Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

Hetty747, Siva rebal, Something_wrong

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 4807 registered users
The newest registered user is Something_wrong

Our users have posted a total of 41167 messages in 3980 subjects
Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2015 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  jophiel on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 am

The Lucky Symbol of a Fish on the Palm

As a lot of inquiries have come about the above topic, I request students and researchers in the field of chirology to refer to the the following article which appeared in the October 1997 issue (PAGE 41) in MYSTIC INDIA:

“THE IMPORTANCE OF TRIANGLE AND FISH FOR SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL, FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL LIFE”.

IT IS EXHAUSTIVE WITH AN ILLUSTRATION.

Happy Reading.

jophiel

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-12-26
Age : 69
Location : Thane, Maharashtra, India

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  RishiRahul on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 am

jophiel wrote:The Lucky Symbol of a Fish on the Palm

As a lot of inquiries have come about the above topic, I request students and researchers in the field of chirology to refer to the the following article which appeared in the October 1997 issue (PAGE 41) in MYSTIC INDIA:

“THE IMPORTANCE OF TRIANGLE AND FISH FOR SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL, FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL LIFE”.

IT IS EXHAUSTIVE WITH AN ILLUSTRATION.

Happy Reading.

Hi Jophiel,

How does one get a copy of this book... or the article?

Thanks Anthony,

Rishi

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  jophiel on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 am

Dear Rishi Rahul:

The address to contact Mystic India is:

MYSTIC INDIA
4, Synagogue Street (2nd floor)
Behind Central Bank, Brabourne Road, Calcutta 700 001

I used to subscribe in the late 90s. You will have to inquire if the office still exists there.

I hope I have answered your query.

All the best.


jophiel

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-12-26
Age : 69
Location : Thane, Maharashtra, India

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  RishiRahul on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:03 pm

jophiel wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul:

The address to contact Mystic India is:

MYSTIC INDIA
4, Synagogue Street (2nd floor)
Behind Central Bank, Brabourne Road, Calcutta 700 001

I used to subscribe in the late 90s. You will have to inquire if the office still exists there.

I hope I have answered your query.

All the best.



Hi jophiel,

You have answered the query. Thanks.

I tried to find out, but not getting the address of Mystic India. I am in Kolkata now.
Is it possible to see a published version of it.... of course, with your help.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  jophiel on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:15 am

Dear RishiRahul:

I stated clearly that the publication was in the late 90s. The address given on the monthly is the same.

I will definitely help you to get a copy of it. You may please contact me on 00jophiel00@gmail.com. I will have to search for the original copy in my collections.

Warm regards,

Anthony Writer

jophiel

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-12-26
Age : 69
Location : Thane, Maharashtra, India

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  Sari on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:00 am

I was told I have this sign. (2 of them) You can clearly see it on the lower life line and also high on the Apollo line (which is a little harder to see on this photo but will look for better image if anyone wants to see.)


Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  RishiRahul on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Sari wrote:I was told I have this sign. (2 of them) You can clearly see it on the lower life line and also high on the Apollo line (which is a little harder to see on this photo but will look for better image if anyone wants to see.)



Hi sari,

Would you call the fishes inverted? Just asking?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  jophiel on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Dear Rishi:

I have observed the symbol of the fish under the ring fingers of both the hands. From my observation, such a symbol is really a lucky one under the ring finger. Two cases are noteworthy:
1.A reporter from one of the leading newspaper became an assistant professor when he reached the age of 40. Within two years this professor got a very lucrative job with a very high post in one of the banks in Mumbai and was earning very well + many other facilities and such an offer was considered very lucky.

2. Another young lady, a spinster, was a stenographer and was always despondent as she was suffering from arthritis. She used to show me her hand very often for couple of years and I assured her she would someone in the top bracket. I also could not believe at that time what I was uttering time an again. After 3 years, around the age of 38, I was given to understand that she was married to an industrialist and left the country to stay in New York. After 2 years again I was given to understand that she was almost cured of her arthritis. This part was not witnessed by me but I was given to know from a reliable person.

Considering the above cases, I can assure you Rishi that the sages of the East have promised you a great life of health, wealth and status in future. God bless you.

With warm regards,

Anthony Writer

jophiel

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-12-26
Age : 69
Location : Thane, Maharashtra, India

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  nikhilsapate on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:31 pm

hi sir,
i have a fate line which is passing through fish and making square on head line in middle may be 25 to 28 years.i have never read about a fate line passing through fish.i can't afford good camera.plz explain

nikhilsapate

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  RishiRahul on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:28 pm

jophiel wrote:Dear Rishi:

I have observed the symbol of the fish under the ring fingers of both the hands. From my observation, such a symbol is really a lucky one under the ring finger. Two cases are noteworthy:
1.A reporter from one of the leading newspaper became an assistant professor when he reached the age of 40. Within two years this professor got a very lucrative job with a very high post in one of the banks in Mumbai and was earning very well + many other facilities and such an offer was considered very lucky.

2. Another young lady, a spinster, was a stenographer and was always despondent as she was suffering from arthritis. She used to show me her hand very often for couple of years and I assured her she would someone in the top bracket. I also could not believe at that time what I was uttering time an again. After 3 years, around the age of 38, I was given to understand that she was married to an industrialist and left the country to stay in New York. After 2 years again I was given to understand that she was almost cured of her arthritis. This part was not witnessed by me but I was given to know from a reliable person.

Considering the above cases, I can assure you Rishi that the sages of the East have promised you a great life of health, wealth and status in future. God bless you.

With warm regards,

Anthony Writer


Dear jophiel (Anthony),

I found this fish thing in palms lucrative as what you have mentioned, though I do not possess any reasonably good literature on this.

Yes, Indian palmistry is very mystic..something like the beauty of good shapes in physiognomy.

I have always known to find fishes in female palms showing getting married to very rich/renowned people with financial/material along with good living + spiritual (read spiritual here: mental richness).

Also have known 'inverted fishes' to have a life very rich in spiritual treasures (and the safety/reasonable abundant security of money with it to enable the native to have the freedom to grow spirituality in this material world).

Inverted fish sign is the one sari has.

Such fishes in the life line tells of somewhat telling on the health at that age; but is compensated by the determined spiritual strength +comforts attained.
Such fishes have the grace/blessings of Ketu/dragon's tail.

I have known such inverted fishes in life line endings have mercury or moon quite indicative.

No, I do not have fish in both positions; but yes, in the life line + a sort of star in sun mount.

What I was wondering was about the fish in sari's Sun mount. If it is a fish/inverted fish/inverted castle?

Thank you for such nice words and wishes!! flower

Rishi

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  Sari on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 am

Hi Rishi, you said:
"I have known such inverted fishes in life line endings have mercury or moon quite indicative.

What I was wondering was about the fish in sari's Sun mount. If it is a fish/inverted fish/inverted castle?"

I do not know about inverted or castles (can you explain?) but I do know I have very strong moon and mercury and sun in Scorpio in astrology. not sure if there is mars in there as well. I think so from memory.

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  Sari on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:54 am

I cropped the upper palm to try to see it more clear:

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  jeanette on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Sari,
Could you help me and show, maybe circle, these signs. I can't tell a fish sign from an island.
Thanks,
Jeanette

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

I could neither find a fish from the hand

Post  Ramann on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:52 pm

jeanette wrote:Hi Sari,
Could you help me and show, maybe circle, these signs. I can't tell a fish sign from an island.
Thanks,
Jeanette

Hello Jeanette,

I could not find any fish symbol either on the sun mount in the picture posed.Possible symbol may be a castle or so but definately not a fish Fish symbols are flawless and without any angles unlike the one in the hand,

Best Regards

Ramann


Last edited by Ramann on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)

Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 34
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  jeanette on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi Ramann,
Thanks for your reply and do you think the one on the life line is a fish sign. I would have thought an island, but I don't know anything about these signs, also to the left at the fate line is that a small square or triangle.
Regards,
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  Ramann on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:03 pm

jeanette wrote:Hi Ramann,
do you think the one on the life line is a fish sign. I would have thought an island,
Regards,
Jeanette.

Hello Jeanette,

I also do not think the one on the life line is a fish symbol.It is a clear island and excuses for I could neither locate any triangle .Some small squares can be deciphered though elsewhere in the palm.May be sari can help us with some markings.

Also locating these symbols is not that difficult as you think them to be.But yes we need to look at the palm from a different perspective (I mean the symbols of Indian Palmistry like the Lotus/Garland/Fish Symbol/Chariot.Most of these symbols are represented only in Hindu Palmistry and I doubt if can be found anywhere else.

Can you please read the post on Swami Vivekanada.A lot of readers have located some symbols in the palm.I can not agree to some.But to some signs I also agree.That particular post will give a first hand experience of what we call symbols of Indian Palmistry.

More so you also can refer to some texts on Indian Palmistry.

Best Wishes.

Thanks!

Raman

Ramann

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 34
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  jeanette on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi Ramann,
Thanks very much.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  RishiRahul on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Sari wrote:Hi Rishi, you said:
"I have known such inverted fishes in life line endings have mercury or moon quite indicative.

What I was wondering was about the fish in sari's Sun mount. If it is a fish/inverted fish/inverted castle?"

I do not know about inverted or castles (can you explain?) but I do know I have very strong moon and mercury and sun in Scorpio in astrology. not sure if there is mars in there as well. I think so from memory.


Hi sari,

I have seen such fishes at the life line endings and seen results.

I try my best not to talk just of literature from the books (books are a good GUIDE talking of the writer's perception of the event/fact), but talk when is substantiated with practical; which you.

The inverted fishes in the life line means that the fish tail is down and the head is up.
The head up looks like an islandish formation; which tells on some some health problem coming up from when the island/fish head comes up.
The start of the fish tail starts the healing process (as Anthony's example said).

This may sound like 'double dutch' to many, and they may/could me think me to be a crazy mystic or just crazy!

Does you moon and mercury have some connection as per siderial astrology?
Of course, other planets could be strong too, but it can happen.

For sidereal astrology from western: add 23 degrees to the western degrees.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  Sari on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 am

jeanette wrote:Hi Sari,
Could you help me and show, maybe circle, these signs. I can't tell a fish sign from an island.
Thanks,
Jeanette

Hi, I don't know about fish either, I'm only saying because another Indian palmist said I had two.
Here is what he meant:


Drew lines more clear.:


Last edited by Sari on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cleared pic)

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  Sari on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Sari wrote:Hi Rishi, you said:
"I have known such inverted fishes in life line endings have mercury or moon quite indicative.

What I was wondering was about the fish in sari's Sun mount. If it is a fish/inverted fish/inverted castle?"

I do not know about inverted or castles (can you explain?) but I do know I have very strong moon and mercury and sun in Scorpio in astrology. not sure if there is mars in there as well. I think so from memory.


Hi sari,

I have seen such fishes at the life line endings and seen results.

I try my best not to talk just of literature from the books (books are a good GUIDE talking of the writer's perception of the event/fact), but talk when is substantiated with practical; which you.

The inverted fishes in the life line means that the fish tail is down and the head is up.
The head up looks like an islandish formation; which tells on some some health problem coming up from when the island/fish head comes up.
The start of the fish tail starts the healing process (as Anthony's example said).

This may sound like 'double dutch' to many, and they may/could me think me to be a crazy mystic or just crazy!

Does you moon and mercury have some connection as per siderial astrology?
Of course, other planets could be strong too, but it can happen.

For sidereal astrology from western: add 23 degrees to the western degrees.

RishiRahul

Hi I don't know all that much about astrology, esp. siderial? and degrees? sorry, no idea. I had a guide which I used years ago to find my planets etc, but the book was destroyed.

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  jeanette on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 am

Hi Sari,
Thanks and you have made my day. I have the same on the life line and I thought it was a big island and thought I would end up with dementia. So this is cheery news.
Jeanette.

jeanette

Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-07-27
Location : scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  RishiRahul on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Sari wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Sari wrote:Hi Rishi, you said:
"I have known such inverted fishes in life line endings have mercury or moon quite indicative.

What I was wondering was about the fish in sari's Sun mount. If it is a fish/inverted fish/inverted castle?"

I do not know about inverted or castles (can you explain?) but I do know I have very strong moon and mercury and sun in Scorpio in astrology. not sure if there is mars in there as well. I think so from memory.

Hi sari,

I have seen such fishes at the life line endings and seen results.

I try my best not to talk just of literature from the books (books are a good GUIDE talking of the writer's perception of the event/fact), but talk when is substantiated with practical; which you.

The inverted fishes in the life line means that the fish tail is down and the head is up.
The head up looks like an islandish formation; which tells on some some health problem coming up from when the island/fish head comes up.
The start of the fish tail starts the healing process (as Anthony's example said).

This may sound like 'double dutch' to many, and they may/could me think me to be a crazy mystic or just crazy!

Does you moon and mercury have some connection as per siderial astrology?
Of course, other planets could be strong too, but it can happen.

For sidereal astrology from western: add 23 degrees to the western degrees.

RishiRahul

Hi I don't know all that much about astrology, esp. siderial? and degrees? sorry, no idea. I had a guide which I used years ago to find my planets etc, but the book was destroyed.



Hi sari,

I think a good book on this is 'Hast Samudrik Shasrta' by K.C.Sen. I had this book, but its misplaced. So I cannot tell you the meaning of castle, but its nothing adverse.

How did you make your own marks on your palm photo? Did you use a software to do this? If you teach me this then I can show you the inverted castle on your sun mount.

I have always noted a strong mercury and moon with inverted fish at the end of life line; probably the moon mercury are connected in some way or very close to each other.


RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A FISH (MATSYA) – A LUCKY SYMBOL IN HINDU PALMISTRY

Post  Sari on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:56 am

Hello Rishi Rahul,
Thanks for your reply. I used a program called paint.net and it is free software available to download from here: http://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download
Easy to use.
I'm not sure what you mean about the mercury and moon, but when I had an astrology report put together based on where I was born (Finland) at the time mercury and moon and mars were lined up in the chart under Scorpio. Interesting this may show up as a symbol on the palm? I will consider looking into this if I see this sign on others.

Sari

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 49
Location : Queensland Australia

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum