Ring Finger. Better to have it the other way round. There is again another small minus point in BO's palm. He has an independent head line a little further away from the Life line whereas MR has the head line attached to the life line which I think is a more positive indication.

I would therefore predict BO's victory whether he wins by a narrow margin or bigger margin I cannot say. I have just seen his left palm and I would still say he will win the elections. Let us see.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4670
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 70
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  pravin kumar on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Election in USA is tomorrow i.e. 6/11/12. When is the counting of votes and results to be declared?

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4670
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 70
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  RishiRahul on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Dear Martijn,

Both have a long mercury finger, both have long apollo finger, both have short Jupitor Finger but the advantage Barrack Obama has over MR is longer Thumb which is very very important. One lady had a long thumb in her palm (I know her personally). I checked up its meaning which said: Wisdom of forefathers or some such thing. She has knowledge of things and interest in so many subjects and then master them and retain them in her memory. Secondly I am only comparing the right palms of both persons as Obama's left palm print is not there. There is a continuous Line of Fate coming from Mount of Moon and Barrack Obama's own fate line merges into it but at the time of merging his fate line becomes dim. Meaning his wife should greatly inspire him all his life and she must be the strongest force behind his success.

If we compare the heart line of both then again BO has a better one with the starting point from between the Saturn and Index Finger whereas in MR case it is starting from the edge of Jupitor Finger. Here BO scores over MR. At 39/40 BO has a line drooping downwards from the heart line and cutting the fate line. Did he lose someone in his family then or was it some other emotional problem in his life. I am sure he must have crossed this age. So there is no further setback in his life after that. His life line is much better than MR. It is deep and as if cut in the palm. He has a double life line which is one of the best indications in anyone's palm. Blessed by HIM. It is an indication of Good Karmas in previous life and hence he has been blessed with that mark.

I cannot understand why they both have shorter Jupitor Finger comparatively to the Ring Finger. Better to have it the other way round. There is again another small minus point in BO's palm. He has an independent head line a little further away from the Life line whereas MR has the head line attached to the life line which I think is a more positive indication.

I would therefore predict BO's victory whether he wins by a narrow margin or bigger margin I cannot say. I have just seen his left palm and I would still say he will win the elections. Let us see.

Pravin Kumar


Dear Pravinji,

Here the case is a bit different than two people trying for a competition.

The difference being that Obama is already the president; He needs to maintain his position= we should check for a downfall for him (for losing) 'or' status quo (for winning).
An upliftment will not work here.
While...
Mitt Romney needs only an upliftment to be the President and he is already a very rich man. Even status quo would not hold for him.


I had made a post in the same thread in page 1, on Nov 11, 2011 foreseeing that Obama would win.
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1475-us-presidential-hands-mitt-romney-vs-barack-obama

Even then, it would not be somewhat out of place to mention that it is a fact that Obama's chart is weaker than Romneys in totality. Probably due to a more succesful financial career.
So if we compare to see who is more moneyed or consistently succesful, we would be checking wrong quarters.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:17 am

Obama won comfortably.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4670
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 70
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  Parender on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:04 am

Parender wrote:
Other aspect is numerology.
One abbreviation of name is MR and another is BO.
M=4 + R=2 =6 = Venus
B=2 +O=7 = 9 = Mars

Election will be held on 6th, this favors MR and ruling number of the day is 4, that may favor MR, 6+11+2012=13 or 1+3=4 up to some extent only because Rahu (4) and Moon (2) are neutral.

Election Day is Tuesday (Mars Day), this favors BO greatly because his abbreviation BO is in complete harmony with Tuesday that is # 9. And not less important is the fact that 9 is bigger than 6. In earlier counting MR may seem leading but ultimately BO should win especially if he wears anything of red color on his body on that day and starts day by eating sweet and that result does not declared between 3:00 to 04:30 PM local time.

If we analyze full names of

MITT ROMNEY= 4+1+4+4+2+7+4+5+5+1= 37 0R 10 0R 1 or Sun and

BARACK OBAMA= 2+1+2+1+3+2+7+2+1+4+1= 26 or 8 or Saturn

Election is being held on 6 (Venus) who is enemy to Sun and BO’s
8 (Saturn) is friend to 6 (Venus). So, BO has more chances to win.

The competition will be very tough. See what happens. Enjoy!

Parender Sethi

As per my calculation Obama won.Enjoy! flower

Parender

avatar
Parender

Posts : 401
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 67
Location : INDIA

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  pravin kumar on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 am

I had said his wife's influence will be instrumental in his victory:

This picture of United States Barack Obama [ Images ] hugging his wife Michelle has become the most re-tweeted post ever.

This shot is not actually a reaction to Wednesday's win. But it was posted on Obama's official Twitter account along with the message of "Four more years" after the won the presidential race.

The tweet was retweeted over 4,30,000 times, and favourited over 1,40,000 times when we last checked.

Obama's tweet has overtaken the retweet record held previously by singer Justin Bieber, whose tweet about the passing of a young fan who died of brain cancer was retweeted over 223,000 times.


Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4670
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 70
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  RishiRahul on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 am

RishiRahul wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:Dear Martijn,

Both have a long mercury finger, both have long apollo finger, both have short Jupitor Finger but the advantage Barrack Obama has over MR is longer Thumb which is very very important. One lady had a long thumb in her palm (I know her personally). I checked up its meaning which said: Wisdom of forefathers or some such thing. She has knowledge of things and interest in so many subjects and then master them and retain them in her memory. Secondly I am only comparing the right palms of both persons as Obama's left palm print is not there. There is a continuous Line of Fate coming from Mount of Moon and Barrack Obama's own fate line merges into it but at the time of merging his fate line becomes dim. Meaning his wife should greatly inspire him all his life and she must be the strongest force behind his success.

If we compare the heart line of both then again BO has a better one with the starting point from between the Saturn and Index Finger whereas in MR case it is starting from the edge of Jupitor Finger. Here BO scores over MR. At 39/40 BO has a line drooping downwards from the heart line and cutting the fate line. Did he lose someone in his family then or was it some other emotional problem in his life. I am sure he must have crossed this age. So there is no further setback in his life after that. His life line is much better than MR. It is deep and as if cut in the palm. He has a double life line which is one of the best indications in anyone's palm. Blessed by HIM. It is an indication of Good Karmas in previous life and hence he has been blessed with that mark.

I cannot understand why they both have shorter Jupitor Finger comparatively to the Ring Finger. Better to have it the other way round. There is again another small minus point in BO's palm. He has an independent head line a little further away from the Life line whereas MR has the head line attached to the life line which I think is a more positive indication.

I would therefore predict BO's victory whether he wins by a narrow margin or bigger margin I cannot say. I have just seen his left palm and I would still say he will win the elections. Let us see.

Pravin Kumar


Dear Pravinji,

Here the case is a bit different than two people trying for a competition.

The difference being that Obama is already the president; He needs to maintain his position= we should check for a downfall for him (for losing) 'or' status quo (for winning).
An upliftment will not work here.
While...
Mitt Romney needs only an upliftment to be the President and he is already a very rich man. Even status quo would not hold for him.


I had made a post in the same thread in page 1, on Nov 11, 2011 foreseeing that Obama would win.
http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t1475-us-presidential-hands-mitt-romney-vs-barack-obama

Even then, it would not be somewhat out of place to mention that it is a fact that Obama's chart is weaker than Romneys in totality. Probably due to a more succesful financial career.
So if we compare to see who is more moneyed or consistently succesful, we would be checking wrong quarters.

RishiRahul


Obama has won!

That is where the use of predictive palmistry helped: I had predicted age 51.75 (approx).

The palm clearly shows a huge victory at age around 47, & the path towards more fame from around 51.75. (predictions from palm pictures always are rounded off to +-6 months for supposed error margins).

One will see the rise in popularity for Obama now.

The advantage palmistry has over astrology is that birthcharts, particularly birthtimes may be incorrect; but the palm cannot be someone elses.

So if the birthtime is wrong, the palm speaks clearly; If the birthtime is right, it becomes a double check or confirmation.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  chakraborty on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:39 am

Dear RishiRahul-ji,

Will you please describe how you have calculated 51.75 yrs ? I know you are very good at calculating the age part. But even after looking repeatedly at the palms, I could not figure out.

This is for my learning.

regards

Chakraborty

chakraborty

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-07-14

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  pravin kumar on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Rishiji,

I refer to this point in your post:

Obama's palm is just brilliant and has a magical quality; a flag involving the Sun line; an 'yava' the ages 46 to 54.

That is quite accurate. Where is the Yava and the Flag on the Sun Line i.e. first in which palm, right or left, and where is it.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Posts : 4670
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 70
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  RishiRahul on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:36 pm

chakraborty wrote:Dear RishiRahul-ji,

Will you please describe how you have calculated 51.75 yrs ? I know you are very good at calculating the age part. But even after looking repeatedly at the palms, I could not figure out.

This is for my learning.

regards

Chakraborty

Hi,

Thank you!

I follow Cheiro & Benham while doing age readings, though some have ridiculed them.

Mainly Cheiro, but not as per the measure to scale yardsticks given in his books, but taking the shape of the palm (not fingers )into consideration; which also he mentioned.

The rest works through experience.
If 2 +2 was 4 in palmistry, then age readings would have been easier.

Thanks again,

RishiRahul



RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: US Presidential hands: Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama!

Post  RishiRahul on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:42 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Rishiji,

I refer to this point in your post:

Obama's palm is just brilliant and has a magical quality; a flag involving the Sun line; an 'yava' the ages 46 to 54.

That is quite accurate. Where is the Yava and the Flag on the Sun Line i.e. first in which palm, right or left, and where is it.

Pravin Kumar

Hi Pravin ji,

The magical quality was due to the hand shape, where the long finger of mercury & thumb made a special mark.

The yava cum flag, somewhat quadrangular is there between the fate & sun line.
It is in the right palm; though he is left handed.



RishiRahul


Any further queries on this thread will be replied to in a thread opened by Pravin Kumar ji:
MysticBoard

RishiRahul


Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Please do not posts links to MysticBoard)

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum