Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Voting17COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Voting19COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Voting18 
puneet
COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Voting17COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Voting19COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!

+15
Sari
rjaved
Patti
nasir zuhrani
zeblethai
Helen
jeanette
weathertop
Martijn (admin)
caledonia
Truthseeker2
Caprie
Manfred
Upendrasingh Bhadoriya
asif amin
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Empty Qaddafi

Post  weathertop Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks Jeanette, that is most helpful and good to know.
About dates, I have been using my Britannica encp. for a few years to get dates. His is the first time it has failed to give one which after being in power for 40 years I would have thought they would have printed if it was reliable. which brings me back to my origional thinking, that a small group, living in tents with their flocks in 1942, just would not have been concerned with dates ! i would have thought avoiding landmines, tanks, hungry soldiers looking for fresh meat....... What the date was ? who would care.

weathertop

Back to top Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Empty Re: COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!

Post  Manfred Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 am

Dear palmists,

I've put in a reading of Gaddafi's hand on my website, temporary only in German. The next step will be a reading of his birth chart (of the probably birth day). - Thank you Martijn, for the foto. I've mentioned the forum as source:

http://www.handlesen.de/?lnk=grundlagen&lng=de#gaddafi

Manfred

ps.: Caledonia, thanks, a great picture of

Saif al-Islam al-Qaddafi
, * 25. Juni 1972 in Tripolis

Last edited by Manfred on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Empty Re: COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader!

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Dear Manfred, thanks for mentioning the forum. Thumbs up!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Thanks Manfred for your further research on specific person.
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:20 pm

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Mg10110
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Empty Is the luck line also called the fate line?

Post  caledonia Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:17 am

Can these two separate observations about the life line and the luck line be combined to yield an age estimate?

It would appear to be a great opportunity for calibrating the passage of time from the palm.

Mr. Amin, what do you think?

Thanks.

caledonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Dear palmists,

here is Muammar al-Gaddafi's birth chart. - The time is unknown and I'm not really shure if the date we find by wikipedia is really right.

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Gaddaf10
Mention the important Saturn / Uranus / Sun conjunction = permanent revolution against restrictions and traditions.

Manfred

Last edited by Manfred on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:28 pm

The important Transits at this time are:

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Gaddaf11
Mention the aggressive and revolutionary Uranus / Mars Transit conjunction with his birth Moon and the Pluto Transit Trigon to his birth Moon (the exact ° are unshure because of the unknown time) = fundamental, transforming changes of the folk with a more positive result at the end.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanette Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi Weathertop,
I posted you a reply,expecting to see it appear on the form, and don't see it. I don't know where I have sent it. If I have replied from your PM, which I did not mean to do, would you post it on the forum. If you did not receive it would you let me know and I will post it again, on the forum. Thanks,
Jeanette.
jeanette
jeanette

Back to top Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Empty Qaddafi

Post  weathertop Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 am

Hi Jeanette
I think I have sent you a reply and I think this will pop up in the list thing bit ?!
You sure get a lot of options to type stuff in on this site. However, Qaddafi knew this was coming and he knew a strong army was a bigger threat to him than anyone else which is why he kept his army weak. His son’s speech was spot on when he say Libya is still just a collection of tribes and city states, which is the norm from a historical prospective for that region.
His life line as shown in the last photo make me think he will come out on top after this is all over. The split at the end is strong and then gets weaker. So I would say the country will split or some federal type arrangement will be put in place. His hand does not seem to show him being toppled by force. Rattled for sure, but not finished.
Also I am in agreement with Manfred about the astrology. I was looking at it earlier in the year in concern with Egypt and the date of the rebel uprising could not be worse from the point of view of Mars and Venus. I would like to add that Neptune is the planet which I spotted to be in play with all this north African stuff. If you just take the transpersonal planets for 1942, and key points in Egypt, then consider Neptune’s influence in oil and religion. Its connection with Uranus and that they both changes signs within weeks of each other. I would say the long term effects will be bad for the west and good for Islam. In short oil will never be below $90 a barrel again.

weathertop

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Dear weathertop,

Neptun, a good point.
If we take AC 1° Leo (7:15-7:30 GMT), we come to interesting constellations: Pluto/Mars conj. Leo AC, MC in Aries.
And even the transit of these days are interesting with this. - Perhaps with more time I'll verify the congruent time (7:15 GMT) on base of some biographic events.

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Bump
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zeblethai Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Mention the aggressive and revolutionary Uranus / Mars Transit conjunction with his birth Moon and the Pluto Transit Trigon to his birth Moon (the exact ° are unshure because of the unknown time) = fundamental, transforming changes of the folk with a more positive result at the end.
Jupiter square to the moon causes him to overreact to situations - his judgment is affected

zeblethai

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 pm

"Jupiter square to the moon causes him to overreact to situations - his judgment is affected" - I would bring it together with a leaning to exaggeration and to don't accept his limitations.

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  nasir zuhrani Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:02 pm

All the lines ie luck line,sunline have disapeared while touching the heart line.According to today's media reports iron man has gone, but his whereabout still unknown.Formation of the line makes it obvious that his downfall was a foregone conclusion at this stage

nasir zuhrani

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 am

Hy Martijn,

I've just listend to the news on the radio. They say that Gaddafi is probably escaping in a car convoy to the neighbour country Niger.
Several months ago, when the fighting conflict begun I wrote this text on my website:

"Müsste ich eine Prognose hinsichtlich seines fortschreitenden Alters stellen, hielte ich ein gewaltsames Ende für ebenso unwahrscheinlich, wie ein Verlassen des Landes oder eines Gehens ins Exil weiter entfernt von seiner Heimat. Hier würde ich eher ein sich Zurückziehen in ein einschränkendes Refugiums innerhalb des Landes oder eines sehr nahen Nachbarlandes als passend mir vorstellen. Schwierige Jahre würde ich für seine Mittsiebziger erwarten. Stimmt das überall angebene Geburtsjahr tatsächlich, wäre das noch einige Jahre hin."

>>Look for: http://www.handlesen.de/index.php?lnk=grundlagen&lng=de#gaddafi

The translation of the main part:
"...I don't believe in a (his) violent end....I would think, that a withdraw in a restrictive refuge within his country or in country very near by would fit. I would await, that his midseventies (considering on his health or live) are difficulty years."

Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Manfred wrote:Hy Martijn,

I've just listend to the news on the radio. They say that Gaddafi is probably escaping in a car convoy to the neighbour country Niger.
Several months ago, when the fighting conflict begun I wrote this text on my website:

"Müsste ich eine Prognose hinsichtlich seines fortschreitenden Alters stellen, hielte ich ein gewaltsames Ende für ebenso unwahrscheinlich, wie ein Verlassen des Landes oder eines Gehens ins Exil weiter entfernt von seiner Heimat. Hier würde ich eher ein sich Zurückziehen in ein einschränkendes Refugiums innerhalb des Landes oder eines sehr nahen Nachbarlandes als passend mir vorstellen. Schwierige Jahre würde ich für seine Mittsiebziger erwarten. Stimmt das überall angebene Geburtsjahr tatsächlich, wäre das noch einige Jahre hin."

>>Look for: http://www.handlesen.de/index.php?lnk=grundlagen&lng=de#gaddafi

The translation of the main part:
"...I don't believe in a (his) violent end....I would think, that a withdraw in a restrictive refuge within his country or in country very near by would fit. I would await, that his midseventies (considering on his health or live) are difficulty years."

Regards
Manfred

Well done Manfred! Thumbs up!

I like your new profile photo with trees that I don't think are native to Germany Wink
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Manfred Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Thanks Patty. - My wife took the foto on our long trip through Australia in Bowen / Queensland.
Regards
Manfred

Manfred

Back to top Go down

Post  asif amin Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Muammar Gaddafi has been killed in Libya on 20th Oct 2011. He enjoyed 42 years of his tenure in Power.

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 _56180922_gaddafi_aljaz

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15389550
http://tribune.com.pk/story/278152/qaddafi-captured-as-he-fled-sirte-ntc-official/
asif amin
asif amin

Back to top Go down

COLONEL GADDAFI - Into the hands of Lybia's former leader! - Page 2 Empty QAZAFIS PALM

Post  rjaved Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 pm

THE LINE STARTING FROM LIFE LINE AND ENDING IN QAZAFIZ PALM WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

rjaved

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:37 am

rjaved wrote:THE LINE STARTING FROM LIFE LINE AND ENDING IN QAZAFIZ PALM WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

It's a second fate line.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rjaved Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:36 pm

thanks 4 yr reply
but iwanna know does it mean two profession at one time

rjaved

Back to top Go down

Post  Sari Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:40 am

rjaved wrote:thanks 4 yr reply
but iwanna know does it mean two profession at one time
It can, but not necessarily, it can mean dual personality or any other duality.
Sari
Sari

https://www.destinypalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rjaved Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 am

thanks 4 yr reply
1 more thing i wanna know isthat
what does a square on mount of apollo means

rjaved

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:15 pm

A deep enemy line forming a star with head line at the place of resistance Mars shows firing excitements experiences and disturbed mentality at the age. Thumb shows he was not much tactful. He was stubborn and driving force was ending and hence sudden death.

Had it been independent on the palm; it would had been for illumination. However deep uninterrupted direction lines reveal his supply did not stop throughout his life span. He had abundance of everything in his life.

But, a true Apollo line can start from any place on the palm but must lead or direct the course or seems to end at under the ring finger. That was not the case with Gaddafi.
Gaddafi had a feeling in his bones perhaps knew this very well that his end was fast approaching to him. Termination of success line is very important. A very strong Apollo line is terminating at the mount of Saturn under the middle finger on his palm of the hand. The sunny bright confident approaches to rich life will turn in to sad event and hence he was destined, qualified or entitled to a serious, gloomy dingy end of life.

As Mark Twain said “The offspring of unethical riches are pride, vanity, ostentation, arrogance ruthless and tyranny.” We receive what we give to others. Same happened with him.

In general practice If an Apollo Line starts under the Apollo finger proceeds further, but, takes the direction to the Mount of Saturn, this will make the subject’s artistic sunny taste will take a gloomy turn or look and can make the subject more serious fearful in outlook and behavior.

“This video frame grab image taken from Libyan TV, purports to show former Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi alive and surrounded by revolutionary fighters in Libya, Thursday Oct. 20, 2011. Arab satellite TV stations have broadcast the video showing Gadhafi captured alive by revolutionary forces. The video shows a wounded Gadhafi with a blood-soaked shirt and bloodied face leaning up against the hood of a truck and restrained by fighters. They then push him toward another car, as he shouts and struggles against them. (AP Photo/Libyan TV)”

Taken from:
http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/gadhafi-killed-in-hometown-battle--1319172234-slideshow/video-frame-grab-image-taken-libyan-tv-purports-photo-180724089.html

Parender Sethi
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next