Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Can anyone read it for me?
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:28 am by Jazyrider

» Square on Marriage line
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

» Astro-Palmistry files
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm by Stijn

» unique lines on Saturn mount
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 am by rashmi_rh

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47490 messages in 4938 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lifera
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Voting17Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Voting19Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Voting18 
puneet
Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Voting17Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Voting19Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Voting18 

Top posting users this week
No user

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally

2 posters

Go down

Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Empty Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally

Post  pravin kumar Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:32 am

[b][i]

Dear Friends,

I have seen at times the main events as read in the palms tally with Astrological readings to a certain extent and also through Numerological readings. Cheiro had knowledge of all 3 and that helped him a lot to read through a person through Intuition as well as knowledge of all the above 3 science. My knowledge is limited to Palmistry. I believe Manfred is AstroPalmist and there maybe others who are multitalented. How much of the reading of palm tallies with the other science I would request those who have such experience to comment.

Pravin Kumar

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic moved from forum Ia)

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Empty Re: Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally

Post  Manfred Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 am

Dear Pravin,

I always find it fascinating and very helpful to work with palmistry and astrology simultaneous. It complete each other very good on several fields we have to divide:

1. Basic characterology

2. Complexes or "shadow" themes

3a. The time structure of the biography of man or the current position of the individual biography. This is what neither handanalysis nor Holtzman's PDC takes into consideration. If I'm allowed to say: I would count this as an important lack because not every theme devolepement is right at any time.* Astrology does excellent services on this field.

3b. Additonally: It also does excellent services for all what belongs to chronological readings - looking back, talking about the presence or looking into the future (if ever someone is reading more "trends"/themes" or real events).

I find astrology always essential for bringing light on the "family themes or daimons" additionally to what we can find out of the hand on base of the older chirology. - I'm very sorry, Martijn, that I can't personal demonstrate some case of studies for you. I'm shure you would leave some doubts about astrology.

Most contemporary Western astrologers don't predict specific events, but coming "themes or trends", so do I. Out of the hand I'm sometimes more concrete in predictions. - And here it could start or continue another old hot discussion: What can be predicted or can't we at all? Or: Does man has a specific fate and if yes are there specific, awaking events, meetings or sometimes a very individual call during life ?
Jennifer wrote about her way to cheirology: "....... for me it (cheirology) was/is a destiny calling, I had dreams about doing it."

But as we discussed the subject several times before, we can't simply translate the astrological constellations in specific signatures. - I'm sorry, but I found the very most books written in English not very reliable, even the Indians.

This is because the constellations can be show itself in very different ways. Sometimes it's very easy to find the constellations in the hand but sometimes not and it's like a puzzle to find out. I always look first in the hand and than on the (also mentally prepared) chart. This is easier to handle than the other way round.

On the field of timing I have been working in the hand (for more than 20 years) with a tollerance of +/- one year. Astrologically we can tell times more exact or look for what are the main themes in a specific year (example: By the Western methods of "Solar Return", transits, progressions and others).

All in all there can't be any doubts that palmistry and astrology complete each other very well.

Manfred

* A simple excample:

All who were born around .... - had a fundamental, personal crisis (sometimes the father died or one began to be a father, too) and basicly changes in her/his Self / Self expression. The time after that is never like before:

- born around the 23th November or 21st May - deep crisis/changes in 1996
- born around 27th May Very Happy - around 1997
- born around 27th December or 27th June - crisis, fundamental changes now (2010-2011).

Last edited by Manfred on Sun May 08, 2011 4:47 am; edited 14 times in total

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally Empty Re: Main Character/Events through Palmistry, Astrology and Numerology tally

Post  Manfred Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:46 am

....it would be interesting to have some feedback or contributions to these basics.....

Manfred

http://www.handlesen.de

Back to top Go down

Post  pravin kumar Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Manfred,

I am also awaiting feedbacks from others to your comments and my post.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down