Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Marriage/ Trident on palm
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:37 am by pravin kumar

» What does this form of life line mean?
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:33 pm by cromaveg

» Work and children
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:16 pm by Stefania

» interesting Fate line?
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 am by amit_plawat

» Want to know about my marriage
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 am by pravin kumar

» interesting Fate line / Hand? Your Reading Please
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:56 pm by pravin kumar

» Pentagram in Palm lines?
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:44 pm by Cattblack5

» Voltage Line? (= Johnny Fincham's 'Intensity Line'!)
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:23 am by 1970

» Request for a general read and focussed on sun mount signs
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 am by nishaghai

» Horizontal lines and Grilles on fingerprints
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 am by nishaghai

» A CRY FOR HELP
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:29 am by nishaghai

» looks like a loop on the palm but not a loop?
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:06 pm by sonu21

» Michael 'Air' Jordan: hands of a basketball superstar!
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:48 am by Whitewash112358

» I am very unlucky in terms of finding a job. Please help.
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 am by Cev

» Cant figure out why my head line looks like it does!!
palm reading please - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 am by nishaghai

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 293 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5789 registered users
The newest registered user is jarya201

Our users have posted a total of 46728 messages in 4787 subjects
Top posting users this month
pravin kumar
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 
oxatti
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 
Kunvaal
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 
Anisha
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 
Lynn
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 
micjam
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 
Lifera
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 
Mustknow97
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 

Top posting users this week
Mustknow97
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 
Kunvaal
palm reading please - Page 2 Voting17palm reading please - Page 2 Voting19palm reading please - Page 2 Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!


Pointing finger: check this out!



Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

palm reading please

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty Re: palm reading please

Post  pravin kumar on Tue May 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Please ask only one Specific Question. I do not give detailed reading as I have to read several hands in the time I have fixed for palm reading.

joakimmuscat wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:What is your 1 Specific Question? I will try to do the reading with the images you have posted. My Computer know ledge is poor and hence I would not be able to rotate the image .

joakimmuscat wrote:I am very interested in palmistry. But am not able to understand the disposition of my line of head and life line as there seems to be many lines crisscrossing it.do I have a line of sun and solomon ring.

I would be obliged if I could get a reading of my palm.

I am right handed . 30 yrs old , single male . Birth date 6th march 1986.

Thanks in advance
Joakim

P.K.
palm reading please - Page 2 26837029312

palm reading please - Page 2 26325340014

Sir

Thank you so much . I have tried to upload using differnt method . Hope it will come in the way u require
I have a few questions .
1) about my carear
2) marriage
3) the nature of my line of solomon
4) the ring of solomon
5) any general reading about my hand
I am single , 30 years working in muscat and I am right handed born in 6th march 1986

Thank you so much

Warm regards

Joakim

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/142392623@N02/26325340014/
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/142392623@N02/26837029312/

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty Re: palm reading please

Post  joakimmuscat on Tue May 10, 2016 2:01 pm

pravin kumar wrote:Please ask only one Specific Question. I do not give detailed reading as I have to read several hands in the time I have fixed for palm reading.

joakimmuscat wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:What is your 1 Specific Question? I will try to do the reading with the images you have posted. My Computer know ledge is poor and hence I would not be able to rotate the image .

joakimmuscat wrote:I am very interested in palmistry. But am not able to understand the disposition of my line of head and life line as there seems to be many lines crisscrossing it.do I have a line of sun and solomon ring.

I would be obliged if I could get a reading of my palm.

I am right handed . 30 yrs old , single male . Birth date 6th march 1986.

Thanks in advance
Joakim

P.K.
palm reading please - Page 2 26837029312

palm reading please - Page 2 26325340014

Sir

Thank you so much . I have tried to upload using differnt method . Hope it will come in the way u require
I have a few questions .
1) about my carear
2) marriage
3) the nature of my line of solomon
4) the ring of solomon
5) any general reading about my hand
I am single , 30 years working in muscat and I am right handed born in 6th march 1986

Thank you so much

Warm regards

Joakim

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/142392623@N02/26325340014/
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/142392623@N02/26837029312/

P.K.

Carear please

Regards

Joakim

joakimmuscat

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-04-26
Age : 33
Location : muscat

Back to top Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty Re: palm reading please

Post  pravin kumar on Wed May 11, 2016 6:05 am

What is your height? Secondly I find your Mercury, Apollo, Moon and Mars Mount strong. I cannot find the apex of Apollo and Mercury so I will give you strong points of these four mounts and you can tell me your nature. Once I get your answer I will tell you which Career is suitable for you.

Mercurians are intelligent businessman, can explain things in a few words clearly i.e. they can convey their thoughts very well.

Apollonians are creative, imaginative , centre of attraction amongst their circle of friends, loves everything that is beautiful, artistic and have color and form. Are all rounders as far as superficial knowsledge of almost all subjects.

Moon very creative,imaginative, they live in their own world, get good ideas, are good writers and/or poets. Love the smell of water and would love to travel by River/Sea.

Mars: Such a person is a fighter till the end. He believes in either Victory or Death. There is no such word as defeat in his dictionary.


quote="joakimmuscat"]palm reading please - Page 2 20160427
palm reading please - Page 2 20160425
palm reading please - Page 2 20160426
palm reading please - Page 2 20160428[/quote]

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty Re: palm reading please

Post  joakimmuscat on Wed May 11, 2016 6:52 am

pravin kumar wrote:What is your height? Secondly I find your Mercury, Apollo, Moon and Mars Mount strong. I cannot find the apex of Apollo and Mercury so I will give you strong points of these four mounts and you can tell me your nature. Once I get your answer I will tell you which Career is suitable for you.

Mercurians are intelligent businessman, can explain things in a few words clearly i.e. they can convey their thoughts very well.

Apollonians are creative, imaginative , centre of attraction amongst their circle of friends, loves everything that is beautiful, artistic and have color and form. Are all  rounders as far as superficial knowsledge of almost all subjects.

Moon very creative,imaginative, they live in their own world, get good ideas, are good writers and/or poets. Love the smell of water and would love to travel by River/Sea.

Mars: Such a person is a fighter till the end. He believes in either Victory or Death. There is no such word as defeat in his dictionary.


quote="joakimmuscat"]palm reading please - Page 2 20160427
palm reading please - Page 2 20160425
palm reading please - Page 2 20160426
palm reading please - Page 2 20160428

P.K. [/quote]

I am 5feet 6 inches tall or 168 cm . I am Working as civil engineer in gulf
my qualities according to the mounts u mentioned are
I have the following qualities
Mercurian- I can explain things very clearly in few words any topic tat I have understood.
But have never tried any business bcos of lack of any capital or bussiness plan

Apllonians- I love everything thats beautiful and have colour and form, have superficial knowledge of almost all subjects. But I am not centre  of attraction In circle of friends . I am imaginative not creative.

Moon - I love the smell of water and like being on the beach near the sea. I like to live in my own world

Mars- I am not a fighter . I don't believe in victory or death I would rather retreat bounce

I am like a mix of appolion and moon , i have no qualities of the mount of the moon

Regards

Joakim

joakimmuscat

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-04-26
Age : 33
Location : muscat

Back to top Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty Re: palm reading please

Post  pravin kumar on Fri May 13, 2016 11:40 am

I see vertical line on Apollo Finger. On mercury finger there are more than 2 vertical lines I think.Is there any vertical line on the Index Finger because this finger stands separately by itself. You could be combination of Apollo and Mercury or Apollo and Jupitor. Moon and Mars is eliminated.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty Re: palm reading please

Post  joakimmuscat on Fri May 13, 2016 2:00 pm

pravin kumar wrote:I see vertical line on Apollo Finger. On mercury finger there are more than 2 vertical lines I think.Is there any vertical line on the Index Finger because this finger stands separately by itself. You could be combination of Apollo and Mercury or Apollo and Jupitor. Moon and Mars is eliminated.

P.K.

Sir

I have vertical lines on the index finger as well as the middle finger . They are more than 5 numbers on each fingers

I have attached a closeup of the fingers of my right hand
palm reading please - Page 2 20160525
palm reading please - Page 2 20160526


Warm regards

Joakim

joakimmuscat

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-04-26
Age : 33
Location : muscat

Back to top Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty Re: palm reading please

Post  pravin kumar on Fri May 13, 2016 2:30 pm

There is no vertical line on the Index Finger. They are skin ridges. If you had posted the image little larger or taken a little lower portion of the Index Finger also then I would have been able to see the apex of the mount. There are 3 lines on Saturn and your Saturn Mount is not strong. So you become Apollonian.

joakimmuscat wrote:
pravin kumar wrote:I see vertical line on Apollo Finger. On mercury finger there are more than 2 vertical lines I think.Is there any vertical line on the Index Finger because this finger stands separately by itself. You could be combination of Apollo and Mercury or Apollo and Jupitor. Moon and Mars is eliminated.

P.K.

Sir

I have vertical lines on the index finger as well as the middle finger . They are more than 5 numbers on each fingers

I have attached a closeup of the fingers of my right hand
palm reading please - Page 2 20160525
palm reading please - Page 2 20160526


Warm regards

Joakim

Carrier for you suitable:music, pictures (art) sculpture, musical composition, design, and in many processes of the manufacture of beautiful tings. Painter, Sculptor, architect, composer, landscape gardener, rug designer, or decorator, marketing. These are some of the career options.

P.K.

pravin kumar

Posts : 5021
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 71
Location : Bombay

Back to top Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty ab

Post  joakimmuscat on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:33 pm

ab

joakimmuscat

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-04-26
Age : 33
Location : muscat

Back to top Go down

palm reading please - Page 2 Empty Re: palm reading please

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum