Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Yesterday at 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47486 messages in 4937 subjects
Top posting users this month
rajashri
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Voting17M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Voting19M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Voting18 

Top posting users this week
rajashri
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Voting17M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Voting19M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Voting18 

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?

5 posters

Go down

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Empty M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?

Post  runa Sat May 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Good morning everyone. I have had a difficult life, struggling with being transgender.. which made me question everything about the world (religion, sexuality, meaning of life, spirituality etc.). It has been a rollercoaster of joining pre defined organizations that are hateful. I am interested in creating an all love, encompassing set of rules that people should live by which will hopefully help the younger generation grow up without anymore mental issues because of their ever evolving mental capacities. Every interest I had was shut down by family and society.  At a very young age I started reading these books, astrology in all the cultures. I did my part as the filial son and it ended up almost killing me and I wasted 10 years in my life in dark room, achieving a degree I despised. Now I am trying to find myself and realize my dreams. Do I sound crazy?
When will this “discovery/truth thirsty” feelings go away?  Why is the universe putting me through all these trials where I am fighting alone? Why couldn’t I feel strongly towards a trade to make easy money?  Yes, I have crazy strong determination and will, I have to, or I would have to commit suicide. But now, I’m so tired. It is a fight for the world to accept me. I want to help, guide, and teach, but no longer as a living embodiment of an exception to society’s clouded programming, but rather behind the scenes. A feeling of being meant for something big, and an itchy need to change the world clashes with where I am now.. which is to perhaps settle down and start a family. But I’m so unhappy career wise. Lost

May 8 1992
12:11 pm
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  543f7b10
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  C35ba610M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  15e28a10
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  04a52d10

Right handed.

Last edited by runa on Sat May 05, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix)
runa
runa

Back to top Go down

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Empty Is this?

Post  marioleone Sun May 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Is this your time and date? I can run your chart. Keep in mind I am only a Jyotish practitioner. Not, to mention this is a palm reading forum.

May 8 1992
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

marioleone

Back to top Go down

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Empty Re: M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?

Post  runa Mon May 07, 2018 12:41 am

Any guidance would be deeply appreciated. Yes that's my birth information
runa
runa

Back to top Go down

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Empty OK

Post  marioleone Mon May 07, 2018 1:19 am

Ran your chart. You have had a scar, trauma, or a mark to the upper leg/thigh area. Mostly around the thigh area. You have Mars in the 9th house. This is driven toward Philosophical or spiritual pursuits. This is makes you very driven toward higher education as well.

You have Sun, Mercury, and Venus in the 10th house of Career. You also have Rahu in the 6th house. There are many possibilities here as this is a translation. This will drive people toward helping and supporting the underprivileged. This placement will grow better with time. With Rahu in the sixth, a person will work and to be of service to underprivileged. A person with this should learn to do for others with no regard for themselves. This position in the 6th house are more non-profit pursuits. Not the whole chart, and no one says you can't do more than one thing and you may just gravitate to one area over the other over time. Doctors are seen from the 6th as it refers to healing.

This also includes learning to scrutinize, but with compassion for others. Also paying attention to details, and discipline away from any kind daydreaming. Doctors can sometimes be found with this placement; however, you have three planets in 10th house of Career.

You are becoming more withdrawn toward spirituality as you get older. You have ketu in 12th house. You will become less attached to spirituality. It may linger in the background.

When Venus comes into the 10th house. Love and passion for authority. Gaining reputation is also seen from here. Management in artistic fields. The Sun also wants authority. You have the sun in the same house. You want and need authority. Sun wants entrepreneurial abilities here. Starting your own company for example. Mercury is also in the 10th.
Mercury in 10th house usually is for careers toward writing and speaking.

This is great for gaining authority while helping other people. Social workers/Entertainment management. Hollywood Agent type. Model agent. Aggressive and direct. Also public speaking is here.
You expand when you speak. Jupiter in second house. When you speak you are very expansive and positive. You can be very uplifting in a room speaking. Venus in 10th house leads to a career in music, singing, and speaking and entertainment.

This is my interpretation. Remember I am just a practitioner. If I had to say. Doctor or Hollywood. I would say more so toward Entertainment field in terms of upper management. You have the chart of a casting agent for Hollywood, or someone who communicates about entertainment. Gossip columnist often have Mercury. Mercury is here which writing and speaking. Venus is here which is entertainment. Sun is here which is management. Combine those three.

Does any of this resonate? You have a lot of authoritative ideas where career is concerned.

marioleone

Back to top Go down

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Empty Re: M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?

Post  runa Mon May 07, 2018 2:32 am

Yes, Hollywood is my big impossible dream I hold dear in my heart. But I am an outcast, not a real woman. And I am not smart enough to be a doctor. So I thought maybe if I can merge both and become an unconventional healer on YouTube. Or perhaps something else, I don’t know. Thank you, and everything you said did resonate and hit the mark. Maybe I just need to try and go to casting calls and put some effort in going to auditions. I don’t know the first thing about getting into Hollywood although everyone tells me to. Maybe being in that industry will help me find a career suitable for my “artistic” talents which I honestly deem useless. I’d rather have an affinity for math or science. But we work with what our soul wants I guess. Thank you so much for your time =)
runa
runa

Back to top Go down

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Empty Never impossible

Post  marioleone Mon May 07, 2018 3:10 am

Competence must be gained before confidence occurs. This is required from Saturn.
You can always do more than one thing. This is true. You can always go into Aryuvedic herbs.  

Look and you shall find..

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-transgender-inclusive-companies-2015-7

Tell me if anyone on this list is Hollywood related?

You have to start somewhere and that means start learning.

marioleone

Back to top Go down

Post  runa Mon May 07, 2018 3:36 am

Thank you for your wisdom. You have given me clarity today
runa
runa

Back to top Go down

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Empty can i choose astrology as career

Post  nishaghai Tue May 08, 2018 8:04 am

runa wrote:Good morning everyone. I have had a difficult life, struggling with being transgender.. which made me question everything about the world (religion, sexuality, meaning of life, spirituality etc.). It has been a rollercoaster of joining pre defined organizations that are hateful. I am interested in creating an all love, encompassing set of rules that people should live by which will hopefully help the younger generation grow up without anymore mental issues because of their ever evolving mental capacities. Every interest I had was shut down by family and society.  At a very young age I started reading these books, astrology in all the cultures. I did my part as the filial son and it ended up almost killing me and I wasted 10 years in my life in dark room, achieving a degree I despised. Now I am trying to find myself and realize my dreams. Do I sound crazy?
When will this “discovery/truth thirsty” feelings go away?  Why is the universe putting me through all these trials where I am fighting alone? Why couldn’t I feel strongly towards a trade to make easy money?  Yes, I have crazy strong determination and will, I have to, or I would have to commit suicide. But now, I’m so tired. It is a fight for the world to accept me. I want to help, guide, and teach, but no longer as a living embodiment of an exception to society’s clouded programming, but rather behind the scenes. A feeling of being meant for something big, and an itchy need to change the world clashes with where I am now.. which is to perhaps settle down and start a family. But I’m so unhappy career wise. Lost

May 8 1992
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  543f7b10
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  C35ba610M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  15e28a10
M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  04a52d10

Right handed.

Hi
yes you can choose astrology as career . But since you are upset your self how will you guide. i suggest you to work in an export house it can be apparel, jwellry etc
Wear a zakon stone / amarican diamond for better quality life
Nisha Ghai
nishaghai
nishaghai

http://www.instituteofpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parender Wed May 09, 2018 9:29 am

You are extra sensitive, too much. Too much of everything is not good! You are dependent more on circumstances than on your own hard work, labor / determination. You shall feel a loner, very lonesome most of the time. The need for love and affection shall be very strong in you but shall be unfulfilled and you shall get much sorrow at the hands of relatives and your loved ones. You shall not be highly self-expressive and demonstrative of your feelings. You shall also be self -sacrificing, yet shall feel bound in chains and tied down by circumstances. Yet you shall rise to great heights in your career. You shall be a deep thinker, highly reserved and cautious in all your dealings. You shall not be the socializing type. You shall also be very sensitive to your environment and also have a sense for harmony and rhythm in your surroundings. You shall also be artistic in nature and like to be inclined to aesthetically things - like furniture, food and clothes a dress designing, website developer like that. You can become an astrologer, why not? You dress to impress, to leave a mark. You like good living and good things in life but your relatives or near ones shall always give you a grave responsibility to carry all your life. In financial matters, speculations are not for you. Don't think you'll get rich easily and quickly. You shall earn through a strict regime, by being careful and prudent. You have a good scope in professions dealing with land and property, its development, construction. Nature has endowed you with a healthy body and mind. But you might develop problems of the intestine tract, appendices. Rheumatism too is on the cards - so you'd better live in dry areas. Forget ‘M’ sign on your palms of the hands. It has no particular meaning or value in itself, because everything effect everything, it’s a combination of three or more creases. It takes time to be efficient in a field, but, your grasping power is good. Be decisive, try to discard sacrifice from your life. First learn and practice and then earn. Be a doer, focus on one thing and set your eyes on the prize!
Parender
Parender

http://www.enjoylifefoodart.com

Back to top Go down

M on palm? Can I choose astrology as a career?  Empty life

Post  yepiaoran Tue May 15, 2018 1:25 pm

You've had a bad year in 2010.There's a big change in your life between the ages of 25 and 26.Then there is the age of 28 and 30, and the change of your life.

yepiaoran

http://blog.sina.com.cn/yepiaoran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down