Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Can anybody read this palm and provide remedies. It's female palm
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 6:01 pm by palmist rataan

» swastik on moon mount
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:37 pm by palmist rataan

» Can anybody please read this hand
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:57 pm by Chirag

» What does this form of life line mean?
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:17 am by cromaveg

» Hello Everyone
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:59 am by pravin kumar

» Can I get a palm reading please
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:31 am by nishaghai

» Arch on All Fingers
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Thu May 02, 2019 12:54 pm by Martijn (admin)

» Please read my palm:)
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 am by cromaveg

» Life line broken in both hands (fate line?)
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 am by cromaveg

» Any Whatsaap Group ?
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 am by sonu21

» Weird Sun line... What’s going on?!?!
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 pm by JD

» Double Head Line
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am by pravin kumar

» Please read my simian line!
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:48 pm by ktm112

» relationship and career
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 am by milarepa

» About my palm
White Under Line without Crease Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5693 registered users
The newest registered user is palmist rataan

Our users have posted a total of 46148 messages in 4720 subjects
Top posting users this week
palmist rataan
White Under Line without Crease Voting17White Under Line without Crease Voting19White Under Line without Crease Voting18 
raghavm
White Under Line without Crease Voting17White Under Line without Crease Voting19White Under Line without Crease Voting18 
pravin kumar
White Under Line without Crease Voting17White Under Line without Crease Voting19White Under Line without Crease Voting18 
Harshu
White Under Line without Crease Voting17White Under Line without Crease Voting19White Under Line without Crease Voting18 
Chirag
White Under Line without Crease Voting17White Under Line without Crease Voting19White Under Line without Crease Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

White Under Line without Crease

Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty White Under Line without Crease

Post  irishintl on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi,

I wonder what a white under line with out a crease would mean, its either drooping from inside of the life line or parallel to it, also its more noticeable when the palm is opened in the most stretched way,

BTW the white line starts from a point in the life line that has a slight split or between a overlap.

Thanks

irishintl

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  irishintl on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:17 pm

I wonder if this is under the wrong topic can one one advise.

Thanks

irishintl

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  Kiran.Katawa on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Pls post pics Irishinti.
Kiran.Katawa
Kiran.Katawa

Posts : 2003
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 39
Location : Bangalore

http://kmk-palmreading.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  Patti on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:07 pm

irishintl wrote:I wonder if this is under the wrong topic can one one advise.

Thanks

You posted in the section relating to dermatoglyphics, which is the skin ridges and fingerprints. Is that what the white line looks like to you? Or is it a streak of non-color in the skin?
Patti
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  irishintl on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Patti wrote:
irishintl wrote:I wonder if this is under the wrong topic can one one advise.

Thanks

You posted in the section relating to dermatoglyphics, which is the skin ridges and fingerprints. Is that what the white line looks like to you? Or is it a streak of non-color in the skin?

It looks like a white line under the skin and as if the skin is see thru

irishintl

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  Patti on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 pm

irishintl wrote:
Patti wrote:
irishintl wrote:I wonder if this is under the wrong topic can one one advise.

Thanks

You posted in the section relating to dermatoglyphics, which is the skin ridges and fingerprints. Is that what the white line looks like to you? Or is it a streak of non-color in the skin?

It looks like a white line under the skin and as if the skin is see thru

I'd need to see it to be sure, but color along a crease can relate to a person's state of mind, emotions or health. White is often some kind of 'numbing' going on. Pulling inwards and out of touch. Or going through the motions without feeling, temporarily.

But again, it's important to see it to be sure. Also I'll move your topic to a more general one about hands as it is not related to dermatoglyhics.

sunny
Patti
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  irishintl on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Patti wrote:
irishintl wrote:
Patti wrote:
irishintl wrote:I wonder if this is under the wrong topic can one one advise.

Thanks

You posted in the section relating to dermatoglyphics, which is the skin ridges and fingerprints. Is that what the white line looks like to you? Or is it a streak of non-color in the skin?

It looks like a white line under the skin and as if the skin is see thru

I'd need to see it to be sure, but color along a crease can relate to a person's state of mind, emotions or health. White is often some kind of 'numbing' going on. Pulling inwards and out of touch. Or going through the motions without feeling, temporarily.

But again, it's important to see it to be sure. Also I'll move your topic to a more general one about hands as it is not related to dermatoglyhics.

sunny

Please see attached photo, I dont know if the quality is good.

The white line is withing the lifeline midway half

White Under Line without Crease IMAG0815

irishintl

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  irishintl on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Maybe this picture is better
the pin was just to get the zoom to recognize
White Under Line without Crease White

irishintl

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  Patti on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Interesting! I'm not sure, but I think you are seeing a change in progress. Since it appears to relate in some way to the break in the life line, it may be some kind of supportive marking in the process of forming.

In one photo it looks like one skin ridge row has become slightly enlarged and a lighter color, but in the other it has an almost fine scar like appearance.

It'll be interesting to continue to observe it over time and see what happens.
Patti
Patti

Posts : 3912
Join date : 2010-07-24

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  irishintl on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Patti wrote:Interesting! I'm not sure, but I think you are seeing a change in progress. Since it appears to relate in some way to the break in the life line, it may be some kind of supportive marking in the process of forming.

In one photo it looks like one skin ridge row has become slightly enlarged and a lighter color, but in the other it has an almost fine scar like appearance.

It'll be interesting to continue to observe it over time and see what happens.

Just a close up of the life line where the white line is not visible from this angle, but can you explain the break?

White Under Line without Crease IMAG0822

irishintl

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-27

Back to top Go down

White Under Line without Crease Empty Re: White Under Line without Crease

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum