Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Request for a general read and focussed on sun mount signs
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 4:58 pm by Paola Tess

» looks like a loop on the palm but not a loop?
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm by sonu21

» A CRY FOR HELP
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:21 am by pravin kumar

» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am by Whitewash112358

» I am very unlucky in terms of finding a job. Please help.
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am by Cev

» Horizontal lines and Grilles on fingerprints
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 am by kimmcgaw

» Cant figure out why my head line looks like it does!!
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 am by nishaghai

» Got a moment...please read my palm :)
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:36 am by nishaghai

» hello there
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:57 am by JD

» Will my scar affect my reading?
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:50 am by nishaghai

» till when in laws trouble in married life
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 pm by pravin kumar

» Elemental hand shape assessment 2.0: finger length vs. palm size!
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:47 am by JD

» lllf star/cross in Saturn Mount
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:05 am by pravin kumar

» Hello from Maryland, USA.
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 am by pravin kumar

» Double loop on mount Luna
Online classes with Richard Unger Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:07 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5756 registered users
The newest registered user is loula

Our users have posted a total of 46588 messages in 4769 subjects
Top posting users this month
pravin kumar
Online classes with Richard Unger Voting17Online classes with Richard Unger Voting19Online classes with Richard Unger Voting18 
sonic
Online classes with Richard Unger Voting17Online classes with Richard Unger Voting19Online classes with Richard Unger Voting18 
Paola Tess
raghavm
Ram115
moonlight

Top posting users this week

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Online classes with Richard Unger

Go down

Online classes with Richard Unger Empty Online classes with Richard Unger

Post  jgriffiths on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 am

Just to let you know that I'm doing a series of calls online with Richard Unger.

These are structured classes (dialogue/interview style) prepared before hand by Richard, covering topics he normally only touches on in usual classes. A way for you to deepen your understanding of life purpose hand analysis and learn directly from Unger instead of through past students.

Next call is today and justing from his notes will be really interesting
Topic is Burnout.
http://ear-thschool.com/earthschool-topic-2

Here is last month’s – was really good
on depression markers
http://ear-thschool.com/earthschool-topic-1

Sorry these calls are not free. There's an enormous amount of preparation involved from both my side and Richard's. I've tried to offer them as inexpensively as possible as a service to hand analysts on other parts of the globe with other currencies.

More info on my website http://handanalysisonline.com

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deletion of all double links (3x))

jgriffiths

Back to top Go down

Online classes with Richard Unger Empty Re: Online classes with Richard Unger

Post  Martijn (admin) on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi Jena,

Thank you for introducing these new 'classes' here.

Good luck!!

PS. A few handprint illustrations from Richard Unger's 'depression class' are given at Jena's website here: http://handanalysisonline.com/depression_markers.php

Martijn van Mensvoort
Hand researcher & psychologist in The Netherlands (Holland)
Presents: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading + the Global Palm Reading Network
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum